So my friend built his first pc ever and now wont shut up about different hardware parts and thinks he is a god damn...

So my friend built his first pc ever and now wont shut up about different hardware parts and thinks he is a god damn tech wizard. how do i fucking shut him up Cred Forums?

Build a better one for less.

Don't care about your post, what the fuck is happening in that picture?

Get him to give linux a try

Im with this guy

Remember your first trip to Disneyland? The guy's excited about it and probably found a new hobby. Why are you so autistic about it?

Crying about it on your blog is definitely a first step

This will only make it worse and you know it.

It was your thing and now it's someone else's thing. But it feels like he took your thing away and makes it his thing for the sole purpose to ruin your thing. Many high school girls have this problem, you should write a mean facebook post about it and spread a rumour about your friend.

omg I know this feel

tel him "you built your first pc ever and now wont shut up about different hardware parts and think you are a god damn tech wizard. shut up"

/thread

everyone's gotta start somewhere man, either be a friend and offer advice and help him, or shut the fuck up and let him have his fun

the only way past mount stupid is to pass over it

Do you have friends?

Is that a water cooled Slot 1 CPU?

these

i get that but i forgot to mention how condescending he is about it.

If someone is condescending the best thing you can do if you know more is to just engage in conversation. He'll realize soon enough he knows less.

he'll get over it

Then he's a dick. Some people are dicks. Deal with it, or don't and don't hang out with him. Either way, whining belongs on /r9k/.

>how do i fucking shut him up Cred Forums?
Invite him to Cred Forums and maybe hell see how mundane "building a rig" really is.
Five-year olds can do it.
Parts are selected by how cool they look, the boobs on the girls on the packaging or their adjective-laden names (bigger numbers are better). It's easy.

That's what happens when you use cum as a thermal compound.

The worst thing in the world is an autistic macfag, ie my cousin.

I get to hear nearly daily that I "should have got the i7 bro"

How do I get him to stop this reckless faggotry?

You could kill yourself.

Someone losing their friend tends to stay quiet for a while.