Average dark souls 2 player

Average dark souls 2 player

>average dota 2 player
ftfy

I agree. It does take a lot of mental gymnastics to actually consider it a good souls entry.

hitbox

If I tip you over, will you roll

Is Dark Souls 2 the Dark Souls of Dark Souls?

avearge dissidia nt and final fantasy xv player and cup noodles eater

average rts player

blah blah hitbox blah blah

No, THIS is an average dota 2 player

is that suppose to represent their le hitbox??????XDXDXD ROFL :^) HAHA

oh hey its this thread from when moot got btfo

average ds3 player

hahaha hitbox

I joined Cred Forums when I saw this image and joke on funnyjunk :)

>*out right-clicks you*
Heh, outsmarted again thanks to my superior dota 2 IQ and brain

Go back then please.

average tekken 7 player

le hitbox please screencap dis

>average XCOM player

>one copy of Bloodborne please

Quads

One copy of Rythem Heaven

spbp

Average Cred Forums user.

underrated post

>One PS Vita, please.

nthpbp

I understand the complaints regarding level design about DSII, and the base game tended to be a bit too easy, but I appreciated how they managed covenants, multiplayer, and humanity.
They were fairly meager improvements of the first game's formula, and overall I'd still say the first was better, but it wasn't a bad game by any means.

Also I haven't gotten too far into the third game, but so far I really don't like how it seems like they've removed the humanity mechanic entirely and how I haven't run into any invaders or summoning materials a couple hours in.

I forgot:
I also dislike how washed out all of the colors are in DSIII, and if we're complaining about the hitboxes in DSII, these enemies that turn into big black slime monsters hardly do a good job of indicating what the player should be avoiding.

ackchyually if his brain was a black hole it would absorb everything and that includes knowledge, dota 2 players have ∞ IQ

>terminal brain cancer
It just fits.

average gameboi

average no man's sky player

>tfw the first post wasn't some assblasted DaS2fag trying to make fun of the amazing hitbox joke

You know, I'm something of a gamer myself

based redditor