Has a videogame ever made you cry? What was it's name?

Has a videogame ever made you cry? What was it's name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OkvVr6n1cGk
youtube.com/watch?v=0M2G8hVQlug
youtube.com/watch?v=hAEaFpQCoBw
youtube.com/watch?v=lEq0oV21tHI
youtube.com/watch?v=TYeU2JYAgJQ&t=2s
youtu.be/t0MGRxm4VLM
youtube.com/watch?v=HRg_6Oy435A
youtube.com/watch?v=JzH4ENFmg70
youtube.com/watch?v=T0RsKHiKNHg
youtube.com/watch?v=7MM1lhMSRoc
youtube.com/watch?v=PQaVtC_NRZY
youtu.be/B_7TR-X4eFY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4035568/
youtube.com/watch?v=K51MK9IvDo8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Ehrler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mass Effect and Lineage II.

Gran Turismo 4
Either its 10 minute laps with shitboxes that analyze you or its extremly hard with licenses

Kingdom Hearts but I was six and that's still embarrassing as fuck. If you've ever cried over a video game as an adult you should really kill yourself I don't care how edgy that sounds

Mother 3, this scene hit me the hardest

Only VNs. Persona 3 came close, though.

>feeling emotion is bad and reason enough to die

Wrong board kiddo

Crying is for women and faggots. Why don't you be a real man for once in your pathetic life, huh? God men nowadays are such pussies, a fucking video game makes you cry.
NOTHING should make you cry. Maybe if you had even an ounce of fucking testosterone you would know that.
Now excuse me, I have to go fuck a female unlike you faggot virgins. Probably haven't seen a real pussy in your whole life.

>Finish Orcarina of Time
>Watching the little movie play while the cutscene rolls
>Different sound track bites playing with each new seen
>That despair easing in knowing the game is over.
>The edgelord whose already typing a post to let me know he thinks Ocarina of time is shit just to prove how cool and edgy his opinions are

I think I cried through the entire last hour of The Last Guardian.

I saw your moms

To The Moon
Its not a perfect game, it definitely lacks in terms of gameplay, but it makes up for it with its story.

I always get a little choked up when the bells come in in the music when Link returns to the child timeline/when Navi leaves

it's "you're" you fucking retard. Can't even do proper English either. You should really just kill you're self you fucking virgin.

Final Fantasy Xv. Seeing the photos of the trip during the credits moved me. But it was that last sentence that broke me: "You guys are the best."

The original Nier got me pretty good.

MGS 3 when I was a kid. The ending tore my 12yo self for some reason.

I might not wirte properly but that doesent mean i did not saw your moms puss

I don't have a mom faggot. I was born from God herself.

no
recommend some sad games for a man made out of jade

What are some good games where everything goes wrong and the protag can never fully unfuck it?

Lisa the RPG is bretty sad.

Persona 3.

Nier automata endings C and D

Nier Automata ending A made me choke up a little when the song got heavy. Ending E made me feel all weepy and connected for reasons i didn't expect at all and I had a really happy cry because I had never seen something like that in a game before. It really took me by surprise.

One time I was playing a bootleg mario gameboy title (some unplayable shit like "Super Mario 6") on an emulator as a fat teen, with the window maximized to my whole monitor and broke down crying without warning. I think I was just sad and miserable at the time but I remember looking at this piece of shit bootleg mario face all stretched with my face soaked and being totally miserable.

maybe it's because i was roughly 12, but choppers death hit me hard [/spoil]

S.T.A.L.K.E.R when I realized I walked in the opposite direction than I meant to for 20 minutes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yah i got a little choked up when 9S is dying after killing A2 the way the lyrics in the music kick in just punches me square in the gut every time.

dark soul 2, it's so good that i cry every time i play it

SMT 1

Valiant Hearts is kind of a shitty game, but it has an effective beginning and end, and some more meaningful moments. The ending made me tear up, especially with the slight interactivity.

watching Evangelion right now and it's just a Godzilla/Ultraman rip-off, why is so popular? cute girls?

last two episodes and movie. The rest is just filler and build up.

Pretty much this. But that ending burns itself into your memory banks.

I cried bitch tears when Horohoro and Alanya let themselves die so Leona can find real human friends. Then cried again when they came back.

How are Evangelions themes, character arcs or direction anywhere near similar to Godzilla/Ultraman? Having similar/inspired superficial elements doesn’t make it a ripoff. Also its popular because it aired at the right place at the right time. It made late night anime a thing, went into intimate levels no anime had gone before with its flawed characters and of course had a huge waifufag following.

that last camp scene in the future where Noct is talking to his buddies made me tear up

the japanese voice actor fucking nailed it with the cracking

Spec Ops: The line

The Last Guardian.

Mother 3

Ar Tonelico 2

>That entire end sequence
Cried for like 15 minutes.

All the pokemon mystery dungeons because I'm a huge bitch who only cries to vidya games and thinking about my cat dying.

Fire Emblem Fates
Wasn't expecting it to hit that hard. Not my proudest moment

Persona 4, made me have a bit of depression at the end

youtu.be/OkvVr6n1cGk

Never had any other piece of media hit me quite like this, just thinking about it at work was enough to get me tearing up for a month afterward.

No.

Persona 3. I was fifteen at the time though

Mass Effect 3

The walking dead made my throat hurt and my eyes water a little.
Season 1s ending got me.
I think that's the most I've ever felt sad from vidya though.

My eyes and nose felt a little tingly when mordin sacrificed himself in mass effect 3, but that was the closest I've ever came.

When I was younger, I cried every time I went to the Chao dispenser thing in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Shit was way too emotional.

Bioshock 2. But in a nice way.

>Elise jumps in front of Xander's blade to stop you from fighting
>you still need to kill Xander
Fucking destroyed me

youtube.com/watch?v=0M2G8hVQlug

I a little baffled anyone could be effected by the death of that badly voice acted annoying fuck.

World of Warcraft
its a long story.

>I saw you are mom's pussy
???

What? that isn't what I said. God your a fucking faggot.

I thought the voice actor really came into his own during route C. Besides, the writing helped me get over the cringe curve.

>Ending E made me feel all weepy and connected for reasons i didn't expect at all and I had a really happy cry because I had never seen something like that in a game before.
Same. That "Do you think games are silly little things?" while the player messages starting popping up totally broke me but in a good way.
The entire game (but mostly route c) is a complete downer that prepares you for the explotion of happiness that is ending e and I completely fell for it.
Great game.

links awakening when marin flys away, chrono cross, and the end of persona 4

crying is a perfectly natural response and theres literally nothing wrong with it

you're mom gay

Undertale and Dragon Quest V
Never cried during a movie
Cried in Evangelion but only during one scene, the one where Shinji gets Rei to smile. Gets me every time and I don't know why.

>playing birthright
yeah i'd cry to if i was playing such a shit game

When you disappear in Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.

Brothers:A Tale of Two Sons and FF9

I have the special edition

>cute girls?
The waifu wars continue after 20 years of arduous battle. So...

>mfw "Take care of yourself"

Monster Hunter world made cry a lot of nintykids

youtube.com/watch?v=hAEaFpQCoBw

Zelda in general isn't my thing but I can see why people have such fond memories of OoT.

Dragon's Dogma, but it's not that heavy. Good game nonetheless.

ahaha you realize that watching EoE will change your life?

didnt cried, but it was close

Persona 5 when Sojiro says you're family

Solid Snake killing himself.
Then they fucking ruined it with Big Boss magically back.

>Nier Ending B, had to take a break from the game to recompose
>Automata's entire second half, as well as Emil's Lunar Tear sidequest
>Mother 3's last boss fight
>Asura's Wrath Episode 22 (as well as the end of Episode 12)
>Xenoblade 2 at the end of Chapter 3, despite the wonky English VA

The best smile.

I get a bit watery eyed whenever something remotely sad happens.

Nier Gestalt.

Persona 3 when Akihiko started crying. Shit like that always gets me, someone acting angry and then bawling. Even fucking JoJo got me when Joseph and LisaLisa started crying. Not vidya, but whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEq0oV21tHI
I saw it coming a mile away but it still hurt

The ending of Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

I wish i had a friend like Henry.

>persona 3
Same. I didn’t cry, but damn did that ending make me feel pretty empty inside. Shame 4 and 5 can’t kill off characters in the same manner. Ryuji fying would’ve made that ship palace a lot heavier.

>All that japanese trash tier.
>Except
I just want Mr. Layton to be happy.
Also >Best ending of Planescape:Torment

>Time is not your enemy. Forever is.

>episode 6
>???
>1.11
>manga?

Ah shit, his death didn't make me cry but I got fucked up because I was always P2 when I played GoW with friends, not even for any real reason, just always was. Felt like a real fucking ending to me, rest of GoW3 was fucking lame as shit though.

To the Moon, though it's technically not a game. The whole concept of brain washing yourself into believing you had a happy life right before you die is really creative and depressing.

Number 2 is Death and Rebirth, Numer 4 is Sadamoto's manga

Ahh so Death has new animation in it? Figured it was just an edit of the original run with the first part of EoE in it. Worth watching for the new animation?

youtube.com/watch?v=TYeU2JYAgJQ&t=2s
I haven't played gears in a while but I recall after finding Maria, Dom was still really fucken depressed until he died

not really

>That first pic

Gendo was the most relatable character.
I would go through some Third Impact shit to get that back also.

Where is Rei irl?

Haven't actually seen all of it so not sure but I think it's mostly clips from the show

I'd be depressed as shit too if I was in a never ending war that consumed everything I ever loved.

I remember going to a friend's house and we all ended up playing Rock Band 2 one summer. My girlfriend was big into Radiohead before she passed away and for whatever reason singing Creep made me just start crying uncontrollable.

Other than that I don't know. Snake Eater I guess.

it has some additional footage that was cut from the show

Nothing wrong with emotions. Just need to know the time and the place.

Shut up faggot. Emotions make you weak.

I was 23 and it still fucked my shit up.

youtu.be/t0MGRxm4VLM

DigitalDevilSaga 2

Lawbreakers

Is Evangelion the Dark Souls of anime?

Metal Gear Solid V because of how bitter I was about it. I was expecting more after chapter 2. The part where you killed your own soldiers really got me as well. Ground Zeroes and the beginning of TPP didn't make me cry, but they made me so fucking sad.

this

>Is Evangelion the Dark Souls of anime?

Evangelion is the Dragon Ball Z of vidya

Uh so FFXV made me cry. I dunno the theme of brotherhood really gets me and seeing that ending slideshow with stand by me and the mid-credits scene hit me like a truck.

KH2, the end of the Tron world had me fucking going because it was wholesome as fuck.

Blue Reflection somehow. Game was mediocre but going round the school before the final boss asking your friends for support got to me. Shed a single manly tear.

>When the song kicks in
youtube.com/watch?v=HRg_6Oy435A
I was not ready for this.

Is FFXV any good? I've been wanting a road trip style game for a while. Never played a FF game before though.

Christ almighty

Hotline Miami 1 and 2

fuck no, its a piece of shit

God fucking damn it

youtube.com/watch?v=JzH4ENFmg70

WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEBODY TIL THE END OF TIME

It's solid 7.5-8/10 until chapter 9 and than fucking plummets. The four main characters are easily the best part of the game and it's a fucking shame the latter 25% of the game is such a shitshow I can't recommend it in good faith unless it's dirt cheap.

>in the future of darkness

Only one. Pic related in Dark Souls III

because its incredibly pretentious and filled with a lot of symbolism that doesnt have a lot of depth/any meaning. The creators even admitted they just liked christian imagery and werent trying to be that deep. But because reddit and Cred Forums are full of pseudo intellectuals who want to think they are smart they over analyze the fuck out of it and fail to see its basically just a coming of age story about a beta faggot whos so fucked up he masturabtes to the almost lifeless corpse of his almost dead friend.

Its a 7/10 anime at best

>Mob destroyed and gommunist traitor assassinated with Russia obliterating any good will they have left with the US
>Thugs never received their fifteen minutes of fame
>Not unfucked
The only part of Hotline Miami that remained fucked was Miami's best detective getting killed before he could stop Miami's most cunning criminal, the Miami Mutilator.

I really enjoyed it for what it was and this was when it first came out. Uh on reflection it's probably a 7 maybe an 8 if you stretch it. The four bros are the best part.

Is it worth a pirate when the pc version comes out?

The sad/neutral ending for Bioshock 2
Mostly i think it was because of the music playing
I know it's a shitty choice, but that's what made me cry
youtube.com/watch?v=T0RsKHiKNHg

the eva fandom started well before reddit and Cred Forums even existed

eat a bucket of shit and die

Tell me about how you’re so hardcore, Eugene. I want to know how many bitches you fuck and how much time you spend at the gym daily. God, you’re so alpha. I wish I was you.

user, he undid absolutely everything that went wrong and resurrected both his mother and brother.

ffXV is basically a boyband simulator. IF you like NSYNC or the backstreet boys its up your alley. Anyone and everyone who likes the game is atleast bisexual though, theres no getting around how obviously gay the game is.

found the butthurt pseudo intellectual weaboo

Damn right you do. I am a god amongst men and everyone should praise my glory.

MGS 3 credits. The song really nails all the feels up until that point. Not full blown tears mind you, but they watered up, throat choked, etc.

MGS 5, the quarantine executions. Was blurry eyed the whole time.

That fucking mission where you kill your own guys fucking broke me and is unironically one of my favourite sequences in the series. These are YOUR guys that you have been gathering the entire game and YOU have to kill them. Shit the room where the guys are humming the Peace Walker theme and saluting you left me a shell of a man.

funny for me both endings c and d hit me like a truck, e I was so broken I didn't feel anything anymore

Fag

found the contrarian special snowflake

Of all things, The Land of Hints fro Lisa the Joyful
Terry really was too good for Olathe

*"We live and die by your orders Boss"*
youtube.com/watch?v=7MM1lhMSRoc

not an argument.

>The creators even admitted they just liked christian imagery and werent trying to be that deep
Thats because the christian imagery was by far not the point of the series at all. It was just dressing for the setting. The point was the characters and their inner troubles. Why do people keep parroting this nonsense whenever they talk about why they dislike Eva?

>not posting the version that actually plays in game
youtube.com/watch?v=PQaVtC_NRZY

Altair's death in AC revelations

I still hear the sound effects of clicking different buttons.

because its one of the things that people spout the most when you ask them why the show was deep. Nothing about the characters is very deep, most of them are borderline tropes and just stolen from other shows/manga. The show does nothing different except maybe the christian imagery but even that is just plagarised from final fantasy games. There is nothing deep or meaningful about the series. Its just a beta boy forced to stop being beta for once. Thats one of the most common and over used themes in anime.

this scene did

It's a solid 60+ hours of stuff if you do a shit ton of the optional stuff and then there's the DLC, so it's a lot of time to kill. There's a lot of shit I like about FFXV, like pitting monsters against each other in Altissia and gambling on them, the main four constantly talking shit to each other and sounding like real friends, but supporting and side characters get shafted pretty hard and like I said the last 25% of the game is so trash I find it hard to recommend that first 75% along with it. But you're pirating it so just give it a go when ya can, not like you'd lose anything other than time.

CUM HISTORIA

>Jacket never stopped 50 Blessings
>Any character that saw Richard in their nightmares did not understand his message, going to their doom
>Since 50 Blessings wasn't stopped, they kill the coalition and with it the entire fucking world because of Mutual Assured Destruction

All you’re doing is trivialising shit. Anyone can do that for anything.

>cheap fanservice

If I had any kind of heart or emotions, the end of FFX would have gotten me.

>literally has no arguments.
Ok then mister tell me what about eva was deep/meaningful and tell me why it was so meaningful. Make sure to contrast it compared to other anime/manga and show what it did specifically that no other show did (especially the ones it copied from)

FFXIII made me cry over the death of a fucking chair

refused to get emotionally involved in games ever since

>MAD
>Not NUTS
Even MAD wouldn't destroy the whole world. The amazing patriots at 50 blessings understand that sometimes you need to sacrifice something very important to you if you want to make the world a better place.

Combat is borderline trash
Story is unfinished and feels that way
The RPG elements w/r/t equipment have been gutted so it takes a lot of the fun out of doing hunts that all end up being the same.

DUDE REMEMBER THAT GAME THAT CAME OUT LESS THAN 6 YEARS AGO

Projecting THIS hard, god damn.

Pardo is shit.

unironically Undertale

youtu.be/B_7TR-X4eFY

>One of your earliest party members is an incredibly optimistic and kind robot who just wants to be human.
>You first meet them via virtual chats and messages where he uses a human avatar based on what he imagines himself looking like as a person.
>Near the end he gets destroyed holding off the enemy so everyone else can escape.
>If you were close enough to him he transmits a final message to you.
>It’s one last encouraging speech from him in his virtual human form, and he makes a point to tell you how much he treasured his life experiences with you and your party.
>The final part of the message is a transmission in morse just saying “thank you” over and over again until he finally expires.
>If you husbando’d him it’s a burst transmission that says “I love you” instead.

Steins Gate

I ain't projecting shit you pathetic virgin.

sounds fucking gay

-t. Tony

You made a statement regarding the quality of the show and its “depth”/“copying”, burden of proof is on you.

game?

Yakuza Zero, when Makoto is reuinted with Tachibana right after he's been tortured to death. Fucking brutal

this, 0 also got me pretty hard at points

wow...lol

mayuri's message in vega and altair

>Ryuji dies
>mfw
>JK YOU GOT RUSED KOJIMBO STYLE
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Okami

Spoilers:
12 year old self cried when at the final boss and you are about to lose then you see all the friends you have made over the course of your journey give you their strength and pray for you and then you turn into Shiranui and a choir kicks in then The Sun Rises kicks in. Pure Kino.

Mother 3 got me real bad too. At a few different points. I'm sure you could guess.

Another one, but not really a game, was Doki Doki Literature Club. But that's because I've been dealing with suicidal depression and Sayori's scenes hit me really hard.

Being Mayuri is suffering, she deserves way better.

Almost.

The ending of Conker's Bad Fur day almost gave me depression.

Zelda credits from link to the past to skyward sword were all like this. They really make a perfect ending, especially oot, mm, lttp and lbw.

And then botw was fucking nothing.
I love the game and it was my goty but it failed in areas that Zelda games usually excel, from small things like credits and title screen to big thinks like dungeon atmosphere and bosses.

the ending was surprisingly bleak for a game almost entirely made up of references to 2001 era pop culture

Bastion
Katawa Shoujo multiple times

When i was little i didn't understood this ending that much, hearing a girl break like that was gutwrenching though

Now everytime i see this ending i cry like a bitch.

People who dont at least put the name of the game their talking about in spoilers make me cry.

>ok write me a fucking essay adhering to this criteria so i can instantly dismiss it. cant be bothered? well you automatically lose faggot.

This opening is unironically pure kino.
Seriously, best rpg opening by far in my mind. Manages to tell so much about the game with a single shot and minimal dialogue.

I killed my feelings during puberty, now i wish i didn't because i know its actually depression.

You know you guys liked it.

I want to play a video game that'll make me cry but it's hard for me to care that much or get really attached to characters. I just get really bored in those type of story driven, "emotional" games.
I played through The Walking Dead for instance and it was pretty boring.
Maybe I'm just autistic.

I'm autistic (As in actually diagnosed). None of those TellTale games have done anything for me. I finished Season 1 and 2 of TWD on Steam, and neither really emotionally gripped me.

t. nigger who kills cats for fun

You realize that crying lowers cortisone right? Low cortisol=higher test. Why do you think you feel great after a good cry? Now crying constantly isn't good but once in a while is fine. Never crying is a sign of big mental issues you aren't dealing with

Where did you pull this bullshit science out from? Some limp dick Liberal faggot? That is all bullshit.

its pointless to respond to trolls and/or actual insane people.

They keep fucking getting me every god damn game.

>tfw you will never kiss Misato

How's Pyre?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4035568/

Here's the research. Calm down, I know it's hard finding out you've been cycling yourself out of test gains.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
Warning to all the fags here . Don't play this game .

FUCK

>Chapter 3
Drifting Souls and then that ending sequence got me

It's my favorite out of the 3. It does a good job differentiating itself from the other two as well

The opening of The Last Of Us when Joel's daughter gets killed made me a little teary-eyed.

The sequel "Finding Paradise" is out. Are you ready to feel again?

>endocrinology is a liberal spook

wow underage faggot is
a faggot who knew

I didnt cry while killing Lee. But the credits song broke me. It still chokes me a little
youtube.com/watch?v=K51MK9IvDo8

Oh look, Written by women and faggots. You can't trust these "Scientist" push their agenda to make everyone more mellow and act like fucking cattle. I will not be pussified.
REAL men do not cry. I don't even have to read that bullshit to know its a garbage lie pushed by the Women to make me a faggot. I WILL remain a REAL man and your propaganda won't touch me!
I have a 146 IQ if you are trying to say I am retarded. I know more about the world than you will ever obtain you weak pathetic virgin. I am a GOD in both the physical and mental planes.

I cried when played Automata for example. But The Walking Dead didn't got me any big feels.
Try different games.

Had to reload a save and switch to good karma because I couldnt go through with it

>I have a 146 IQ

extremely mad brainlet kid

>ywn hold and comfort her

Someone just fucking kill me already.

It's hilarious you think that way. When you don't cry, you don't release some really detrimental stress. But okay, enjoy your high cortisol, stress levels and tiny penis

NieR the original one

Oh the irony. A brainlet calling ME, a man in STEM, a brainlet.
I am sorry. I don't follow FAGGOT E-celebs like you, virgin.

Nice try virgin. I have a 9 inch dick and all the women whom I fucked love it. What about you faggot? You never had a women have you? You should probably stop crying like a pussy the. Women don't like weak men.

>I don't follow FAGGOT E-celebs like you, virgin.
Then how do you know who he is?

probably haven't got very far into it
otherwise poor quality bait

The ending.
Also it didn´t help that finishing this game felt like closing a chapter of my childhood, since i never finished it. I didn´t want it to end.
"I'm so happy I met everyone... I wish we could've gone on more adventures. But I guess we all have ot say goodbye someday."
- Vivi, After passing away during the ending.

Becuase that is all you losers ever post. Faggot E-celebs and traps. I would know if he was someone important. Unlike you, Who hasn't stepped outside in years.

Not the end, but Kenny´s death.
After everything he and Lee went through together it just fucked me up.

Half as long

I cried when Malik died in Deus ex hr. I didn't have an emp grenade and wasted most my ammo on that damn bot. Right before I did the takedown on the last guy her death diolague popped up and she died after I killed the last guy

This is why debating on this stupid website is completely pointless when you know they're either baiting or too fucking bitter to take any of it seriously so the only form of debating anyone has is just strawman or ad hominem.

Just fucking throw a strawman and smug anime girl and who gives a shit.

>Objective: Survive

MOTHER 3... that ending was just too much

Yeah but that's because I'm mentally unstable. The latest was Yakuza 0, that dialogue between Majima and Sagawa

wew lad

>first pic
It made me hate Rei and really early on, fucking uggo face.
The others are pretty but the damage is done

the last of us ending got me, but it was more of a "what the fuck that's awful" way

8/10 You did really well

The start is what got me

>"Theo, I have run out of ammunition. I'm going to ram this one. Good bye. We'll see each other in Valhalla." - Heinrich Ehrler's last transmission over the Squadron Radio Network before he rammed the B-24 bomber

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Ehrler

Mass Effect Trilogy

i like how the dude that derailed this thread is a fat neckbeard who cries himself to sleep every night and tugs his acorn penis

The credits to Nier: Automata
and the lead up to the "final" boss in Undertale

Nier: Automata

>falling in love with the person you have to kill over and over

i know. that's just the cycle though. people realising that everyone else is just trying to fuck with them and so re-engaging but with that same mindset.

Alundra.

The entire portion where Jess dies is fucking heart breaking.

If you really think that's all its about, your neurons are not firing at full capacity.

>because its one of the things that people spout the most when you ask them why the show was deep
no it's not you fucking retard

Going to play it this week. Was waiting until I had the time.

Holy shit stop larping in a videogame thread you subhuman garbage. If you're emotionally broken then you have nothing to contribute to this thread.