Tell me, Captain

Henry White
Henry White

Tell me, Captain. If the Federation is so great, why aren't there any good star trek games?

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

Shut up dukat. If you wanted a star trek thread you should have just said so.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

I'm really digging TOS but I feel like the other series' will probably be shitty compared to this

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Most other trek also manages not to take itself too seriously except for certain arcs.

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

TNG and DS9 are fucking excellent.

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

because Star Trek isn't a good series

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

season 5 of ENT where they finally build the federation never ever.

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

DS9 is the only trek I'd rate above TOS. TNG is overrated as fuck.

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

The Star Trek Armada 3 mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is pretty fun.

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

The first two seasons, especially the first, of TNG are basically TOS Phase 2, before TNG eventually grows to become its own thing. DS9 is more related to TNG but has a crossover episode with TOS. Voyager and Enterprise try to relive the nostalgia of TOS and fail at it.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

Deep Space 9 is amazing. I liked next generation too but the characters and plotlines in 9 are just top notch.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

STO has a shitload of really trek moments spread out amongst the warhammer 40K fighting. and the ship combat is Fun as.

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

Cardassia did nothing wrong, smelly dumb bajoran scum had it coming with their dumb ear rings.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

The first couple seasons of TNG and Voyager will have a lot of trash episodes, but they just get better and better as the series go on.

DS9 will be absolutely fantastic all the way up to the last season, where the writing suddenly takes a drastic drop in quality to focus on space muslims and Dukat turning into space Hitler. Also they kill off one of the best characters and replace her with a counselor.

Still worth the ride.

James Wood
James Wood

tfw no Odyssey Long Jacket
tfw really autistic about confirming to lore and no 700 day Jupiter Veteran belt

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

I've never seen anyone actually hates ENT but people keep saying that, why?

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

STO was fucking fantastic until you finish everything and don't have shit to do anymore.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

s5 never ever

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

Godawful opening.

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

you can get the 'odyssey excursion' outfit from fleet vendor. then you can make your boffs etc wear the 'canon' outfits your crew wear.

i just made mine as a 'tosling trying to fit in in the wrong time' hence the little out of place cues like, wearing a gear and ammo bandoller, a physical communicator big and bulky, WoK stlye, wok pants etc.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

and that's why you fuck off for like, 6 months or more, come back, and they have a whole new bunch of shit for you to do.

or you play foundry missions.

or you give yourself something to do like building out your tosling's bridge crew as lethally competent bridge bunnies who are cute / sexy from all the founding and original members of the federation.

or you make stupid sexy space gobbos, dorfs and dark elfs for boffs

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

is STO worth it as a ST-themed time waster?

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

Who /klingon/ here?

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Foundry missions suck balls though.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

the opening is fucking SHIT.

instead of being a trek show about how the federation got rolling as an actual thing and how it worked...

We get almost 2 seasons worth of timey-wimey BS who gives a fuck.

so half of the show is marred by a giant piss stain of silliness that isn't even star trek silliness and therefore enjoyable. it's grimdark timewar BS.

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

ATTENTION KIRAS MOTHER

REPORT TO MY QUARTERS FOR IMMEDIATE POUNDING

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Yes. You can get a few months out of the game, then drop it for a year and pick it up again. Unlike some other F2P MMOs, all the actual content is free, you just won't get your shipfu unless you pay up.

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

very. considering it is an ACTUALLY free to play with 0 paywall'd content. yes.

even all the cash shop onoly crap is NOT pay walled, because you can timesink to get Dilithium in the game, and then exchange that for the cash shop currency, zen. It is of course much slower. but there it its.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Tell me former legate why’d you sign the alliance

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

more /klingon/ than thou
art thou klingon enough to rock the bald of evil, or do you need silly barbarian hair to pull of your klingon?

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

maybe if you didnt sell out to the dominion youd have access to bridge commander and voyager elite force

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

t. PWE shill

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

Star Control is the closest you'll get to a good one

James Roberts
James Roberts

If he was a shill he'd be talking about how much you need to spend money to get the shiny things and how it's totally worth it honest. You can enjoy STO without spending a dime.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

You can enjoy STO without spending a dime.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

Star Trek 20th Anniversary and it's sequel Judgement Rites were superb adventure games. Puzzles were good, with the missions and characters about what you'd expect from a real episode. They're old as turkey today, but they were good.

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

explaining it is quite possible and easy to play a game without ever having to pay anything for it is now 'shilling' because some retard has decided he's the ruler of the internet and all of our reality.

or maybe you're just a faggot and actual shilling would sound like

'mega ship packs and bundles are totally worth it and you should buy them. crap tek doesn't make bad looking ships ever that you will hate flying and want to kill the designer and programmers of, nope, never!"

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

You can say that all you want, but he's telling the truth.

William Hill
William Hill

dukat did nothing wrong

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

mega ship packs and bundles are totally worth it
They are.

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

how dare you have fun for free and tell others they too can have fun for free! stop liking what i don't like!

David Fisher
David Fisher

Watching TNG after skipping TOS, should I go back to finish that off before getting into DS9 or nah?

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

hey man. i'm fucking LTS and have spent WAY too much moneey on the game, you can see that by all the fancy shit i have, but i will falt out state cash shop crap is at LEAST too expensive by a flat 30% or more.

30 dollars in star trek online gets you like, one fucking ship.

in mech warrior online, a supposedly thuroughly jewish and evil ripoff from hell. 30 dollars gets you three mechs

one ship should at MOST cost you 20 ish. so that when you get a pack they cost maybe up to 10 dollars

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Why is Ezri such a better character than Jadzia despite having astronomically less screen time?
And why is she so fucking cute?

Luke Young
Luke Young

My bridge crew was all qt's. My main character was male (joined Trill engineer) but the rest were bitches of various races.