Get new phone

>get new phone
>android 5.0
>cant remove bloatware apps from screen

FUCKING WHY WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GREAT IDEA FUCKING CUNTS WASTE OF MONEY PIECE OF SHIT SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN APPLE

See pic related. Also you can easily disable them, they won't take up CPU or RAM resources if you do that.

Anyway Android is not perfect but it's still lightyears ahead of apple in many things.

>lightyears ahead of apple in many things
Like lagging and exploding in your pocket?

>new phone
>android 5.0
it's not new then

android is not samsung

I have one with an MTK CPU, I used android repack tools on Linux to unpack system.img from a stock ROM and erased unwanted builtin apps then flashed the phone with the modified ROM, alternatively you can root your phone. There're loads of ways to solve the issue for techie. Or you can buy gaypple gayPhone like normies with monkey-tier minds do.

How do you remove the game center app on iOS?

>Like lagging
The extremely small lag is caused by rendering shit on a high res screen. Most Android phones still have about 90% the performance of an iPhone despite the high res screens.

>and exploding in your pocket?
This is a Samsung issue and most Android phones do not come from Samsung. In addition the units were recalled and Samsung has improved QA.

But Samsung is Android.

Also let's not forget android OEMs being the king of false advertising and poorfag curry phones.

You can delete stock apps, including game center, on iOS 10 now.

>implying screen resolution affects app opening speed
Are all Lagdroid fags as tech illiterate as you?

>buy low end pos outdated Android phone
>blames all of Android as a whole
>thinks he should've paid 600$ more for an iPhone
You people are the reason the lagdroid meme exists, kys.

>>implying screen resolution affects app opening speed
>Are all Lagdroid fags as tech illiterate as you?
I'm an Android app dev but whatever you say oh so knowledgeable itoddler.

Not the same guy but he's right to an extent, there's a tangible difference because of the screen resolution. Most of it however comes from the use of NVMe storage in the iPhone which is fast compared to eMMC and even faster than UFS 2.0 if I'm not mistaken.

And I'm Steve Jobs, pleasure to meet you

>cause iPhone batteries do not explode

Iphones are non explosive.That is the apple guarantee test it out today punctures your's today

Most of it comes from Android's API and UI layer being Java garbage, and Apple putting a larger focus on the performance and feel of their interfaces. Android phones also do a whole bunch of manufacturer-specific wonky throttling shit for battery reasons, something the OS itself has no control over.

What phone did you get?

Redmi note 3 for USD 200

the fact that samshit joined the housefire crowd isnt an excuse to cover up the fact that apple was where it all began

nice try though. thanks for playing!

Well shilled Rajeesh.

Flash Cyanogenmod or a similar ROM. No more bloatware.

Sorry that there are Android phones being made for everyone's money range.
Not like Applel who sell one insanely overpriced phone which Appledrones take up a loan for to afford it.

Delusional fucking faggot, there's a video of the note 7 running in 720p and still gets wrecked by a 6s. Just shut the fuck up

If you're poor buy last year's iPhone or an SE.

Surely you don't consider 500 dollars every 2 years a significant expense?

All you niggers in this thread need to stop sucking Apple and Samsungs dicks and open your eyes to the One Plus 3.

It's seriously the GOAT phone guys, stop waiting your time.

>get new phone
>android 5.0
Android 5.0 is not new, you idiot.
>cant remove bloatware apps from screen
>i am too stupid for Android
Serves you right.

>root it
>install uninstaller_pro.apk
>remove bloat

Doesn't mean the phone isn't you idiot

Yes it does you idiot. 7 is becomming the current, 6 is now, 5 is old. Enjoy your buyers remorse and sour grapes.

This. At least you aren't on the locked down Note 7 Chinese-Weapon-of-Ass-Destruction.

fuck your overpriced garbage

this my phone