Who's the bigger faggot, Billy Mitchell or Todd Rogers?

Who's the bigger faggot, Billy Mitchell or Todd Rogers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNJRRYpUnUU
liveleak.com/view?i=f9b_1475088510
youtube.com/watch?v=r3JOgbxI8x0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1VnkpX5W9Q
twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/177788-Debunking-the-claims-that-Billy-Mitchell-was-not-the-first-to-get-the-perfect-Pac-Man?p=924864&viewfull=1#post924864
twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/177788-Debunking-the-claims-that-Billy-Mitchell-was-not-the-first-to-get-the-perfect-Pac-Man?p=925008&viewfull=1#post925008
youtube.com/watch?v=Zya6WY95wIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP

What in all that is holy is that fucking haircut?

Randy Taylor

I've never heard of either of those so I'm going to agree with this user. OP is the biggest faggot.

Both are cheating faggots but probably Billy Mitchell for his ego wank King of Kong.

Apollo pls go

billy, at least todd doesn't wear a hood all the time

Silly Bitchell is the biggest faggot because he's a wannabe Chad when he clearly isn't one. He thought he was a huge success in life for holding a few video game records, what a fag. He's obviously overcompensating for something, and even worse he had to cheat to get to the point he did. Fucking FAG.

Todd Rogers, hands down.

Mitchell is just a sauce salesman who got legit scores back in the day and wanted to maintain his brand.

Rogers lied from the start, and kept lying, to the point that his whole goddamn life is a lie.

Both of them since one covered the fake scores of the other and vice versa. Also the guy who judged some of the scores was a pedophile.

Billy at least has hot sauce, Todd is just a faggot that couldn't even make his fake scores convincing

Kuh is the hero we need

This guy his human garbage. I love how he says he "recently retired" at the age of 30 knowing full well the audience will assume he must be rich, when really he's just a fucking slacker.

Todd is literally bigger so him

Fuck OFF Apollo, Mitchell did nothing wrong.

I'm the best. Stop idol worshiping crap.

Billy Mitchell is still pretty fucking good at video games, I'm not sure why he bothered doing what he did to ruin his reputation.

Todd Rogers is just one corrupt motherfucker who couldn't even be assed to cheat properly.

>Not living the NEET life eating a big breakfast and playing Donkey Kong at Funspot every day

>Brian "Omelette stealer" Kuh
>Move next to an arcade and do odd jobs just to play Donkey kong

I'm getting real tired of autistic people. They keep fucking up speed running by giving it a bad name. Yes, these guys cheated, but constantly exposing them is giving the entire speed running scene a bad rep. Add in the fucking trannies and speed running is going down drain.

billys hair looks like soda being dumped on his head

how do you feel about chinese cheat machines?

The cook

The only rep getting destroyed here is Billy's, Todd's, and Twin Galaxies'. Billy's not even a speedrunner.

It looks like some kind of hood.

wig?

This has nothing to do with speedrunning.

speed running is concentrated autism

thin hair + tons of hairspray

How many omelettes do you think he goes through?

>white people

>weebs

I would argue that the trannys do more damage. They suck but speed running keeps giving them more and more focus. Just look at the last speed run event, the agenda they are trying to push is sick.

Burn it down! WOOOOOOO!

They're both sociopathic liars who deserve to be locked up in a cage.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNJRRYpUnUU

Yeah, frankly I'll take Billy and Todd over a bunch of autistic trannies any day. Their antics are much more enjoyable and they are at least normal people (ignoring Todd's fucking spider lust of course).

SHUT IT DOWN. THE GOYS KNOW!

It's been well documented that his portrayal in King of Kong isn't 100% genuine and that Billy Mitchell and Steve Weibe actually like each other irl.

They got to where they are because of their charisma. I met Billy once and he is a straight up baller. Billy and Todd are like Hitler.

That is an adult man who straightens his hair with a high heat flat iron every single day. You can tell by the total uniformity (looking like a single flat chunk of hair rather than locks or strands) and the curling at the ends from long term heat damage.

What a fucking autist.

>Billy and Todd are like Hitler.
I'm glad that's the first comparison you can think of.

Do you spergs even realize how fucking autistic this """""discussion""""" is?

Billy at least has real skill. Todd just makes shit up.

Hitler was extremely charismatic. That's what I was going with.

Hi Billy.

Hello, welcome to Cred Forums

>not knowing about e-celebs is autism

You must be new.

Dude speed running and high score completion is autistic as fuck.

Todd for being obese

No one cared about speedrunning until nu-Cred Forums happened in the early 2010's

no, but thinking your opinion means anything when you don't even know the dudes IS autism

>lying about a speedrunning record
How fucking pathetic do you have to be to first be proud of getting a speedrunning record, let alone lie about it.

>I played an old videogame real good
Congratulations on that world changing achievement

Billy and Todd's fame precede the Internet you fucking retard. They're in a bunch of movies too, ones that were in theaters. They're not "e-celebs" you dumbass.

I realize that but its still an ego wank. King of Kong exists to boost his popularity and his records aren't genuine. The difference between Mitchell and Rodgers is that Rodgers has admitted to cheating.

>gets upset that someone posts about not knowing who these e-celebs are

Hi OP, still a faggot I see. :^)

And Cred Forums didn't become a total shithole until Cred Forums invaded in 2008, your point?

Where do you think we are?

FPBP

I thought protomagicalgirl was a girl, just a really ugly one lol They need some sort of identifier, even the ugly ones

Rodgers hasn't

Can someone just post CP and let this this thread get nuked?

>I'm ignorant and that's a good thing. Clearly the other people are wrong.

Why is everyone talking about this hait helmet lately? Did somethig happen?

Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you Billy?

*hair
Dammit

>tfw can't tell the difference between ugly girls and trannies anymore
What a time to be alive.

You got any Angels?

That fucking story is SO GOOD.

(you)

It actually scares me, I've read that surgeons can make a mesh vagina that will even fool a OBGYN. And this is why I stick with my 2d's

Please respond

elaborate

Both are faggots for lying about their scores to hold onto their fame, instead of just moving on

Mitchell held the DK record for 20 years & Todd's real Dragster score of 5.57 wasn't tied until recently (i think)

There was no need for them to fucking lie

WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS GUY RIGHT NOW

Current WR for Donkey Kong is held by White people yes

Because he's been exposed as a cheat

Todd's best documented time is like 5.77

Mitchell and Rogers just got busted for cheating their high scores in the games they built their "reputations" for as much as that's worth on.

Plus Twin Galaxies has finally been exposed for the corrupt piece of shit it's always been. The amount of clear corruption is just fucking mind-boggling that they hadn't been outed sooner.

Billy Mitchell is the bigger faggot

>Billy Mitchell gives award to convicted child predator Stephen Krogman
liveleak.com/view?i=f9b_1475088510

Billy Mitchell and Walter Day have been lying since the early 80s.

Classic arcade gamers from the 80's reveal the truth behind Twin Galaxies and Billy Mitchell lies
youtube.com/watch?v=r3JOgbxI8x0

Walter Day has never refuted any of the above (perfect fraudman) claims about corruption and lies.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1VnkpX5W9Q

Nobody knew what the rules where for a perfect pac-man game in the 80's or 90's because Twin Galaxies (billy) didn't CREATE the rules for getting a perfect score until 1999. Twin Galaxies even didn't exist between 1985 to 1996. So how would anybody know what rules to follow in order to get a perfect score?

The Referee from King of Kong makes the case for why Billy's perfect pac man record is worthless.

twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/177788-Debunking-the-claims-that-Billy-Mitchell-was-not-the-first-to-get-the-perfect-Pac-Man?p=924864&viewfull=1#post924864

This guy says Billy's friend Chris Ayra was the first to get a perfect pac man
twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/177788-Debunking-the-claims-that-Billy-Mitchell-was-not-the-first-to-get-the-perfect-Pac-Man?p=925008&viewfull=1#post925008

Chris Ayra
youtube.com/watch?v=Zya6WY95wIA

Todd, just look at him, is pretty fat.

Is that you, Mister Awesome?

Todd claimed he got a 5.51, but they broke down the games files and found that it was literally impossible to get that time, the best you could possibly get, even with a TAS, was 5.54. People are still clinging to Todd regardless, but he got his guinness world record removed and has been banned from Twin Galaxies

Guess what buddy. All speedrunners are autistic. You have to be mentally challenged to play the same over over and over thousands of times or more just to get faster at it.

At least he's attractive unlike Todd and Apollo. You can be some fucking nerd with a high score no one cares about, or a true alpha male with a loving family and people who admire you. Hmm, tough choice.

t. Billy

Also, funny thing to note. A lot of the records these two losers got have zero video evidence, and were only deemed official by twin galaxies referees, who they were both buddy buddy with.

The only answer is Brian Kuh.

I fucking hate this kid, I watched King of the Kong for the first time today because of the score drama.

He was a faggot and reminds me of people I know in real life, people who give credit to your character for winning the match and not you. That type of person.

The real answer is Robert Mruczek

Fuck you, Kuh is innocent and /ourguy/

Hey Billy, don't you have some hair to be perming?

>what is the human element
dumb fucking american

A ton of people in public saw Billy get near 900k years after this famous WR was verified, he would rock up at Arcades from time to time

I don't think Billy's old records were fake, but his new 1mil plus records are for sure

Fuck you, you cowardly piece of trash.

I bet you see a bit of yourself in him. How can you say someone who sat there like a faggot and went out of their way to indirectly pressure someone, all for

>muh kill screen

I'm glad he watched Steve do the gaming equivalent of fucking his wife in front of him by getting the screen before he ever could.

>u-uh, the randomness isn't working right now ha-ha...

Billy and Brian are friends you fucking mong

Kuh didn't eat his big breakfast that day h-heh

Brian Kuhck

Well I mean, Todd Rodgers is fatter.

shut up and take your small white dick too Cred Forums

>too
OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS AUTIST AHAHAAHAHAH

Todd is fucking hilarious and billy comes as a tryhard

so that's the sound girls make when they see your small penis

Todd was referee'd by a literal pedo. so by default it's him.

Literally nothing wrong with liking little girls.

sure, but raping them is a slightly different story

>Billy Mitchell sued Cartoon Network when Regular Show mocked him
What a faggot.

>your
*you're

At least Billy Mitchell is somewhat immortalized into pop-culture, Todd Rogers is just some fat faggot who was a footnote in Guinness until he was outed as a cheater.

t. butthurt speedrunner

First post best post

I'd sue too if I was on regular show

10 pieces of bacon, 4 hard boiled eggs, 3 pancakes

he raped his daughter, you fuck.

Billy Mitchell is still in the exclusive club of people who got to the DK Kill Screen, which is less then 200 people.
He's just not in the million points club.

and hopefully play some great games

SEETHING

Todd Rogers is the bigger faggot. Billy Mitchell's arrogance is almost Johnny Cage-like. Todd Rogers is just a dork.

Billy is a funny dude. The whole rest of the scene is a bunch of social retards.

based