Daily reminder that most of the "linux lovers" here are teenage/low20s green maggots who havent seen linux until 2010...

Daily reminder that most of the "linux lovers" here are teenage/low20s green maggots who havent seen linux until 2010, let alone 2001, god forbid 1995-1998. Windows and MacOS/OSX are the real operating systems, made by professional experienced developers, while your shitty linux distro is written by codemonkeys that also partake in posting android roms on xda.

Grow the fuck up, your shitty desktop ricing is a worse hobby than even videogames. Stop using linux where its clearly an inferior choice of OS and stop bragging here about how stupid you were to fall for the linux meme. Leave it to rot on servers and routers. Using linux on desktops is like hunting an elephant with a BB gun.

>Leave it to rot on servers and routers
Every embedded systems job opening I see asks for familiarity with Linux systems.

ok

I work at a multi billion dollar company and 90% of our workstations run Linux. Fuck off.

tfw i was born in 1997

(You)
post company

why would you add a "(You)" there?

you think you're funny kid? trying to get some goofs on me?

go fuck yourself

Google's entire infrastructure is based on Linux, try harder also ricing is for autism. just do real work, I do programming and professional real life work on Linux machines, half the people on Cred Forums dont actually work with it

ky

>professional real life work
>on linux
topkek m8
have a (You)

why free and open source operation system bothers you? It doesn't do any harm except microsoft, does it?

good enough

>embedded systems

who cares?

Linux on your desktop was useless until around 2002.

I use both OS X (on my laptop) and Linux on my desktop at work. I'm 30. I don't rice.

Also, all my colleagues run Linux on their work stations. Only HR and finance use Windows.

And so? What's the problem? If you can't into Linux is your problem. I use it on my desktop PC but also on the ThinkPad I use at school: I can print stuff, use Wi-Fi, connect to a projector, use the fucking 3G modem, also HDD fall sensor works. It's the best OS for programming languages like C++, macOS is kinda ok, Windows fucking sucks for this. It's good for games like Windows is, it jist lacks of some because of lazy devs that just have to fucking recompile code that should be cross platform (with OpenGL and Vulkan existing DX shouldn't even be there). I have a Windows dual boot just for Photoshop, Lightroom and Sony (Magix) Vegas because I know that Free As In Freedom alternatives for this stuff suck, but except for these three programs I do everything on Arch, without problems. If you can't do this, the problem is yours, not of the OS. Oh I forgot: the installation process took few hours (3-4) and I made everything working immediately; I have a social life, lots of friends, a girlfriend, my weight is 72kg, height is 1.82m.

/thread

It's a waste of a desktop PC

You're a waste of life

>Windows and MacOS/OSX are the real operating systems
>Stop using linux where its clearly an inferior choice of OS
kys

Someone certainly is angry. Why are you so passionate about this? Who hurt you?

You are right about this fad. This is why I don't usually post here among these fucking dropkick losers.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

It was an unusual CBT JOI video...and I was in the fucking mood for it - usually, I'd say "fuck no" to something like this, but something really posessed me to do it.

And the feeling was unique. Once some glue got in the urethra, it felt like it got high-proof alcohol was in it. It stung pretty fucking badly.

And yes, before you ask, I didn't pour the glue /down/ my dick, I stood up, pointed it downwards and pressed the glue 'till I felt like it would stick. I waited for it to dry for a couple of minutes (dick still pointed down, of course) while moving on and reading doujins. I pressed hard on my glans head all the time, till it looked and felt like it was finally stuck.

It dried up. It stuck the tip of the urethra.

I started fapping to some good 'ol Dr.P afterwards. But this fap felt different. In under than a minute of stroking, my cock felt like it was on fire, but I continued stroking like the madman I was.

So anyway, I am almost about to cum. I've selected the best page of the doujin and blown it fullscreen. And here, the best part started.

I came. My semen was trying to escape the urethra, in multiple waves - like cops pounding on a metal cage with a bartering ram, but the door won't bulge.

With my head feeling hot as fuck, I laid down on my bed (but still managing to let my cock hang, to avoid the semen mixing with the glue, because that would mean trouble, and a lot of it).

Soon, I got the urge to pee, and the semen/piss combo managed to make its' way out. Like a soda bottle you've shaken for minutes, and then opened, everything left with remarkable speed and intensity.

I washed my dick thoroughly with water and some alchohol, and went on with my daily life.

>didn't post company
Fag

Why do I want to do this now? What is the worst that could happen?

I was in that thread too.

Nice troll! :)

>Daily reminder that most of the "linux lovers" here are teenage/low20s
>Grow the fuck up

you think that's an argument? It means you're going to be out of a job in a few years buddy.

>mfw first Linux distro was RedHat Linux 5

BeOS R5 is still better than modern Linux.

>mfw hunting elephants with a BB gun since 1999
git gud OPie

This
real software devs use *nixes because software development on Windows is a pain in the ass.

Just go to random software company and you find GNU/Linux and OSX because the whole UNIX is an IDE and it's fine grained to work with things like compilers, linkers, configuration scripts, debuggers etc.

BTW Microsoft respect that and not even they trying hard to incorporate *nix mechanisms (like mounting volumes and symlinks) but they even install bash to Windows.

Windows confirmed for shitty system that works only thanks to marketing and big software companies that takes dumb people's money to build skyscrapers and shit. They even fired all testers, heh

What does rice/ricing means? Yes I'm new

making linux look good.

Glue problem and intense orgasm

Means you have no job, girlfriend, money, friends..

Literally every systems engineer that doesn't work on a PC
Underage b8

kek
är det p-huset anna?