Other urls found in this thread:

ffxii.us/trial-mode
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>30 gb for a ps2 game

30 gb in 2018 is like 3 gb in 2006

Is it even good?

the game even looks worse now.

not really

Oh no, that will take me minues to download and take up less than 1% of my harddrive space, oh no!!

exactly, steam players had to PAY for a ps2 game and download 30 gb of it.

What's the problem here? Were people expecting it not to get cracked within the first month? I bought it day one knowing that. Then again, I'm just a wagecuck that doesn't get a boner every time I "fight the system."

*inhales again*

Dios mio...

>PCfags always complain for big filesizes because they fell for the SSD meme

top fucking kek. ill be enjoying the game because I can just put it on my 8TB hdd without worrying about space at all.

*I'M CAPTAIN BASCH*

good goy
keep paying for my games

wait for the repack then toaster

WHAT THE FUCK

v5 was supposed to be uncrackable, bros. Jesus fuck.

*exhales*

It looks much better and it's a great game.

Already on it

>using RARs
>have to spend hours unpacking this shit
>need enough space on the SSD for all the RARs, the unpacked .ISO, and the installed game

Stop doing this, pirate fucks.

Stop using Yukko to shitpost.

D-Does this mean people will start posting in my FFXII threads?

No.

Why you all pirating a game you can get for like £12 on PS4 now?
Hell, even a few months ago it was £20 when I bought it.
I'd understand if it was .Hack collection, thats still pricey on PS4 and PC and the last sale on it was for so little, but even I managed to grab the PS4 version of that for £24 as an ex-rental copy last week.

Just wait. It will be as cheap as FFXIII games are on PC in a Steam sale before long.

Why not!?

Or, you know you could just emulate it.

>61x500
seriously? Is this even a complete remake?

It was 4.8

Piratefags are going to play up until they have to do chores for Migelo, or maybe until the Rogue Tomato, then get bored.

It's probably uncompressed music and dialogues to pad the size.
There's no way the textures amount to much of the size.

wow I didn't know se gave haley joel osment another starring role

surprising, i thought they would crack dbz first due to the popularity and massive hype

It's 49.99 on steam u nigger

Gonna start this shit tomorrow. i bought it fuckk off pirate scum

Any protips? Whats the best party members? Anything i should know before?

>people care about the final fantasies in the double digits

>>people care about the final fantasies

Sad but true.

The game already sold over a million copies, impressive considering it's just a ps2 port with some improvements

It also was one of the best selling games on steam when it was launched if i recall correctly

So, why are people *inhaling?

Just emulate it then. If you got a PC that can run a HD version, it can likely play the original version in PCSX2 anyway. Save yourself the HDD space.
You probably aren't going to play it anyway. Such is the pirates fallacy. (I know, I've been there at one point. I only pirate specific old games now)

The most important rule is that the game is designed so its hard for you to fuck it up. Even the crappiest builds can 100% the game. You'd only find trouble in the higher levels of Trial Mode. The characters are all pretty uniform as well. They have slight differences to edge each other out, but they are so miniscule and inconsequential that you'll only see a difference of a minute or two in felling post-game bosses. Essentially, if you don't care about completionist shit, go with your gut.

OP, did you pass out? You should've exhaled!

Tell your mom to show you how to breath properly. Shes really good at it with my dick in her mouth

I'm not gonna play it ur right

SO WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IS WE WUZ GWYNBLEIDD N SHEEEIT

The average internet user would take three hours and change to download that. I don't know where you're getting your internet but whatever it is, few people in the world have it.

>Not having the OS on the SSD
>While still having other things on HDDs

Nigga where do you think the food your mother cooks for you everyday comes. She needs to take Jamal dick every day so she can mantain you.

Final Fantasy is a fantastic franchise. It's the Dark Souls of JRPGs. You can buy a copy on the Microsoft Store, Sony Playstation Store and Steam.

They're probably gonna quit after the first sewer section / when you first met balthier and fran and have to escape/ fro the most courageous ones the barheim passage

Does the zone out trick still work with this? I want my Dustia Farming

DONT BELIEVE ONDORES LIES

>TFW downloading it right now
I got a day or two until it completes, I cannae wait.

*breathes in*

You have auto saves between zones now, which is even better

Is there anything I can miss out on when I play the game? Stuff that can only be done before certain points or it locks you out?

Yeah. Chests also respawn with one zone away (instead of like two before). Honestly though, for early cheese, use Dustia for a few levels, but then check out the steals you can get from Trial Mode. Some of that shit is ridiculous.

ffxii.us/trial-mode

Wheres the option to change the chinky style controls?
B to accept and A to cancel is fucking stupid

OK thanks bro

La ogro de los americanos