Who do you RP as in Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind

Who do you RP as in Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind
> Stealth Mage who uses Maces
inb4 Muh Stealth Archers

Spellsword/battlemage (pyro) baby, in Blivio used to be 2h sword + spell but skyrim is 1h sword/mace + spell

I try to roleplay but then I end up just being a mary sue

You can't roleplay in any of those games.

A dude who can do everything. Why limit yourself?

>inb4 Muh Stealth Archers

I normally hate stealth anything in games, but stealth archer was actually fun in skyrim so i RP'd as a naked feral loli stealth archer, get fucked :^)

> stealth archer
> pedo
neck yourself kiddo

I want to be an unarmed old man wizard who buffs his strength with magic and clubs people with a giant hammer he pulls from the aether but these games bore me to tears now so I can't do it.

that sounds fucking awesome

>being pedo is """"bad""""

I roleplay 3 mage skills, 2 warrior skills, 2 thief skills, filler of my choice.
Playing anything else in TES is retarded since every singular skill is limited as shit. Daggerfall and morrowind were fairly entertaining as pure mages due to all the semi-useless or overpowered magic you could fuck around with but it all got gutted.

>Roleplaying
>TES

As a futa orc warrior

Holy shit are you me? I just picked up skyrim for the first time in like 6 years, and I'm playing a stealth mage with axes instead.

> mfw Cred Forums has become so contrarian that it rejects normal morality based upon that fact that being ethical is mainstream and """""reddit"""""
I bet you want to fuck your own mother too you degenerate slime.

Children of the sky?

What race my dude? I'm a Dark Elf

I roleplay as myself as if I was transported into the game and I try to do everything I would do for real

This is hilarious.

I almost always go for a battlemage because it offers the most "complex" gameplay

FUCK RIGHT OFF I'M A WOOD ELF.

I think people in this thread are confusing roleplaying with character builds.

This.

Brother?

Master of Illusion magic who makes others fight for him.

>Think veiled build request thread
A traveling magician/bard using only illusion magic

Stealth archer.

>that mod that increases your dick size with every dragon you kill