What are your

What are your
>hopes
>fears
>predictions
for Star Allies?

>hopes
For it to best Robobot in terms of content, abilities, boss fights, soundtrack etc. Zero/Dark Matter final boss with a kicking remix of 02.
>fears
Performance will drag it down too much. Rushed. Helpers make the game too easy, or even easier than it usually is. Poor OST. Essentially RtDL 2.0.
>predictions
Some will consider it better than Robobot, some won't due to performance issues, lack of content or helpers being too distracting or something.

hopes:

that it feels like kirby's dreamland 3 due to how much its borrowing from it. and by that i mean, it reminds you that dreamland is a really weird psychedelic place.

fears:

it'll feel short. robobot was wonderful but i wish it had been just a bit longer. minigames arent content.

predictions:

no adeleine will cause enough salt to flood this board for months

We need Kirby warriors

Might actually play a musou if that happened

>hopes
Bigger than RtDL with Nightmare and Zero's return as a huge swan song of 2D Kirby before we get a real 3D Kirby.
>fears
It ends up being marginally worse than Triple Deluxe.
>predictions
It'll be good, but disappointing compared to Robobot.

I hope it earns that damn FOURTH e10+ rating

user

Is a given a new game will make touhouXkirby stuff to rise.

People have been wondering if Adeleine could come back as playable as an alternate style of Artist, but what would they do with that chiseling move if they did that? Replace it with a different kind of painting?

>hopes
A good, long game that gets challenging at some point
>fears
Bad framerate, mediocre soundtrack, villian is another not!Dark Matter
>predictions
possibly on par with Robobot or very slightly above it
PAUSE FOR LORE comes back

She could chisel too.

She could've expanded her artist horizons

Poyo

Don't care post more Cirno.

That isn't the problem, it's just that swinging around a giant piece of marble seems a little too rough for what is the most weak and fragile Kirby friend.

Why japan likes to put kirby with touhou so much? Not other series cross so much with it.

She got swole after all these years of being missing. She's just been doing the daily grind for the past 18 years

They're both super popular over there. It's only natural.

>two series about cute people in a cute world where terrifying cataclysms happen all the time
makes sense

Incurable shit taste.

Gem from the other thread.

With all the art and MMD crossovers they do, i am surprised there is not a kirbyXtouhou fangame.

Nice. It's good to see OC posted here.

No thanks.

Delete this

Shh friend there's no room for rudeposting here, only niceness. The other thread is for the rudes. Tell them to come here and be nice.

I updated the original timeline after someone pointed out '93 Kirby's eyes were an inconsistent size.

1997>2011>1993>2018>2002

2XXX>1997>2002>2011>2018>1993

>not liking 1993 Kirby

Why is he so furry

Shit, that's adorable.

Ka-kun is a soft and fluffy boy but the art style isn't detailed enough to show you that.

Aaand done