Street Fighter V Thread

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

Ragequit: The Character is out tomorrow. How do you feel about the legion of laggy online Blankas that are coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyeroOdccrk&

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

not being one of those with the story costume
I fucking hate Blanka but that shit is too good not to play him.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

la creatura...

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

I don't care anymore.
I play Rev2 and Fighterz, have uninstalled this crap since then.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

i always thought blanka was as iconic as chunli or the other veteren characters. why does everyone hate him

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

El goblino...

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

Yes, yes. We get it. You think some dumb racist caricature is funny.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

He is annoying to deal with, forces you to play boring. Luckily they gave him a command throw because why the fuck not?

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

Iconic in looks but trash in execution/design. Ono uses him to troll everyone. Doubt even he genuinely likes him.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

Always loved Blanka in concept
never liked the way he felt
every subsequent release doesn't do it for me either
Hoping tomorrow surprises me but I'm not holding my breath.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

Why you no shimmy, Jimmy?

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

I mean it's not like lag wasn't a problem until Blanka released. . .

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

SFV
Uninstalled that shit a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

I'm a simple scrub. What exactly does he do that's annoying and forces you to play lame?
Is he plus on everything with big buttons like FANG or is he a bunch of hard-hitting mixups or something like that?

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Le 33% face

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

hey thanks for stopping by to let us know, we were worried about you. How's your day going?

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Random blanka balls and unsafe slides, trying to force his way in with hops. You literally just hold down back and jab at appropriate times.
Obviously this changes at the not shitter level, he usually has decent buttons in neutral.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

two years later
still haven't updated the image
Sad, wasted life. Just end it, user.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

You forgot the electricity spam scrub killer

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

youtube.com/watch?v=jyeroOdccrk&

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

You Americans spent 30 years, on the Internet, forcing your obnoxious presence and attitude onto us. We've had enough long time ago.
Most of us don't even care if it's some sort of psyop made by whoever shill company spent months experimenting with forced memes. We ride along with it because you simply deserve it.

And it was never about being utterly stupid or annoying, because both Canadians and Australians are more bearable than you. They're are irritating at worst, but at least you can empathize with them.
You obese half niggers, instead, genuinely belive you're better than anyone else in the world, and that you all have every right to act accordingly.
This innocent meme is nothing over the fact we had to deal with you on daily basis for three dacades, mutt.

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

Oh, yeah. I wonder if that's still a piano input.

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

Time to go outside and interact with people user

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

angry irrelevant euro
lel

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Who knows. I've fought countless Ryus in SF4, yet in 5 I've barely come across one.

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

this long-winded response
over memes
Neck yaself famalam

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

You don't even have a country, man. As disgusting as the U.S., it isn't half as pathetic as your faggy European "Union."

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

you're a peasant. know your place. it's likely you're from some irrelevant country who has always sat at the feet of their betters. it's the same story as it has always been. the usa is in fact better than whatever country you're from. the amount of scientific advancement and cultural achievement in the short period that the usa has existed has never been seen before. see, where the usa embraced the teachings of rome the yurocancer subhumans who infested its corpse threw away what rome taught them and instead ushered in hundreds of years of shit. you're barbarians and you always will be

Jose King
Jose King

This is unironically a better response. No need for fucking eight paragraphs.

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

legion of laggy online Blankas
Games dead Jim

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

I just want you to know despite all the mean memes, we are not indifferent to your suffering. We're entertained and motivated by it

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

all these butthurt euroshits shit-talking about AMERICA on an AMERICAN website on the AMERICAN invented internet
stay irrelevant eurocuck and keep sucking sharia dick

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

Yeah it should be covered in gold now

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

AMERICA on an AMERICAN website on the AMERICAN invented internet
Japanese owned website, built to host Japanese inspired content, modeled after another popular Japanese website, on the Jewish Internet made possible in Switzerland

Mutt

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

I'm happy Mike didn't live long enough to see Blanka.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

Does blanka ball still crossup?

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

right-wing activism website, shill

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

where's the dbz image

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

Cred Forums is apolitical, underage

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

Whats dbz?

William Watson
William Watson

wrong

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

no u

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

At least Muhammad is BASED and loves strict conservative values desu

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

You don't have to be racist to appreciate racist jokes.

John Gray
John Gray

no

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

I finna blanka up

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

expect Cred Forumsappa
get /pol/
Well, at least it's not retards complaining about DPs.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

only in vtrigger 1

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

Can't wait to see DSP play as him and bitch online.

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

still no Necro
I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

/pol/ is omnipresent

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

Which is worse? Never having your character put in the game or having him put in the game where they completely change every facet of him and make them absolutely unfun to play AND bottom tier at the same time with no hope of them ever being like their former selves? You still have some hope user. Mine left long ago.T

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Thinking about just buying him since I have fuck all for FM now. Which is a damn shame, because I really want him, along with Cody and Sagat. But I should be fine by then, but you never know.

The story costume is the doll one, right? That shit is so good.

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

still playing vega
you enjoy torturing yourself?

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Who are Vega AND Juri, Alex.

Fuck Capcom. Fucking retards.

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

finna
Queer.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

I mained him in every game he was in. Even Vanilla SF4 when he was literally the worst character in the game I gleaned some enjoyment out of him. But this? They put a Vega skin over Gen, raped him and called it a day.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

So random question. Does Vega get stages he can climb in besides SII? And is he only character that actually gets stage bonuses like that?

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

I haven't played in forever. They ruined my main?

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

and Alex, at least in 3S he had some decent matchups. in SFV he's just memes and shit everything

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

He could do it in Alpha 3 with certain inputs but aside from that it's just early versions of SF2 and SFV. In general, the cage climb really sucks because you have very little control over it and the opponent has time to make a sandwich and come back to counter it. It just looks really cool.

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

If you liked poking and heavy footsies, yeah. They took that from him and forgot to give him anything else in return.

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

Yeah, the plushie one.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

You must not play online much. Plenty of ryus online and more than a few at my locals.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

I'm glad Charlie Blanka is back

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

Gonna fire up one of my smurf accounts tommorrow to farm lulz off of the small influx of returning players. Gonna be fun on the bun.

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

If you have a particular problem with any random character you are a fucking scrub and need to get good

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

Yeah. I'm thinking about just buying him and that costume. Never really played Blanka before so I'm not sure if I'll like him but I've liked what I've seen so far.

Shit, I still need to buy Sakura's other two outfits too. Mad that some of my favorite colors aren't included in the default costume purchase.

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

Laggy south american Kens are gonna be replaced by laggy south american Blankas. Get some free points though on the first day Blankas who don't know what they are doing.

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

I feel like I'm missing something but I'm absolutely SHIT at fighting any Vega. But then I'm a Silver/Super-Silver scrub.

They really did fuck up Juri something fierce though. Christ, I feel bad for Jurifags.

She's like the ONE character in the game that I just cannot stand to fucking play at all. Forcing myself through her trials was an ordeal for me.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit