>santa is now black
This time they've gone too far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J14gn5BkPbA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwarte_Piet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That actually triggers me

Reminder that for all the emoji in that screenshot (and probably more) you can long tap to change the color to any of a variety of skin tones, including Simpsons yellow (the default).

Reminder that this is a bait post.

WE

Reminder that Santa is actually Turkish

WUZ SANTAS N SHIEEET

It's Santa's evil brother that steals all of your shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=J14gn5BkPbA

Nice digits

> be me
> always saw white santa in TV
> mom bring me to see santa at the mall
> mall's santa was black
> realize santa doesn't exist at age 4 (1994)

Black was the default for santa m8

Really spooked me when I was scrolling through the mew emojis

If santa is from the north pole, he would be more brown though.

>getting upset over an imaginary friend

lmao, faggot

>caring about the ethnicity of a fictional character popularized by the coca cola company

Maybe that's supposed to be Sinterklaas's servant Zwarte Piet? I guess it might be cool to someone that we are completing gaps and history and culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwarte_Piet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas

its symbolic, it shows what they're trying to do and its fucked up and its in a fucked up way and it reeks of censorship and control and corruption and its gay as fuck

Wait until you meet Jesus.

More importantly , why would you need a towelhead emoji
inb4
>I'm the bomb and about to blow up!

Tfw

Since when are emojis allowed.

>filename
>HIROSHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ah flikker toch op man, sinds wanneer heeft zwarte piet een rode muts en een baard.

โญ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿคท ๐Ÿคฆ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคณ ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿค™ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ ๐ŸฆŠ ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ… ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ‘ ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ‘ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅœ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿฅ“ ๐Ÿฅ™ ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿฅ› ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅ„ ๐Ÿฅ‡ ๐Ÿฅˆ ๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐ŸฅŠ ๐Ÿฅ‹ ๐Ÿคธ ๐Ÿคผ ๐Ÿคฝ ๐Ÿคพ ๐Ÿคบ ๐Ÿฅ… ๐Ÿคน ๐Ÿฅ

>black santa
>water gun instead of revolver

Sjw really are taking over everything.

Is that Afrikaans? I can usually understand Dutch a bit better than this.

>black emojis

It's brown, not black. They're doing this for the sake of "diversity" but they're being racist as all hell.

>regurgitating liberal memes without knowing anything about history

All emojis work in filenames. :^)

No it's Dutch, jij vuile Amerikaan.

>Amerikaan
No.

This is fucking retarded

ayy-lmao.jpg

Sinterklaas is odin. His white horse is sleipnir and the black petes are his wild hunt.

>moderate brown
>moderate islam
THANK YOU GOOGLE

I'm more offended that there's no Krampus emoji.

>jesus was a jew

He was, though. Cred Forums is unironically worshiping the Jewish god.

WUZ

>jew zombie with a mexican name
>history

filtered

Not that kind of a problem on Android

It's a known fact jesus is a jew, are you new to Christian mythology?

isn't as much even stated in the bible? haven't read it since i was like 8

>he read the Bible

This actually pisses me off. No I'm not racist fuck off you stupid cuck. It pisses me off because it's such an obviously fake SJW token shill thing to do. Like a token black character. It's obvious and MORE racist because you're not including it for any other fact other than to not seem racist, which makes it racist.

Santa is also white. Maybe not hillbilly white, but he has white skin. You can say that he was white because of racism, but it doesn't matter because it's just what it is. Don't change history for your own agenda. It is what it is. It's like suddenly making Superman black...

The fuck. Or why not just make him yellow like the other icons? THAT'S EVEN MORE RACIST. They went out of their way to send a message?

parents sent me to a catholic school from ages 6-8 because i was hyper. they spent more time reading the chronicles of narnia for whatever fucking reason but still read through the bible multiple times. probably a large part of why i was an edgy atheist as a teen lmao

Quads confirm.

>shill: damage control dept.
lmao, faggot

Everybody is racist a bit :)

what makes you think a germanic traditional icon from centuries ago is not black

are you some kind of racist?

Glad you clarified the year. I was worried someone under the age of 18 was on gee gee

why do we need so many god damn emojis? we don't need a woman santa, black santa, asian santa, etc. what use are these? they just make emojis unwieldy

jesus never existed
get over it

there are a bunch of black versions of christ in latinamerica, however, not related in anyway with "liberals"

the more you know

Wtf, I have a bunnygirl, but no Dindu Clause.

Can you into American thinking?

Burgerland natives believe Jesus is murican, speaks english and is white.

There is actually some credible record of him having existed. Evidence of him being the son of god or a prophet, not so much.

>he thinks Jesus isn't American
What about all those movies about him? He speaks English and is white. Check mate atheists.

And he wrote the Bible in English too

I hate it when burglars wear a Santa disguise.

>bible says Jesus was an ugly fucker
>people keep drawing him as an attractive, blue-eyed white man
Brahs.

>Not having black Santa as your single most used emoji
This shit is years old, get with the times grandpa
Also gay emojis and black emojis are fine but Apple says gay black emojis are a step too far

>Reminder that Santa is actually Turkish
You're wrong

Santa Claus is actually Saint Nicklaus which is based on Saint Nicholas who is Greek

But Orthodox Christians actually have Saint Basil from Caesarea of Cappadocia, Greek too, a very infulential theologian