Between Sonic and Mega Man, which fan base has had to suffer more?

Between Sonic and Mega Man, which fan base has had to suffer more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L9ZNxQeiGO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ugly ass gook

>Megaman doesn't get as many games while Sonic gets too many games of varying quality.

I'd rather prefer no games than shitty games, so Sonic, to answer your question.

niggers megaman has like 15 legit games, sonic has 3

Sonic gamers have been awash in a plethora of quality varied titles for decades now

Mega Man fans are the definition of spoiled.

Hi Chris-chan.

?

At least Mega man fans have good games to play made in the past 25 years.

>get roughly six series in a single brand that play wildly different from each other
>WOOOOOW YOU'VE GOT A BAJILLION GAMES WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING A, B, D, AND E GAMES SINCE YOU LIKE SERIES C WHICH PLAYS NOTHING LIKE THEM?
You probably think X is little Mega all grown up.

When is /mmg/ coming back?

>megaman has an edgy spinoff staring the anti-hero from X, it's awesome and forms its own series
>snanic tries the same thing and soundtrack aside it's shit

mega man has more good games. but sonic has games coming out more consistently
hard to say

megaman, sonic fans are way to retarded to know they are suffering

That's a good point. Sonic fans will play any piece of shit just as long as it has Sonic characters in it. They'll defend just about anything.

if by varying quality you mean 10 different flavors of shit, sure

Sonic, it's not even close.

No games are better than shit games and as such the main Mega Man series don't have a single bad game (Mega Man 6 is average), whereas Sonic mainline games are full of turds like Shadow, 2006, Unleashed, Forces.

>ugly
She's just mediocre, like most asians.

That's actually a good point despite Sonic fans getting worse treatment

I wanna lick her pits.

>putting Unleashed on the same level as 06 and Shadow
Werehog is bad but the day levels are good

I want to marry Kim

As a Megamanfag, I think I suffer more than Sonic fans. At least Sonic does have a good game occasionally nowadays, I had to count on the guy who I thought was the creator of Megaman to give me a similar experience and he gave me a half-assed ripoff before running away with my money.

That's hard because Mega Man fans have got like no games recently, but Sonic fans get lots of mostly shit games that have good ideas in them, but never realized to their full potential.

i'd rather have average games than no games at all. sonic fans are lucky

If you think Sonic is worse.

I think the direction Megaman is going esp. with the upcoming animation CG cartoon they are about to release.
Sonic got the Megaman Fanbase beaten.

Sure Megaman titles are great but having a lack of output from Capcom regarding Megaman (new titles not ports) is disheartening.
At least the community brand manager @ Sega interacts with its fans.

It's a tough question. For Sonic, it depends on what kind of Sonicfag you are. If you're a Modernfag, then odds are you're a brainlet who can't appreciate just how much wasted potential the series has. If you're a Classicfag, you've seen nothing BUT wasted potential for almost 20 years.

For Mega Man, you've had to endure nogaemz for almost a decade with endless teasing from Capcom, and a library of games that has more shovelware cashgrabs than truly great games.

Both franchises are treated like shit by their respective owners.

On the whole, I'd have to say Mega Man fans have it better. Sure, you had nearly a decade with no games, but is it really preferable to have new entries into a series if it means that the quality of these games are going to range from "bad" to "decent", with an overall average of just "passable"? Being produced by a developer that clearly has no idea what they're doing and just throws shit at a wall to see what sticks? Never improving? Always changing?

If the answer is yes, then as a huge Sonicfag, I implore you to reconsider. Sometimes there are fates worse than death. Nice to see you guys get a new game though. I hope it doesn't suck.

(Also yes, I know we Sonicfags just got Mania, and that's great, but come on. It doesn't make up for six years of wildly inconsistent games. Not to mention the slew of shit that came before Colors and Unleashed.)

Better to have games then none at least Sega has the balls to send out a survey to its consumers while Capcom doesn't.

Sonic since mega man has good games

and all SEGA has to offer is a Sonic/Shadow guitar *psh*

Somebody post the imgur

>Werehog is bad but the day levels are good
Werehog is most of the game. Unleashedfags are always so deluded about this fact.

>and a library of games that has more shovelware cashgrabs than truly great games.

Bullshit, it's one of the most consistent series out there, hence games like Megaman x6 stick out, you can't say the same thing about about Sonic.

but Capcom made a survey a year or two ago about Megaman.

youtu.be/L9ZNxQeiGO0

Nothing compares to being a Homeworld fan. We wait for fucking years for anything and then they fuck it up. I'd rather never have gotten my hopes and just been waiting forever than to think it's happening and to be disappointed

Sonic
Megaman fans had Zero series, ZX/A, Battle Network series, Star Force series, 8 & 9 which were all released in the 21st century
Meanwhile Sonic got a few decent games like Sonic Advanced, Dash, Colors, Generations, and Mania but it was overshadowed by the shitshow of everything else released by Sonic Team especially 06, the game that killed Sonic in the public's eye
It also didn't help that spergy OCs tampered the Sonic name in the eyes of the internet starting with Chris Chan

asian pussy is the best

Megaman by a long shot.

Werehog is 70% of the game.

I'm just saying you can't compare it to irredeemable games. Just play Unleashed project