Encryption thread

I'm interested, what services, software, practices are covering your traces?

I can't wait for that Cred Forumstard to start freaking out and making offtopic nsfw threads again

what is she walking to

this man asks the real questions

Anyone still using truecrypt?

biochem

tell us about your threat model and use case

openssl with aes256 for my tarballs. Tarballs stop most normies, and pretty much any encryption will stop 99% of Cred Forums types. Im not trying to fight the NSA, either, but from what I hear, aes256 with a good password (mine is 32+ chars, varying upper/lower/numbers/symbols) will stop even the most insane cryptographers and codebreakers.

I mostly need to encrypt my shit so that none of the MEGA staff accidentally stumbles on a 40GB archive of cartoons having sex with each other.

....yes... "cartoons"

Man my gf is black and she has a nice ass and everything but this excessive ass fetish is really offsetting to me. I'm really more of a boobs guy though, I guess.

Also I just use a VPN because I don't do anything of any real interest otherwise.

>Encryption
I use steganography bundled with encyrption

Same more of a breast guy

I like both but I tend to prefer ass just a little bit more.

There's just something strangely satisfying about smacking my girlfriends ass.

>Veracrypt on my laptop and flash drives / external drives
>Full disk + microSD encryption on my phone with adoptable storage

my fiance is black too. mmm mmm i cant get enough of her ass god DAMN!! id let her sit on my face all day if i could get that from her. but anyway...
That VPN stuff is good thing to have. I think of it as me with tinted windows driving to my destination without anybody knowing who i was driving that car. You really only need it if your trying to stay low or try and hide something or yourself. But i use pretty frequently

I use IPVANISH

ABSOLUTE MADMAN, HE DID IT

Is that actually you user?

nice try NSA No face no gain. She can have the best body in the world,but if her face is shit then what a waste

Don't get me wrong, I love ass but I like more reasonably sized ass. This massive bubble butt thing that has been around lately is beyond my limit. No ass is still a deal breaker to me.

idk man. i think it goes deeper than that. if not just brown bag it bro. or even double bag it (bag yourself)

I agree, bubble butt is a bit of a turn off for me.

Pic related has a nice ass for example.

No.

That pol tard is really going all out though?

Big Bubble Butts are a hassle

Average size + firm > Bubble + too much jiggle

Prove me wrong, faggots

Theyre all transies talking to each other

>Anonymous 09/17/16(Sat)01:53:38 No.56641669▶
>File: 200E1421B84347CA9B647861A(...).png (3.79 MB, 1125x2001

Now im talkin Big. prolly BBW or something but a woman with a jiggle aint bad. im a skinny white guy dating a thicker black girl. not as in THICK. but she tall and got a lil weight on her. now im not into the petite kinda ass tho. too bad for them cuz they aint getting non of this

Petite black girls have always been a huge boner killer to me.

now the chick in that pic is just right. no bigger no smaller. but the face aint there for me

most petite girls actually. otherwise id just fuck the shit out of em and walk away

>my gf is black
B L A C K E D

>my gf is black
Stopped reading.

all i want is black girls sitting on my face.

>my gf is black
Opinion discarded.

>my gf is black
Where did you meet her?

We had a lot of mutual friends.

I think my grandma does

Well, he did... And now he's banned for posting a NSFW image on a blue board. Hue Hue Hue.

Wasn't worth it in my opinion. He really just fucked himself by locking himself out of the board.

He made things better for us by not being here anymore

>Get to fuck hot black girls
>GetMad

I don't understand.

This is why you should avoid pol.

Joke is on you, I go to Cred Forums every day.

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE

>afro pubic hairs and old grease smell

i'm psychic you can't hide your shame from me

>my gf is black

How do I encrypt that ass?

Same fag.

Every one who green texted about it is

Got encfs directory on my server which I mount with sshfs.
For single files I use gpg

Actually she's mixed so I don't deal with black hair, public or otherwise.