The meme about electrical engineering being harder than computer science is one of the most misleading technology...

the meme about electrical engineering being harder than computer science is one of the most misleading technology related things 2bh. if it's so hard, why aren't ee's paid more than cs'es? checkmate

they're both good degrees 2bqh

qt sisters too

Wow u r a nice man

EE is full of insecure normies only in it for the money so it's not surprising there's a lot more faggots talking it up to feel smart

is right though there's cool shit in both, I like to make fun of the EEtards in my CS courses but honestly I'm no better sitting here wasting away on Cred Forums's water cooler instead of studying and learning something useful

if your CS department isn't part of EE then you went to the wrong school.

Tbh EE is harder than CS.
Electricity is fucking black magic and I don't believe anyone who tells me he gets complex circuits.

t. CS student who studied hard core for an exam with EE content and barely made it

Biting your own dick off is harder than both CS and EE.

Intellectual checkmate.

I got A+'s in all my CS classes and only A's in my EE classes. CS is a joke.

Make a prime counting function using any programming language and now make one using discrete components.

what purpose would that serve?

CS gets paid? :O

Nepgear is useless.

>mfw I took Computer Hardware engineering and it's basically CS and EE merged

Welp

>that feel when you feel like you could have learned more in that semester because you got 100% on every thing

time. wasted.

Same here user, it's pretty fun

>tfw CE program is in dept. of CS and not Engineering.

I blame Paul Allen.

Did he steal your reservation to Dorsia?

>tfw cs is part of math dept

CS should be paired with maths in the foremost. It is through maths that you pair CS with EE.

Complex circuit models aren't any more difficult that any other kind of model for any kind of practical system. Complex models are inherently complex.

EE engineer here.

I entered CS coding competitions and beat all the CS students. LOL. EE >> CS

Daily reminder that CS isn't a degree in programming. Your coding skills and knowledge should have no bearing in your skills in CS.

>tfw flunked out of cs class but making A's in EE

Not according to Berkeley.

If that's the case, then they're confused. I don't think this is the case.

That's the thing, this competition (ACM) was all about algorithms. I wasn't as informed as the CS students about them, but we were allowed to bring in reading materials so I could easily code up the examples after using my engineering skills to match algorithm/data structure with problem in C++ (having learnt embedded design).

Meanwhile the CS students were getting java out of memory errors.

Philosophy major here.

I entered CS AND EE competitions, and beat all those idiots. LOL.

Philosophy >> STEM

Email Paul Hilfinger yourself and ask.

competition involving what?

Do he honestly say that their CS degree is a programming degree?

>philosophy major
Working on your undergrad?

Try make one using mechanical components (nothing electrical).

Same here, it's fun af