DARKEST dungeon

>DARKEST dungeon
>you can use torches to light up the rooms/hallways
uninstalled tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RNVIejm7zA&list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always annoyed me that there were torches in the Amana Crypt in DaS2.

> He hasn't completed bossrush on Stygian Difficulty yet.
Fucking casual scum.

DANKEST DUNGEON
>the narrator wont stfu

Uninstalled this, and bastion tbqh f am

wtf the game is voice-narrated? I was actually considering picking it up, but after Bastion I'm done with that shit.

Bastion would have been fine without the CONSTANT
>"Kid did x"
>"kid thought x"

If youre feeling balsy and greedy, doing dungeons without any light source can be very profitable

Also Leper a-best

Finally make first visit to Crimson court and lose my first hero. PD couldn't keep up with the damn gator atk speed
>Also Leper a-best
*snort*

I wish I could get Blood-kun without having the Crimson DLC. Im so scared to get started on that questline

thoughts on Shieldbreaker hero?
Mechanically I feel as though she's one of the most fun shufflers.
From a lore standpoint, I don't get it. She's got the same problem as the Arbalest has.
> Life sucks better go to the single most horrifying and dangerous place I can think of to escape my shitty life.
All the other hero's have a "fuck it, I'd rather be dead anyway." moment, but Arbalest and Shieldbreaker both seem to just show up at the hamlet because ??????????

When you buy the Crimson Court DLC, you have the option to turn on the Flagellant seperate from the Crimson Court itself.

You can turn it off

Well shit, i feel like an idiot
I'll have to toggle that off

Once you start the Crimson Court quest you cannot disable it.

Vestal
Jester
Flagellant
Hellion

Synergies to capitalize on;
Vestal / Hellion Stuns
Flag / Jester stress manage
Vestal / Flag sustain
Jester / Flag / Hellion Bleeds

Courtyard also contains a full light 100% of the time mechanic, so use sun rings and cloaks on the Jester and Hellion. Give the vestal bonus to heals, and combo Ancestors scroll and Martyrs Seal on Flag.

Make the crimson court your bitch.

FAKE NEWS

Prodigious faggotry alone does not dissuade the sharpened blade

>tfw played both bayo 1 and darkest today
Are you a WITCH?

>Alien: ISOLATION
>you're never actually alone, there's this dick always chasing you
uninstalled tbqh.

What's better to give to a Vestal? Junia's Head or Tome of Holy Healing?

Well it depends. Do you have a trinket that could better offset the HP or the stress penalty? Stress penalties are pretty rough, especially in champion and darkest difficulties. But %20 is also pretty rough when you have a giant who could critical hit you for 40+ HP.

jesus user. do yourself a favor and look into games just a bit if you're going to buy and/or spend any valuable time on it.
you sound like you just pick up games you see other people talk about without knowing fuck all about it.

The narrator is fucking elder god tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=7RNVIejm7zA&list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo

Junia's Head and Ancestor's Scroll. Also lock in Photomania to counteract Junia's Head's downside.

Someone post that image of DSP pressing the power button to continue

You don't HAVE to light them.

>not giving her both so your vestal can deal occultist level healing without the risk of bleed or 0 healing

Thats not the skaven I know.

There's no way this is legit content. It's a furfags Fetish Injection. Prove me wrong faggot.

no shit retard.

Jiraiya?

thats one thicc ratto

>female skaven
>not a bulbous monstrosity
furfags leave

>female
Hate to brake it too you.