There will literally never be another dead space

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=Q-ik0PmEH3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The games weren't scary anyway

While true, Dead Space 3 (at least to me) was a hot mess of a game.

RIP. Died a dishonorable death.

I fucking hate EA. Can't we just use planetcrackers to kill brother moons? and how the fuck did they get there so fast?

no more pretty space

>implying the first one wasn't at least creepy
DS2 I agree since you become a total badass instead of the confused engineer you were in the first one. Let's not even talk about DS3.

Wasn't that EA fault? I could've sworn they team had some interesting ideas and EA came and slapped their hand telling them to change the game into something they didn't want

>need winter suit to survive in winter storm but not the vacuum of space
lol

But they were incredible

Deadspace 1 was an absolutely mindwarping coldsweat fever dream. loved it.
2 made me feel like an engineer. but with more combat elements than spooks.
>eyepoke machine
3 was okay. it played like a gears of war game. and the ending was a fuck.

Holy fuck, that makes so much sense. I never really figured how the brethren moons could be defeated, but we see the Ishumura is refitted and ready to crack some planets in Dead space 2

i disagree

despite the bullshit P2W robot and the stapled on CO-OP DS3 was still a lot better than most triple A games. it deserved better

the biggest mistake DS3 made was not bringing back the completely unbalanced multiplayer killclusterfuck arena from DS2

actually space isn't cold. since space lacks any kind of matter to transfer your metabolized heat into, you would actually overheat. as long as there's a ventilation system/heatsink you're g2g.

I love this game. Please buy it on the nearest Gamestop or Amazon.

I am fine with DS 1+2, who needs more, make sth new...

>Ishimura destroys brother moons
>Redemption of necromorph death ship
>destroying the outbreak with the origin of it

sounds like something EA would do, why havent they?

I don't care anymore after the shitpile that was 3. but I would shill out money for a proper remaster of 1-2.

There's a difference between the vacuum of space and ice and wind and shit

It's such a shame there were no more games after DS2.
Oh well...

There are only a few sidekicks in vidya I liked as much as Ellie in DS2. The way they gradually begin to trust each other throughout the game is so damn well done.

Too bad they ruined her character in 3.

This. There's no way a trilogy remaster wouldn't sell really well. Just make it 60 FPS and I'd fall all over it

>the look of total peace beforehand
>this is the only good ending isaac ever experienced

i dont know people hated ds3 so much, its still a very serviceable TPS with arguably funner gameplay than the previous iterations, there was a good amount of side content with those dungeons and the hub system. it wasnt really horror anymore sure but outside of jump scares i never felt genuinely terrified in the previous games any how

I was thinking more of the line of redone textures and maybe some updated atmospheric effects. Already played all of them at 60 fps.

DS1 and DS2 are literally the Alien and Aliens of vidya.

why do you need remaster? on pc they still look decent and the second game runs incredibly well on even lower end machines

3 was ressurection

Are there any more games like this where the protagonist gets absolutely fucked in the event of death? Really made me want to git gud at the game to avoid seeing poor Isaac like that.

Nah 3 was AvP 2

Everything looks good except for the textures. They really look like ass.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=Q-ik0PmEH3w

I hate PC gaming

That's funny I was just thinking about replaying the series on the laptop I'm buying.
>mfw experiencing the massive lift in quality from 1 to 2

>when she rescues you out of nowhere when the end credits start rolling

New tomb raider games