On a scale of Fallout 4 to Fallout 2, how much meaningful role playing is there in Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

On a scale of Fallout 4 to Fallout 2, how much meaningful role playing is there in Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

I'm told it's actually comparable to Fallout 4.

there's a fair amount. and your choices do actually matter. if you fail a quest or don't do something right, it does affect the outcome and sometimes you need to do something entirely different you wouldn't normally have done had you passed said quest

so i'd say it's definitely closer to fallout 2

Fallout 3

new vegas

Mass Effect level of roleplaying really since the general personality of the character is set in stone and you're only making choices along the story. Better than F4 though

How the fuck do I do this Monastery quest? I've questioned all the novices but none will admit.

It's nowhere near as bad as Fallout 4 but nowhere near as variable as the role-playing in Fallout 2 either.

get there with a halberd and murder everyone

mummy milked me...

pretty fun game, closer to 2. people will overlook it because of you know.

It's coerced me into roleplaying a bit.
I find myself eating and sleeping at inns and bathing the morning after

>fallout 2
>role playing
You never actually played the game.

>bathing every day
You're a fooking peasant, lad. Check your privilege and get to work

more like force fed I get a bounty everytime i so much as look at someone

>not wanting people to say you smell like a badger

the ladies love the 'badge' my bro, don't bath and reek the rewards.

If i can't make my own character and customize their appearance then it's not an RPG.

do you run with your weapon out?

I ran over and killed that fucking lout who owed money to my dad. Felt good.

>he didn't buy the explosive stallion yet
you're all doing it wrong

How do i grind combat skills when i've completed all the bandit camps already?

How do I skill pickpocketing? Seems like no matter who I try to touch, they catch me after 3 or 4 seconds.

just sleep at an inn until just after midnight and pickpocket everyone while they sleep

pickpocketing is like the fastest skill to level up

I'd like to preface this by saying that--unlike most people here--I'm actually a high school dropout and I have an IQ of 73. You WILL see countless of grammar and syntax errors down below, but please bear with me.

I grew up in a really poor and uneducated family near the industrial city of Lexington, Kentucky.

Bullying, beatings, insults, abuse... ALL were part of the day-to-day life of my unfortunate and miserable childhood.

The only thing that kept me going, was my Gameboy Advanced and Pokemon. This enabled me to immerse myself in a virtual world, and forget the pain I was enduring.

One day, I noticed that the Gameboy Advanced disappeared from my room...

My father decided to sell it for some quick money to fuel his alcoholism.

Now, you might have reacted differently to this... but as I told you earlier, the Gameboy was a way for me to escape this world, and it REALLY helped me.

So what did I do?

Well, my Grandmother was diagnosed with Terminal Pancreas Cancer. And she was prescribed with some Morphine pills to stop the pain.

I know what you're thinking, and you're perfectly right...

I started STEALING MORPHINE from my dying Grandmother!

As you can probably guess, eveything went to hell after that. I wish I could say that my school marks went from A to F, but I can't... because they were always at F.

Eventually, I dropped out and ended up working as an addict grocery clerk.

Now, the reason I'm making this gigantic post, is to tell you that I've recently experienced something close to Morphine:

The game Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

When I play this game, the entirety of my worries vanish, because it's SO immersive! I forget all my problems and it reminds me of when I used to play Pokemon on Gameboy.

You should truthfully get it NOW. I got mine for FREE on a torrent site, so you have no excuses! This game ROCKS.

P.S: In case you're wondering, the IQ above is the result of an officially administrated IQ test. Sometimes I wish I had skipped it.

The fuck is wrong with these loading times
I get 60 FPS everywhere but it loads at every conversation.

I fucked up lads. Doing the quest where I help the wounded at the monastery I had to go find that priest in Rovna. I get to the location and then it hits me, it's the hut where I murdered in his sleep who I thought to be a random villager. I think I killed the Father.

Do you guys think we'll have performance patches or general bug fixes by the time the GoG version comes out?

I'm waiting to buy, I doubt i'll be able to play with any kind of visual quality with my i5 and 960

BUT ITS HARD, ITS HARD TO WAIT.

this is a good post

>mfw never played any fallout games

I get like 45-50 fps with my i7-870 and gtx 670 on all low. Its shit but its playable.

I mean thats cool and all but I dont want to play shit

look at your daily schedule

Nigga I've been doing the daily shit.

60$

A WITCH

Unlike Fallout 4, none of your choices affect the main storyline.

Are you sure about that?

Ya

this looks like a sad attempt to bring back Oblivion with morrowind ui and the bugs of skyrim

so none?

Except it has bigger towns than any TES game, and the wilderness is superior to Oblivion if that was what you were getting at.

Alright well enjoy waiting lol

I've a 970 with an i5-4690k, I get consistent 60fps at 1080p with low and some medium settings. It looks decent, and to be fair even at ultra settings it really doesn't look very good at all. Your 960 should be able to handle it just fine, so long as everything is set to low.

no i stole something once and now everyone and their mother hates me

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
I've got gud for a long time now and SUDDENLY I was trying to kill a bandit leader for like 10 minutes and he would kill me if I didn't equip halberd fast BECAUSE HE WAS FUCKING PERFECT PARRYING 100% OF MY SHOTS, EVERY TIME I TRIED TO HIT HIM I JUST GOT THE SLOW MOTION ANIMATION WHERE HE PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE AND I COULDN'T DO ANYHING
seriously though, fuck this game now I'm pissed because I do everything right and still the game forces me to lose because AI is cheating

Are there bathhouses in every town? I can't ever get directions from anyone, not even the tavern keeper, and I'm sick of bathing in troughs.

Why is Shard so good? Like, am I missing something? It's better than every sword I've come across.

You say that now until you actually git gud and you are bored cause you are just lightly poking everyone to death

Nigga start doing combos

the longsword lower left slash stab stab is godly, you can also learn a upper slash side slash lower left slash from Bernard. Those basically become head stabs at the end so it fucks everyone up

Your playing a role your sleeping eating and bathing your character. You train to improve yourself in a leveling system more based in reality. Not creating a character was a great decision because fallout 4s voiced protagonist always sounded like a bitch. Your forced to play Henry. But you decide what Henry becomes.

How the fuck do I find Hans after the hunt?

There's a quest at the monastery that fucks up your load times if you do it. The stone one.

I'm not even close to that far.

WHERE THE FUCK IS GINGER

Search within the area marked on your map, game lets you know when you're close

Ask the charcoal burners :^)

That's what I've been doing, occasionally I hear barking and go in that direction but nothing.

>talk to charcoal burners
>head west
>use your cunning chivalrous charm to have them tell you he is being hidden until you deal with some nerds stalking the woods looking for him
>mace their faces in
>they tell you he is in a cabin in the woods

2spook

Those fuckers are the worst

>I don't where he is mate, ask the guys up North.
>They said he was here? I don't know why they said that. Ask the ones over to the east.
>Yeah he came this way....wait who did you say you were looking for again?

Fuck this whole quest. After I find him I'm burning all those camps to the ground.

>try sparring
>can't even get a combo off, since bernard (and any other non-bandit enemy for that matter) perfect parries and ruins any attempted combo
Shit game.

Oi boi the one where you need to figure out the shit about the rocks?

Come on, the game even tells you the parry breaks the combat.

>only one city
>no castles to explore or marvel at like was originally promised

Fallout New Vegas with even shitter combat system tier

no like seriously I have 80 hours now and that was actually first time I nearly got killed, I checked on forums and it seems that AI really does cheat with the master strokes lol

Maces or agility swords?

>just started the game
>didnt throw poo on Deutsch's house because I wanna be a gud boy
>Dad chews me out anyway
Fuck you man

Without looking up anything about the game I had a feeling everybody goes going to die or somehow I'd be banished from the village no matter what so I did whatever to everybody.

>tfw I tried to fight that one guy that chases you out of skiltich

think your graphics card dyin bro
fine on my end :)

you can repeat the pickpocketing mission at the miller peshek's. it's free xp and risk free. he stopped giving me the quest after about 5 levels, but it was enough to level up stealth and pickpocketing enough to get some good perks. the perk that lets you flick around in people's pockets faster makes it all a lot easier.

nah all other games work perfectly fine

the dialogue is different if you actually did it. you still knew they were going to do something and did nothing about it. your "dad's" point was that they were your responsibility

It was set up too perfect, a loving mother and father in an innocent town, I knew right from the get go that something like that was going to happen too.

Dad sounded Jewy.
>Don't make trouble. The German is a good customer. Don't fuck this up for me, Son

Just finished the game, pure kino 2bh.

K I N O
I
N
O

Dismemberment patch fucking when?

how's the game on regular ps4?

my shitty laptop unsurprisingly can't run it.

Can I steal horses and sell them? Gta
GTA style.

cant handle slav technology