The power...of Xbox One X

The power...of Xbox One X.

a better post would be
>the absolute STATE of pubg
since the xbone x works perfectly fine with games that aren't complete pieces of shit

what games?

>since the xbone x works perfectly fine with games that aren't complete pieces of shit
Power...

Gears of War 4, Wolfenstein 2, Hitman, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Titanfall 2 etc. Technically proficient games at the very least.

These are not games, these are multiplats

Why are PC and Sony fans so salty over this game?

Oh yes i bet pc users are truly salty over game running at 12 fps

PC fans can't get a PC as strong as it for $500 or less, Sony fans are pissy because it is a better console in every way compared to the PS4 and Pro and they MAY not get the power advantage again until MAYBE the PS5.

Yes I'm salty that i can't play a fucking shooter of all thing on a controller in a cinematic single digit fps experience before the game crashes back to dash

You sound like an actual grain of salt
This makes sense as it's the highest selling game since MC and I think PC people are upset that it's no longer theirs
Another pinch of sodium chimes in

>PC fans can't get a PC as strong as it for $500 or less

If I was spending $500 I'd def get an Xbox.
However already having a high-end PC I don't see the Xbox even being an option.

I also don't see why Sony(Or Nintendo for that matter) would ever get pissy outside of falseflagging, they have superior exclusives.

Not sure, the game is utter shit.

weak bait user

>Sony
>having superior anything

pubg is already dead cause the creator wont ban chinese hackers.

fortnite is taking over that genre.

It's bait because it's true

When was the last time anyone cried over losing a pc exclusive?
Also don't you need to be over 18 to post here?

I'm so happy I didn't waste any money on any of these shitty next gen consoles.
Here's to hoping gaming's finally dead.

I mean, the PS4 is shit but atleast it got more exclusives.
If you're not poor and can get a good PC then there's literally no point in getting an X1X for gaming.

>1.5m accounts baned in 2017
>1m accounts banned in 2018 so far
Also it'spretty hard to ban all of the chinese when thay are like 60% or more of your playerbase

Sony just seemed to give up the past couple years. The release of the Pro didn't help, either.