Do you miss Gaming Magazines Cred Forums?

Do you miss Gaming Magazines Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/officialukplaystationmagazine
retromags.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE
youtube.com/watch?v=uN1P6UA7pvM
pcgamer.com/dragon-age-2-review/
seanbaby.com/nes/nes/egm.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

I still have my old PSMs. I will forever treasure the April Fools edition with Valkyrie Naked where they just posted a bunch of nude women and claimed a game was being made out of it.

I miss not having the internet so the E3 issues would blow my dick off with great shit. Also demo discs were fun.

it kind of sucks that video game journalism has become controlled by a bunch of virtue signalling faggots and their hordes of fellow travelers who say there is nothing wrong with that

that bulge....

A little bit, but stuff like that and manuals with story info and such are no longer needed with the advances of the future.

they still exist, at least in europe, but I find them too expensive in an age where I can get information faster myself anyway. they're pretty comfy though.

This. Having news the moment it drops is certainly convenient, but there was something about getting a dump of it all at once every month that was amazing. Also demo discs.

And fucking hell. Swimsuit specials and that whole era. PSMUK used to publish topless fan art of Lara that got sent in.

The revival of EGM a few years ago, while it failed, was really good. It was mainly articles. More about culture than reviews.

This magazine cover was the very first thing I ever jacked off to. Feels like yesterday...

Yes I loved my Club Nintendo magazines, and like said E3 issues were something I always looked forward

I miss the cheap games on the cover cds.

same

fucked up the pages blasting on them

Yeah. Now I read nothing. No books not mags. The modern world is minamlist.

Nintendo Power was the shit

god I miss it

Who was your first? Lara Croft for me. I blame videogames for my latex fetish.

Fun times

This is how I know people shitting on sexualisation never played vidya as kids or are literally underage.

I can only imagine how this would fly today.

BAN THIS FILTH etc.

Used to buy these at airports and shit as regular stores didn't have them in my country.
ayy i have this one in particular still, good shit

Is like those faggots that say that anime girls ruined video games, when they have existed on video games since a long time ago

This fucker right here introduced me to Hentai. Hadn't even thought of it before and then they have an article along the lines of "WACKY JAPS DRAW NUDE GAME BABES!" With censored images of Tifa and Yuffie.

Yes.
>read a D1 review on a mag back in the day
>reviewer praised it to hell and back and gave it 10/10
>buy game
>one of the best games I had ever played
Now you see a 10/10 score and don't think anything of it.

>SICK new edge

Was this the golden age of gaming journalism?

Gaming mags used to be a proper lads club back in the day. I miss the days before political correctness ruined everything

tnx mah nigga

>The 1 hour hentai games special of G4 that aired
Even censored to shit I was hard the entire way through

Yes. I gave you all the info and facts, but had a laugh along the way.

I do, but I also realize they're a product of their time and have no place in this community anymore.
Still comfy to go through the pages once in a while, though.

I miss the PSM covers drawn by comic artists and the demo discs you used to get. The biased reviews and inaccurate reporting, not so much

Political anything ruined everything.

FUCKING
F A C T S

The J. Scott Campbell cover with the Dead Or Alive 1 girls

Makes me laugh at DOA1 when bouncy tits was labeled as EXTREME PERVERSION by some. If only they knew what it would become.

>it kind of sucks that video game journalism has become controlled by a bunch of virtue signalling faggots
Missing the forest for the trees here pal.
It's not le evil SWJ but the corporations who regained more control over videogames and consumer that ruined the industry, this is not exclusive to gaiming. Obviously they want to expand their profits with it, gaiming magazines ecc. Were exclusive to people who had gaming as a hobby or pre teens, now the corporations want children, women, teenage girl and the edgy variant of this one to play. Gaming is something everyone does to this day.
Is political correctness to blame here? No. Yeah it sucks, but it just the weapon used by corporations to attract more people. You won't stop gaming, but tumblr will probably start, more girls will want to be part or this community and start.
It's like when Cred Forums started reeeeing over the new start wars movie.
No it's not white genocide or Jews or whatever, it simple marketing.
They put a black guy and a girl as protagonists because this is the market that they needed, the market that lacked in the first trilogy or that is now outdated.
What is killing the world is not an elaborate scheme to kill whites or SJW being a presence everywhere, but simple longing for profit at every corner, killing artistic expression and what could have been for videogames a chance to become a medium that is taken serious.

i used to love reading gaming mags when i was a kid and internet didnt exist yet, and before i knew publishers paid for good reviews.

I'm not 100% but I'm going to guess either Cremia or some monster sprite from one of the FFL games based on the timeline

Meanwhile low-mid budget games be like pic related

chun-li femdom facesitting

Soul Calibur 2 Prima Strategy Guide. Taki and Sophitia never steered me wrong. But Talim was always best girl

I need more niche hobby, untainted by corporations.

> I’m 14
> wake up at 10am, it’s a Saturday morning on a hot summers day. My dad is still alive and watching the football highlights, he hugs me as he always did back then,mum is happily preparing something be lunch thing for her friends
> after some Pokemon cereal breakfast, I remember the new EDGE E3 edition is out today, so I take a leisurely stroll to the high street
> qt girls in shorts everywhere, smiling at me because I was a social wee guy
> go into WHSmiths, fuck yeh new issue is in si i buy it plus lots of fizzy juice and sweets to eat while I read it in my parents big back garden
> these games look amazing! Resi 4 wtf!! But tonight I’m looking forward to a good old fashioned HALO - 12 player link up at my gfs house (her brother doesn’t care lol)
> some of the best friends I will ever have willl be there... Euan, Al, Craig... and we might get even get a little alcohol heheh!
> sigh in contentment at this near perfect like, pet my doggies who beam up at me

> wake up
> that was 14 years ago
> dogs dead, dads dead, house gone, barely see friends, I struggle with alcoholism and poor health due to my now bad cystic fibrosis
> and I fucking hate video games

Tbh I’m still grateful for life but fuck what happened. What’s worse is I know “that’s life” and most other humans goes through even more misery and hey man that’s just life sorry

90's gaming mags were good.

By the mid 2000's they more more ads than content.

That sucks you had to deal with all that my man. Hope things improve for you.

Blaze from SoR was the first to make me feel something but I remember taking a gaming magazine into the bathroom just so I could whack it to an RE3 ad with Jill.

The ads were fun too though.

I genuinely agree. Politics is only a means to the end of attracting a wider audience. It’s obvious that as soon as the PS3/360/Wii era came along with the huge wave of normalfags, the people on charge of having games made abandoned their old fans for the ones that make them the most money. Artistic expression/visions are too risky/expensive.

>Do you miss Gaming Magazines Cred Forums?
No. Last one I read got an English chief that was so butthurt it went xenophofic. In a bad way.
Also, the Internet.

Mags and Blockbuster. They're both part of a special time period of Gaming that most of us grew with. I dont see how anyone will look back on this time period with the same nostalgia.

>that first time you saw Rikku's X-2 outfit.

I shoplifted this exact issue and bust so many nuts in my bathroom as a teenager to it

>tfw even as a kid you were a skeptic fag due to so many kids lying about games being "THE BEST THING EVER"

I liked the magazines due to the art and articles of rumors or upcoming stuff. So many disappointing games recommended but at least I only rented them.

>tfw lost my 2002 dickgirl special

a little bit. I remember some faggot kid I hated came to my house and told my mom I specifically asked him to come pick up my magazines. the next day he was giving them away at school.

So what's the next out of statut quo media nowadays? I am looking for something new.

I still have the entire collection of that

>Meanwhile low-mid budget games be like pic related
Japan is also really different. They never had a problem with sexualization in vidya because if they don't get then with this, they will get them with pachinko or whatever karaoke machine or other strange stuff they have over there.
Dude good luck, you can't escape it. Corporations are in your house and in your mind when you sleep. The west is not a corporate drone waste land like japan or korea only because we have deep history with workers movements.
We will never be corporate drones at that level but we still are drones. It's only downhill from here unless someone sacrifice profits on purpose.
Nothing is untainted by corporations tho. Nothing

She and Regina from the Dino RE were top tier.

I still have this issue somewhere,
can't believe I thought this art was amazing back then. I can actually draw better than him.

I still don't understand how politics came a hip thing to talk about. That's like the most boring shit that you can come up with.

Would get genuinely excited at the prospect of a new PC Format back in the day and read it cover to cover usually. Same for N64 magazine, rip.

When are we going to seize the means of production, brother?

Exactly my dude. Videogames have been affected the worse because of timing and money involved. One could argue that this media didn't even have the time to evolve in its full potential. In certain sense it was already a tool from the start, it gave us some legit masterpiece in the meantime, but it will never be taken seriously because it was born into this shit, unlike other media. Even cinema had a couple of decades before being desecrated. It's a transition needed, but I think we are in the point were it's enough

No, it really is just a bunch of SJW faggots.

Are there scans of this anywhere? I never was into magazines as a kid but my Dad bought me one of the very last ones (think it was issue 101, had Crash Bandicoot on the cover) and I've always wanted to see what I missed.

> The west is not a corporate drone waste land like japan or korea only because we have deep history with workers movements.

Disagree. “Workers parties” have resulted in some of the worst atrocities in human histories. The west, specifically the USAs concerns of the right of the individual, and their rights to free speech, trade, and ability to choose are the reasons for success, not restricting it via workers “rights”

It's not politics dude. It's the tool used to expand a market. You call it politics but it's buisness (not that much difference).
And it's not addressed directly.
>Why put 70 genders on a game?
Because 2 are always present, the other 68 won't feel excluded, boicott us and will buy the game. It's literally corporations scraping for every cent

archive.org/details/officialukplaystationmagazine

Some of it.

>The problem isn't that they're appealing to normalfags it's that they're appealing to normalfags

Wait did I miss something?, why do you hate video games?

They were complete KINO.

actually going somehere to fucking PAY for someones worthless bullshit opinion on some shitty videogame you now can run with emulators on a toaster for free.
fuck no! I dont miss that shit.

Hell yeah. I loved getting EGM every month, I would savor every page and read the whole thing cover to cover several times. Reading their 90s/early 2000s issues reminds you of how easy it was to be politically incorrect back then.

>but tumblr will probably start, more girls will want to be part or this community and start.
People actually believes this. And in 5 years they will say the same thing. And then again in 10 always using the "only recently girls in gaming are 'accepted'"

Thanks user.
I've got around 100 issues of the PS2 ones in my loft. Might get a few of them scanned for other anons to enjoy.

it's politics

>Workers parties
I said movements, it's not the same thing. it's about decent hours, not flags.
>. The west, specifically the USAs concerns of the right of the individual, and their rights to free speech, trade, and ability to choose are the reasons for success, not restricting it via workers “rights”
Look. Don't want to discuss politics, but you seriously think that the USA is not the biggest lobby for everything in the world?
I don't get this concept of freedom of yours, The wealth of the US comes from imperialism not from building something, most people can't afford a good lifestyle and sucidie in the first world is skyrocketing.
Is this freedom? Being stabbed for 100$ in an alley is freedom? Nah man, I cannot agree with this.
Workers parties did a lot of killing, never forget that they all started from ashes and with the world against. In a modern context such thing rightfully should be frowned upon, but with historical context... The problem wasn't much imo the killings or absence of civil freedom but the way the state close on itself.
Remeber that civil freedom comes second to economical and political freedom.
How can a community survive when individuality (economic btw, not individuality of thought) is glorified?
The problem is that normalfags wouldn't even be interested in this shit if big buisness didn't need to suck life out of everything

kys nigger, there's a reason Cred Forums is always right.

You get my point dude. It's not a boys club only like it was a long time ago. Girls are well accepted now. I was making a practical example

Fuck I had that issue and might still have it. Gonna go look, but let’s be honest the Jak art inside it was the best page.

Yeah, no.

now pc gamer just complains about hard games and racism

Yes, I do. They always had handpicked demos, patches, cool music, cheats, best community mods, walkthroughs. I've learned of so many great games that have stayed throughout my entire life with me as my favorites thanks to gaming magazines. And their journalism was on point too, they interviewed people and not just played their shitty press releases and barfed out another paid up score.

I've noticed GIRL games have disappeared now too. On consoles anayway.

I remember EGM used to strictly not give out 10's unanimously, they changed it when MGS and OoT got 10's the same year. 98 just happened to be that good.

I was going through old boxes of mine the other day when I pulled out this old gem

OXM Issue 50
November 2005

I really do miss how the writers would write articles with a humorous tone and would make fun of the crazies that tried to push themselves into the industry.

>some nobody with a powerpoint presentation vs what's actually happening

It's a combination of both, however you can't deny the anti-white narrative. Well I guess you can if you live with your eyes and ears closed.

here user retromags.com/
>egm
>nintendo power
>hundreds of others

stupida fackin' game

Came here to post this. Always cracks me up

Because instead of making good arguments or using brains they nothing other than a spinoff of /r9k/ where it's "everyone but my fault" with a good dose of self pity that manifest itself in race baiting and false flagging?
I can play this game too. Just remeber that the "counter culture" is supporting one the biggest sionist presidents in history.
lol at this. We had a sexual abuse scandal in my country during the whole weinstein stuff, we publicized the whole stuff as politics too. It wasn't a sexual crime but a story about corruption. 2 week later no one remebered,
Politics something that is out of the ordinary, people don't understand it. Is a gimmick and a word that anyone can use for anything. Profit? they do understand it, corporations? No one likes them. Politics is not about titties in games jesus crist.
Dude, no. No. And no. It's not anti white. Read again my star wars example. It's simple as that.

S'up fags?

OwO what’s this...

Only Ausfags remember.

We wouldn't have big businesses making lifeless shit if normalfags weren't retards who ate it up

I have a bunch of them on the toilet.

With internet everywhere vidya journalism simply became too irrelevant with magazines selling less and less, the competition between magazines and against the internet, videos, etc. The focus on the online didn't change too much because there is too much competition and the only way to achieve presence and profit is with ads and money from the publishers.
So, they tried to find a new audience, the tumblr one, and resort to clickbait to generate traffic. This is why they constantly publish articles about the importance of reaching new people, making games more accessible and lowering the difficulty. Not because it makes the games better, but because they seek to generate more money for their decadent sites.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE
A guy like this review games. He gives scores. He says what bad things the game has and what things should improve.

>teaching students to make socially aware games
It's at the bottom you fucking retard. Stay in your shit hole and fuck off this American website.

downloading the fuck out of this!

>le sexy girl on cover of [product]
Honestly, this just pisses me off because it makes me think of the cynical suits in some boardroom saying "eh those idiots will buy anything with tits no matter how shitty it is."

Then I look at Senran Kagura and DoA threads and realize those assholes are right.

>what's actually happening
You mean things like anita visiting and giving talks to the devs, right?

Do big gaming journalists even like video-games? Or are they all just journalism majors with no prior interest?

A guy pops up on here once in a while who claimed to have been involved in making this.

It's actually full of innuendo and sex talk. Like teen girl magazines.

Gay not welcomed.

yet strangely this keeps happening, and the moneygrubbers willingly eat the loss and beg SJWs for another dunk in the red

like it's possible to override any instinct with enough fanatical devotion, including the survival instinct

This guy knows what's up. I grew up in an entertainment industry family. When I was a kid my mom was a movie studio marketing executive, my uncle is a bigshot agent, my aunt is a well-known movie producer. These companies employ hundreds of people and spend millions of dollars analyzing the market and figuring out what the most people will spend money on. It's a big part of why movies and AAA games are just endless shit sequels and adaptations now, these companies refuse to do a thing unless their focus groups and market studies and shit say it's the single most profitable decision they can make.

>Stay in your shit hole and fuck off this American website.
lol

Damn, there's a ton of reviews for this one.
I thought it was just a "Covergirl only sold with our magazine or just another shovelware no one bothered with"

I had this issue and I fapped so many fucking times to it. The pages were practically glued together by the time I had broadband internet.

Incorrect.

>i was the only one who ever read Play Magazine.

this was the first issue i got, and it came with a Hitomi DoA Beach Volleyball poster. good times

Probably Morrigan. Didn't fap yet, but I saw a pic of her in a vidya mag and dem almost naked titties made me lose my mind. Never saw that pic again. Man, not even Morrigan porn got me as excited and hard as that first time.

I live in the UK, and I remember getting these PS2 magazines that had playable demos on them. They were pretty cool.

>teaching students to make socially aware games
Where did I even said one should do that? I'm literally advocating for the opposite.
Holy shit you are so dumb
Sure, bet you think poverty it's your own fault too right?
Didn't say it works. like
said most decision are in the hands of focus groups and market studies, this kind of stuff happens on the internet these days so obviously twitter SJW which on the internet are are present are big busisness objective.
I'm not saying that they are not cunts, but you are complaining about someone flatting your tires while another guy is goind to burn your car.

>hur dur they're just calling it politics as a buzzword
>point out the specific politics they're advocating
Off yourself retard.

I seriously don't understand what are you saying you dumb cocksucker. What kind of politics are we talking about? Again, it's about creating the most unviersal and innocuous product possible. It's not an agenda, it's business and this is the nature of capitalism.

Just fuck off man, you're an idiot. It's plain as day if you just read the replies.
>first you deny they're pushing their politics and just using the term as a buzzword for interest
>i show you the specific "social awareness" shit they're doing which means promoting minorities
>you then reply that "where did i even say that" obviously missing the entire point (again because you have shit for brains)
>i then explain it to you
>you still can't understand
Sad, but expected.

Ah, those times in which the magazines made fun of the nonsense of jack thompson and alikes about videogames -and heavy metal and comics- as being responsible for violence and shootings.

To think that years later they publish studies, articles and dogmas on how videogames are responsible for sexism and the resurgence of nazism.

youtube.com/watch?v=uN1P6UA7pvM

How time passes...

no you weren't friend, i still have several

>there are people still believing in reviews and scores

But YOU are missing the fucking point buy saying this. "Social awareness" is not a politcal agenda, these guys think of social awareness as putting black guys in games. Can you show me the contest of that graphic please?
Because it's not a manifesto but a marketing tactic masked as such.

Is that a dick

No. I dont care about ads or what some random nobody thinks about a game that I dont give a shit about

Not true. They also have awesome reviews.

pcgamer.com/dragon-age-2-review/

>"Social awareness" is not a politcal agenda

>The west is not a corporate drone waste land like japan or korea
Well at least that way corporations can get away with trying new things more often without having to worry about their profits tanking, since people are going to buy it regardless. As long as their profits are assured, there's no reason not to experiment with new things.

Learn how to make a coherent thought without hitting return after every sentence.

>mfw got an education/job in print media right before it started to die

>MFW my little version actually fell for it.

If I believe it was just Tomb Raider like reskinned, no?

I think I have like 3-4 of the PSM swimsuit edition magazines

What are some other reviews like this?

Poor imitation of the Charlie Brooker PC Zone reviews

Early PSM, I think Donoghue was the one that got to review most of the shit games, and Seanbaby was in charge of reviewing THE bad games or whatever.

I think Seanbaby was EGM though

>seanbaby.com/nes/nes/egm.htm

>In Zelda: Wand of Gamelon, you play the princess. And as you know from better games, princesses are helpless little girls pining for prince wang in castles with bad security just waiting to get captured. Why would anyone want to play the part of that? It doesn't take a sociologist to know that they would be gay. Let's not fool ourselves-- they'd have to be super super gay. Now do the math on this: experts in ass ramming estimate that about 10% of the world is homosexual, and if you consider that only 5 people actually wanted a CDI machine, that means that this game was made specifically for a target audience of one half a person. I hope that half a person is happy, because this game probably got a few video game salesmen killed.

I miss EGM

>No it's not white genocide or Jews or whatever, it simple marketing.
>They put a black guy and a girl as protagonists because this is the market that they needed, the market that lacked in the first trilogy or that is now outdated.

niggers arent "the market they need" my man, not by any measure.
if this were profit oriented because they want to pander to as many potential viewers as possible, they would have cast a bunch of chinese protagonists, because unlike the billion dirt poor niggers in africa, the billion chinese in china actually are a big potential market.

It's kind of crazy to think that a gaming publication would have been willing to publish this only a few years ago.

>The wealth of the US comes from imperialism not from building something

commies unironically believe this lmao

/tg/ games are sort of hitting by the same icy grip of capitalism, but luckily it's easy to separate yourself from that nonsense. Hell, tabletop miniature games are cryptonite for lazy casuals.

You're hilariously misinformed.

Force Awakens is the highest-grossing film of all time, the only foreign country in which it earned more money than in China was the UK.

Chinese audiences want to see beautiful western actors in western movies, in fact a popularly cited reason as to why The Last Jedi bombed there was due to the fact that it did not have many attractive white people.

EGM was based.

The EIC in 2008 directly called out Midway, Sony's Sports game division and Ubisoft in 2008 for blacklisting EGM over review scores for their games.

Is there a torrent with all the PSM's scans?

This image in an issue of EGM2

spilled so many buckets to psm's swimsuit editions

I used to have every single issue of the dc mag and would reread them all the time. Good shit rip in peace game mags

DOA was too much for my pre-teen dick.

Right, Chinese audiences want to see western/white people, not other Chinese people.

>Force Awakens is the highest-grossing film of all time
it's #3 in nominal dollars, and when you adjust for inflation it goes down even further

yes, i do, i remember tips and tricks magazine use to have video game puzzles. people had to draw in dots to make the picture. internet came around magazines on video games don';t exists.

I know everyone is focused on jerking off over how old gaming magazines had bikini tits in them, but really the thing I miss was how they used to treat games from smaller studios or niche genres and how you could tell there was genuine enjoyment and respect for gaming as a whole. Now you have fresh journalism grads who maybe touched a 360 controller at a party once giving 9/10s in a cold, corporate way.

I think the closest thing I've found to this is the HG101 crew.

Point being they knew exactly what they were doing with the casting and Chinese audiences don't want to see Chinese people in western movies.

you wat
the only thing i get is that the chinese dont want to see niggers

>Having news the moment it drops is certainly convenient, but there was something about getting a dump of it all at once every month that was amazing
>holy shit! there's an FF VIII? didn't VII come out last year?
>Saga Frontier 2 & Legend of Mana look amazing!
>Parasite Eve? hurhurhur that lady's not wearing anything under her jacket
>Squaresoft is the best of all time!

never failed to be a subject at school among the nerds. good times.

i remember this being fappable. now it just looks boring

The trailer for Sexy Poker for Wii. It could've been anything but when I saw the trailer for this I just decided, fuck it, it's time.

They don't even go full on nude

i liked them when i was a kid and could only use magazines or people i know to learn about new games and what to buy. now i'm glad i don't need to read journo faggots and have disregarded their opinions and writings because i can get news and superior opinions easily

i tried so hard. i walked to the boiler in my basement and started tugging myself but nothing came out

>PSM
>you will never chuckle at Bill Donohue's & Chris Slates antics when replying to fan mails again.

Likewise. Middle school me found out about DOAX and down the rabbit hole I went.

>if this were profit oriented because they want to pander to as many potential viewers as possible, they would have cast a bunch of chinese protagonists, because unlike the billion dirt poor niggers in africa, the billion chinese in china actually are a big potential market.

Again, they know China is a huge market, and they know what that market wants to see: Beautiful white people, NOT Chinese people. The last Transformers movie actually did better in China than in the US, they like our horrible blockbusters.

>the only thing i get is that the chinese dont want to see niggers
That's all you took away from it because you're fixated on it.

So much of my twelve year old seed was spilled to this picture.

I guess that explains the outstanding success of TLJ in china. They knew all about what they want.

Which one had scii girls in a bath? I remember fapping feverishly to that but I know I didn't have a subscription

Good times. Pretty sure I had that issue myself. Always love checking out the preview sections to see what sweet new game was on the horizon.

>Laegrinna
I see you are a man of refined tastes

Younger anons will never know the feeling of walking into a gas station or drug store and seeing an entire rack of gaming mags.

when I was 12 I used to leave dixie afk with her head off screen until this animation started playing and pretend that she was sucking me off

I remember owning the first issue of the Official Nintendo Magazine after it initially rebooted, although I'm not sure why it ever happened as a kid. I think people wanted a magazine that was more formal, although I think that sacrificed some of the charm from the old magazine.

I already talked about that though?

>Chinese audiences want to see beautiful western actors in western movies, in fact a popularly cited reason as to why The Last Jedi bombed there was due to the fact that it did not have many attractive white people.

Are you okay?

>sitting at the magazine rack while your mom shops and writing down all the cheat codes to use at home

As a kid, I would always go straight to the magazine section when we went to the grocery store.

Print is dying and video game magazines have become obsolete. I think most people who still buy them nowadays are either collectors, or people who grew up reading magazines.

Jesus Christ man

Same here, or the electronics section at departmemt stores.

>Let''s just trick the Chinese to watch a movie with a black guy in it by making him smaller on the poster.
Nice try merchants

>for Wii
>they don't even go full nude

Thank you captain obvious.

is there a version of just the chun li pic?

Only because the "advances of the future" are dumbing everything down to pander to the lowest common denominator and not writing stories that are interesting enough to warrant manuals with story info.

not really the new ones where shit anyway

Old ones where golden