I always hated how good looking and pleasing to the eye the iPhone was...

I always hated how good looking and pleasing to the eye the iPhone was, because the phone itself is a piece of garbage and Apple is a terrible company.

What are some nicest looking Android phones?

Nexus 4

S7 Edge.

iPhone hardware is actually really good and their prices are on par with premium android phones, it's just iOS that sucks balls. iOS and apple.

Never liked how the fridge models looked, the 7 and 6 are much better Imo.

Why is it so hard for them to let us drag and drop music to a fucking folder?

That's literally the reason I will never buy an iPhone. Why the fuck am I forced to download iTunes and make an account when I can't just put music in a folder on a Samsung? It blows my mind how fucking tedious that is and how it's the only way to get music on an iPhone.

Xperia z5c
Moto X Pure

>nice looking Android phones
I've yet to see any Lagdroid device that doesn't look like a cheap piece of shit

Aren't there file browser apps? Can't I use Dropbox?

i have to agree it's extremely pretty. not the greatest phone though.

Nice bait. You can hate on the software but the S series and S edge are beautiful phones. The S7 edge is probably the best looking phone we've ever seen.

in my eyes, the iPhone 5S/SE is the most beautiful phone ever designed.

the most beautiful Android I've ever seen is the S7E. Haven't had the chance to hold an N7 yet, but it does look really, really nice in the reviews.

wheres the speaker?

The opx looks and feels really nice.
The back is really slippery though. Really have to be careful where to put it down or it will slide off on its own

Bottom-bezel-less Aquos fucking when

the glass is hte speaker

Phones nowadays almost all look the same. There really aren't any ugly phones anymore. Just boring looking at best.

You can use a multitude of software though. IFunBox is one of the lightest iTunes replacement.

If you jailbreak your iPhone you can install iFile and drag-and-drop music to the internal filesystem. It won't show up in the Music app or anywhere else, but you can use iFile to browse to the folder and listen to the music stored there. It's nowhere near as convenient as Android, but at least it makes iOS a lot more usable and the iPhone feel more like a competent smartphone.

Why would I want to use additional software when a Samsung is literally drag and drop? I'm not bashing the iPhone it's a premium device I just can't fucking stand apple. They pray on the retarded user demographic and when they remove functionalities, their consumers act as if it's some huge innovative move. These incremental iPhone upgrades are pretty pathetic too. Youre spending hundreds of dollars on a negligible upgrade.

iPhones are for Mac users and the fact that Windows users have to install additional software to fully use it is no more than a hackjob. If you don't have a Mac you really shouldn't get an iPhone.

But 7 won't even have a jailbreak.

This is so fucking annoying, if only Apple didn't treat their customers like little kiddies locked in a sandbox, I'd jump off the Google botnet boat.

This is the answer. Everything else either looks like cheap chink shit or bad copies of the iPhone aesthetics.

I know I agree. Im not spending thousands of dollars on shitty apple products just so I can have a smooth experience. Until this drastically changes I don't think I'll ever own an apple device. The all or nothing approach is retarded.

I'm thinking about getting this to replace my dying Xperia S. Should I Cred Forums?

>implying apple isn't a botnet

elaborate on that terribly constructed infographic

Apple has always been all or nothing. Their plan is for you to buy an iPhone and gradually realize it's shit when paired with Windows so you buy a Mac and fully immerse yourself in their ecosystem. Most people I see with an iPhone also use Macs, so their plan is obviously working.

What is there to elaborate? The NSA now collects data from Apple just like they do from Google and Microsoft.

Which is one of the major reasons I can't stand them. I shouldn't be shoe horned into buying only their devices in order to have a pleasant experience. Android it is.

how about u just jailbreak ur iphone u fuckin dummy/ its so simple and lets u do 99% of anything u would want to do on a 4 inch screen

If you think the NSA doesn't collect data from an iPhone, which is owned by one of the largest companies in the world, you seriously should be neutered.

how am i supposed to use a computer without getting my privacy infringed on?

>iPhone
Jailbreak and be stuck on the current iOS version until a jailbreak for the next version comes out. Spend time reinstalling hacks after each update.
>Android (assuming Nexus)
Have all the features jailbreaking an iPhone would get you without resorting to hacks. Install updates as soon as Google releases them.

At this point, it's absolutely impossible. You can only evade it for so long. If the NSA wants to know who you are and what you're doing, they can do this with ease.

yea but then i dont have imessage or facetime or the seemless smooth feel feel of iOS you fucking kunkidor

can they see my penis?

>imessage
Literally another messaging app/service.
>facetime
So what? It's just video chat.
>seamless smooth feel
You mean the lag hidden behind hour-long transitions?

By encrypting it and using it offline I suppose.

No, it's too small

>assuming Nexus
Quite an assumption there, innit.

Nexus is the only Android phone that's worth it. Everything else is shit and that's a fact.

Why the fuck does it increase along the y axis when it is just a linear timeline?

i have a jailbroken 6s and apps take almost no time to open AND i have tweaks that compleltly remove the animations. your point is moot.

You think that's bad?

nexus 6p, htc 10, oneplus 3

I hate this design. I hate the idea that my phone becomes longer as I type on it in portrait mode with no way to change the keyboard to landscape.
Blackberry's were prime when they were like the bold or whatnot, the keyboard being half the keyboard. portrait keyboard or not at least it was a balanced piece of hardware.
Now look at the priv? Wouldn't it fall out of your hands as your try and type like that?
I

Best feeling in the hands too. First phone I ever held that I really didn't want to put a case on, even though I did.

The gold-colored OnePlus X and OnePlus 3 look really beautiful in my opinion, especially the X. And I usually hate that color.

I also find that Nexus 5X looks really sick (if you remove all the logos), most people disagree though.

iPhone kind of copied HTCs design desu.
The HTC One series looks pretty good.

also, the coral blue note 7

>edge display

REEEEEEEE

It's really not that bad. It's the most subtle edge of all the phones with the edge screen. I'm currently using the GS7 Edge while I'm waiting for the Note 7 SE (Safe Edition) and I really don't like how it feels. I keep accidentally hitting the the side and opening up apps that I didn't mean to. Never had that issue on the Note 7.

I will admit that he Edge display is rather gimmicky but I like the illusion of a bezeless display that it gives.

soon™

>no toolbelt

Into the trash it goes desu.

Apple not realizing closed app ecosystem, the lack of basic file systems and the lack of web browsing downloads are the reasons nobody wants to replace their laptops with an iPad.

and this is why the ipad """""pro""""" is a joke

When exactly is the note 7 being released again? I'm reluctant to buy it because the battery will only charge to 60% now.

They do know it, but they're banking on consumers to eventually stop caring about the ability to install unapproved apps, to have a file system,etc... and replace their powerful computers with pretty toys.

>I have to hack my way around Apple's terrible design to get an android-level experience but still fuck you

dumb oukitelposters

It is the greatest phone- probably of all time. I bet you are one of these unemployed neets on here who buy chinkphone trash and convince themselves that they did good.

>because the phone itself is a piece of garbage and Apple is a terrible company.
>everything is shit and im so superior wawawa
what's about Cred Forums that attracts this kind of contrarian, bitter loser who just can't help shitting on everything?

Aquos Crystal 2 and 504SH is the best looking Android phone for me.

Having a Mac doesn't really make things any better. You still can't drag and drop files, except through airdrop which is a shit solution for a problem that shouldn't exist. iTunes still threatens to wipe your entire library every time you try to sync with another computer.

The 4-5s are the nicest designed phones ever, sorry dude. But you're wrong. The designs after that have had the same exact shape and style as every other device released in the last 2-3 years

Shit. it literally looks like a cheap MP3 player now

I've seen the s7 and edge. They're really not. They look like children's toys.
If it wasn't a piece of garbage, id say the best Android design so far has been the 6p.
The OG Moto X is still the best device I've held in my hands, ergonomics wise

You don't have anything smart to say. You don't fit in. Why not just stop coming here? That way you don't have to talk to unemployed loser NEETs and we don't have to abrade our minds reading your poorly thought out arguments and personal attacks. Everyone wins.

Or I can just hook the fucking thing up to a computer and put my music on a fucking sd card and I'm done

>I've seen the s7 and edge. They're really not. They look like children's toys.
Not him but what children's toys in particular?

I have no interest in buying an S7/edge but I'm always impressed when I see them in stores. They're among the most striking phones you can get right now.

Pretty much.
Has anyone ever even used one before? I'm in USE and have never seen one

Xperia Z5 / X and newer

is picrelated the generic design of android 5.5" smartphones?

The OPX looks really nice and feels nice too until you press on the back and realise it's not that well put together and the back glass has some give

Best looking phone in its price range (and genuinely an aesthetic phone)

It's a shame it's not a very good phone. Mostly thanks to it heating up like a CUNT instantly but it also has some build quality issues.

Also one plus are chink shit and terrible if you need to RMA

dont care if it was made of plastic instead of metal, i still found it more aesthetically pleasing and comfy than my iphone 5s

I call bullshit on that chart. There's no feasible way they could've reversed the quantum entropic bit loss accompanying the MP3 rotational velocidata throughput.

>nexus 5
>it's actually 4,95"

If there wasn't a price tag attached to the base of them, and people weren't forced to think of them as a luxury item because of it, is what I mean.
Taken out of context of the brainwash marketing, they look like the tablets you buy children because of all the rounded edges so they don't hurt themselves

>it's actually 4,95"
>4,95"
>5
like pottery

They're not even making it anymore. Sucks they didn't update it, or give us the op3 at a smaller size

if it wasnt for touchwiz this would be GOAT, but i tried it and its still pretty bad

The Priv is bottom heavy, the body with the keyboard is the center of gravity

>nexus 4
>it's actually 4.7"

>nexus 6
>it's actually 5,96"

>nexus one
>it's actually 3.7"

Do you have the 5x?

Love the design and tempted to buy it, but I'm not sure about the 2 go RAM. I think i'll wait for the pixel and buy the 5x if they end up being disappointing

Just take out the four cameras on front and you'll have one if the best looking phones.

Too bad Amazon was the ones of though of that monstrosity.

>nexus galaxy s
>it's not even bigger than your home

+2 on the X Pure

Nexus 5 was one of the most aesthetically pleasing phones I've seen.

> Windows 10
> it actually doesn't have a screen

Chink iPhone

Sept 21st

The 60% is just an OTA update for the defective ones that weren't turned in.

So comfort should be ignored because we're manly men that only thrive on being uncomfortable and we don't care about aesthetics cuz that's for faggots and queers?

>iToddler literally defending his fruity toddler toys
>thinks anything with a curve smaller than 1" is uncomfortable

Lister here u shit, don't talk like that to my baby

But iPhones are already the chinkiest of chinkphones.

>using a derogatory term for an iPhone user when I'm talking about the Note 7

I actually like the aesthetics of the Note 7 over the S7 Edge because of it's profile is more square. I feel the S7E curve around the corners (and edge screen) is too extreme.

So glad T-Mobile fixed my loss of signal when leaving wifi issue last night.

all anrdoid phones look like the iphone (or at least try to)

Buy a 5x right now, or wait for the sailfish???

5x owners, how do u feel about your device after à few monthes use?

Depends on your budget. Sailfish will be more expensive

400 euros

Heard about the 600 bucks leak, but I hope it's for the marlin

>that
>good looking

allah ackbuh

utterly shit taste that you'd prefer ugly rounded edges

5x owner here. I bought mine in January and it's been pretty much the same as it was when I got it. I haven't seen any slowdowns and battery life hasn't changed either.

That's good to know, thanks. I'll wait for the sailfish, but if it disappointing and or overpriced i'll go straight 5x

Opposite for me

5 looks great, 6 and 7 look like generic trash

>Apple is a terrible company.
But they don't market the contents of your email, texts and browsing history to advertising outfits, ar least. And they don't claim ownership of all and any images, drawings or movies you store on their servers.
Unlike certain other companies.

I'm not a fan of iOS or anything but it was the place to go for apps for the longest time so once you're in, you're stuck.

There must be chinkphones more beautiful than anything we've ever seen.

jobs died bringing the 4 and 4s to life
fuck you

The standard 6 feels great in the hand.

However I opted for a 6s Plus, which felt excessive at the start.

you don't even need a computer anymore to use an iphone fully user. literally the reason they came up with apple music was to break away from the itunes ball and chain

it's said that nobody talks about oppo anymore..

the find 5 was a dealbreaker, the find 7 was great as well

but now hardly anyone talks about them and they release like 2 phones per year...

This year's smartphones designs have been really underwhelming. Was thinking of upgrading this year but am now looking at 2017.

that phone is fire desu

*hints at lg g5 and v20*

This doesn't look good.

I honestly can't tell if you're being serious, or just messing with us. Well played.

The 5X is pretty sweet. If you liked the original Nexus 5, it's literally that with a slightly better battery, and a much better camera. 2 GB RAM is sufficient if you don't keep 50 Chrome tabs and 15 other apps open in the background; if you do, you may be better off getting a 6P or S7, or waiting for the Pixel phones.

Obviously as you go left you get more audio format

That's not what the V20 looks like.

no
it's a piece of shit apart from the design

the original HTC One is still the best-looking android phone

No match.

I think the LG Optimus G is an attractive phone.

Soft rubberized sandstone master race.

I will never go back to slippery metal shit.