Oukitel is making phones with 4600, 6000, and 10000 mAh batteries

>Oukitel is making phones with 4600, 6000, and 10000 mAh batteries
>Oukitel is making phones with screens so tough you can literally use it as a hammer
>Oukitel has OTA updates, even for their shitty $39 c3 phones
>Oukitel makes $39 smartphones with quad core processors and HD screens

Why haven't you bought an Oukitel yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/2aEjmyIn
gogi.in/oukitel-k6000-pro-review.html
frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/yj7ahz/oukitel-k10000-lte/t-mobile-united-states
browser.primatelabs.com/ios-benchmarks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because my current phone still works. But $180 for the K10000 is really tempting me. That retarded logo is ugly as shit though.

Just put a sticker or black square on it.

Seriously though
>black bull
What were they thinking?

The Oukitel shills are on fire lately

Ordered a k6000 pro to replace my Nexus 4, now we just wait and see.

I knew I've seen that website before!

Website?

Because I like my current phone more.

the oukitel one

Where do I order one from?

because my 5.5" 5200mAh Cubot H1 still works
but the K6000 would be my choice if i'd need a new one

I ordered mine from
s.aliexpress.com/2aEjmyIn

It's a certified store from Oukitel so it's safe.

Also if you want the k6000 pro I'd recommend grey because the bezels look nicer.

gogi.in/oukitel-k6000-pro-review.html

Hey guys, who else is enjoying their new Oukitel phone? The K series phone has a great hexa-faceted frame which is comfortable and easy to hold! I made sure to tell all my friends about it and their great, low prices from certified stores!

is that the thinkpad of phones?

Do they make any with full HD screens and are waterproof?

Can I unlock the bootloader? What kind of processors do they use, and how good is the documentation on them? Any custom ROMs? What about root access? Batteries are nice and all but I don't want a chink CPU and Samsung tier shitware.

I hope this was sarcasm. If not you're a terrible shill.

No, that would be Nexus phones. These look like the ASUS or Dell of phones, since there's a 50/50 chance these are total dogshit.

I will get a K6000 pro if it gets N. I kind of want a K10000 but i dont really need a power bank right now.

>weeb smartphones
>redundancy
>not using a feature phone and laptop

What feature phone supports whatsapp?
Can I use whatsapp without a phone?

No one cares about your fake chinese phones.

Now leave.

K6000 pro is as close as you'll get, it's only IP64 certified though, but it'll survive a quick dip into a puddle according to YouTube videos.

How to go fast in spandex

>fake
?

Hopefully they do, k phones got updated to marshmallow but I seriously doubt they'll get N. Oukitel provides updates and patches, but only until the next major lineup is released, luckily they're usually so cheap it's not an inconvenience to upgrade, at least when compared to aus phone prices...

>unlock bootloader
Yes

>processors
Mediatek, unfortunately.

>custom roms

K4000, 4000 pro, 6000, and 10000 got a manufacturer backed CM build, but that's about it unfortunately.

>root access
Easily.

>samsung tier hardware
They use SCUD batteries, so no need to worry about it exploding :')

>Can I use whatsapp without a phone?
>What is linux.

There's no good oukitel. No 5.7-6" phone, no roms, no quick charge or dual speakers..and will it work for T-Mobile?

>K4000, 4000 pro, 6000, and 10000 got a manufacturer backed CM build, but that's about it unfortunately.

Custom builds are a meme of wading through Pajeet ocean of crap. CM + Xposed is all anyone needs.

This. If it doesn't work in America then keep your phone shilling threads in the Laotian cartoons imageboard.

Also about the upgrade, I meant not immediately. I've ordered a k6000 pro, hopefully it gets N since it ships with marshmallow, but even if it doesn't I'll just upgrade in a year anyways, unless I don't consider anything in my budget worth upgrading to.

I've held on to my Nexus 5 too long, I've decided to buy a cheap midrange every 1-1.5 years instead of a flagship every 3 years.

Well, that's pretty much all you get, but they do ship with stock android too as far as I can tell.

>LTE bands not supported
frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/yj7ahz/oukitel-k10000-lte/t-mobile-united-states

Into the trash it goes.

I said shitware not hardware. Stop dodging that part. I bet those phones have tons of bloat.

>Nexus phones
>a device without microsd slot is the thinkpad of phones
what

They ship with stock android.

I think he meant from a software standpoint since Nexus devices tend to have the best custom rom communities?

>living in a Third World shithole that doesn't support international frequency bands

Never change Cred Forums

can you at least get waterproof cases for them?

Kek

Where can I buy these semen demons?

How the fuck is Nexus the thinkpad of phones?

Jesus Christ... The blatant, obvious shilling

I bought an Oukitel phone and the battery exploded and burnt my hands

I'm now taking legal action... DO NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS

>4600, 6000, and 10000 mAh batteries
Won't these be a huge fire risk?

You obviously didn't. If the battery exploded in your hands you couldn't type that out.

FYI I actually did order a k6000 pro yesterday and I'll upload a review to both csg and spg when it arrives.

They use good quality batteries, from SCUD, surprisingly. I say surprisingly because they're pretty cheap phones so I was expecting the cheapest piece of shit batteries they could get their hands on.

Also fuck you, neither of those were shills. I was just offering my opinion, and the other was an obvious troll.

Fuck off.

because A10 CPU is the best CPU on the market at the moment

A10 what?
A10 7890k?
A10 7860k?

They're both pretty good but I'd rather wait for the newer AM4 ones with DDR4.

I ordered 5 okitel smartphones because OP told me they're the best.

Hooray!!!

no silly, the Apple A10 CPU

browser.primatelabs.com/ios-benchmarks

techfags here and elsewhere don't give enough credit to the apple processors. A iPhone 5S is faster than a Nexus 6P in single core performance. Let that sink in. Now, the iPhone 7 (with A10) CPU is more than 2.5 times faster than that...

Wait for more benchmarks to come out mate, remember when people thought the iPad pro was as fast as a laptop i5?

are the cheaper and smaller oukitels any good?

They're okay.

>cheaper for a reason
There's not really much point for anything between the c3 or the k4000 pro imo, you either buy when they start getting good, or you go for the cheapest available. I might buy the u7 plus for resale though, that fingerprint scanner and metal chassis should make it fairly easy to sell with a decent markup.

Android threads across more cores while iOS pushes fewer, faster cores.

There's no point comparing single core performance because the processors are fundamentally different as are the operating systems they are running.

>its an autist shills oukitel for free episode

This exactly. Make them usable in America if you want to advertise them on an American weeb board made for an American audience. Other countries are just guests here.

>America
Why would anyone live in that Third World dump?

GULURED

You guys are fucking assholes for shilling so heavily lately.

That said, I was strongly considering buying a K10000, but ended up with a Redmi Note 3 Pro, the main reason being dev/community support.

If there was an alternative to fucking MediaTek, I'd have an Oukitel now (even though I think the K10K looks just a bit too tacky)