Do you buy new ink cartridges/toners or do you refill?

Do you buy new ink cartridges/toners or do you refill?

How reliable is refilling?

Do you even own a printer?

stop posting niggers on this board you fucking faggot

no u

why do you get so triggered when you see blacks you SJW cuck

Why do you keep posting niggers

Dude what?
This is like my first thread today, I just want to talk about printers and ink

I'm not posting shit user

Why are you so triggered? Go back to or

Don't tell him to go to /r9k/

Cred Forumsiticians are a plague on that board as much as every other one

You can almost smell the AIDS coming off of "her".

>on Cred Forums
>not racist
Where do you guys think you are?

there are kikes with an agenda for race-mixing and spam pictures of negroid women with white features such as lighter skin tones, straightened hair, etc. to encourage this

this guyis right, your image has no relevancy to technology and he's right to be skeptical

don't like it when people questioning your motives? don't post it on a tech board

Why niggas tho?

I just buy a whole new printer, usually by the time its run out of ink its already 2 or so years old because I hardly ever use them

Anime has no relevancy to technology and it's always posted in op. Abstract blue cubes have no relevancy to technology. Cats have no relevancy to technology. And yet they still exist.

Bump because I bought this a week or so ago

(It's pretty fucking good)

This site is predominately anime content. It's is not predominately monkey content

If anime can exist in Cred Forums, then so can everything else.

This site was predominately anime content. It's is now predominately monkey content*

I bought a brother laser printer,
literally costs $20 in toner/a metric tonne of paper

also familia
never
buy
HP injket

I use a brother hl 2120 iirc, it's been 2 years and I haven't changed the toner or anything yet. It just werks.

>muh white supremacist technology board

MUH DICK

Bump :^)

I just buy a new printer honestly. Ink is way too expensive and when you think about it, it's not efficient as just buying a new printer. I've bought 4 new ones so far. I use the simple little printers and they last me a very long time so my case varies.

If however you have those bigass printers that have their own stand, then well you're fucked as it is so why do you care.

Lmao your nigger is even uglier

My goodness you're a rude little boy, aren't you? Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?

user the racists have lost

notice how they aren't commenting on threads with black girls anymore

the 2 Cred Forumsiticians have given up on their retard crusade, must've been their bed time or something

Did mummy make them go to bed?

Yeah, I saw that. They just went full kamikaze and got themselves fucked over because of it.

Absolute madmen

Mental illness is sad.

God damnit you poltards are paranoid as fuck.

>lelele NIGGERS im oldfag guiz :DDD

>go back to Cred Forums
we have a nigress fetish on that board, it is known

I smell corn chips after looking at that image

The problem with today's technology is that it cannot accurately read how much ink or toner is left in the cartridge, especially for toners.

It's a estimated number and then it will tell you it's out of toner and to change it. For Toners, you can actually tape a certain part of it so the printer cannot read it and that will bypass the function that tells you it is empty. You can get like 500-1000 more pages out of the toner cartridge like this.

Post your pics on /s/ and stop shitting on Cred Forums. The image is not relevant to your question. Pic ACTUALLY RELATED.

> How reliable is refilling?
There are printers and CISS add-ons designed for that, so...

On other printers, it depends.