>Braided Cable
>Good Feet
>Long lasting buttons
>You can turn of the gimicky RGB shit
>Weight if you need it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxw-pX4dak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does it have the same form as the mx518 etc?

You're literally looking at it.

>wireless

And wired yes.

if it doesn't have heavy actuation weight buttons like zowie mice do then it's not for me.

Just read a review, they say it's an average entry mouse. For a few bucks cheaper you can get a zowie allowing you to set LOD, hardware left handed setting (inb4). Also zowie are driverless, which is great.

Lol, no.
Check this shit:

>Would never even consider going back from this thing.

Can you call your grandmother on it?

I read some complaints about the build quality and weight distribution.

Other than that, it seems perfect.
Finally a decent mouse from Logitech (along with the G Pro).

I could piggyback buttons on it to cause it to open Skype using my program macros if I wanted.

You mean like you could on your keyboard?

>Propriety connector to charge mouse
>Not USB-C
Trashed

Yeah... but with more fingers than it takes on this thing.

On the other hand, I primarily use it to rapidly switch tabs, copy and paste, and perform editing.

I only have a couple complex macros, such as quick saving images off the internets, things which would be obnoxiously hard to do on my keyboard, because my keyboard is only a standard. It doesn't have like additional function keys and stuff.
>ASCII has 256 symbols and control characters
>keyboard only has between 90 and 120 keys
WTF hardware designers?

More keys = More BETTER

I wonder if there's some kind of custom circuit that can access all the other characters so I can use it as a straight macro board.

The only person I know that uses one of those is a disable guy with only one arm.

>so freaking expensive that you can easily just buy a simple mouse for the easy needs

Thank god for alternatives.

Guys like ran AMD into the ground with MOAR COARS and MORE COMPUTE UNITS

Wait... there IS a circuit that can access more keys?

Where can I get it? What's it called?

When I'm to set up my workstation, I'll be going with AMD, actually, because they are the only ones that have graphics cards that support the ridiculous bullshit I wanna do.
>FirePro W9100 (32GB edition) [4 way cross-fire]

I'd have considered NVidia Tesla K80s, but they don't have any kind of display ports on them.

What I really need to know is what would be the best way to get a case for this... I'm thinking I'd probably have to build one or 3D print one, to fit all the crap in it the way I plan to.

Like a standard server rack?

I haven't actually found any kind of server rack that looks like it'd do what I need.

I'd be screwing a regular SSI-EEB board in, and then I'll be connecting the graphics cards through riser cables.
Something like this mining rig someone built, but preferably pre-fab or I'll need to make my own
(also, preferably closed and with fan mounts,,, not this makeshift bullshit)

To support taller CPU cooling, though, I'd like if the board was horizontal and the cards were vertical. I basically want an L-structure
as long as I still have access to the output ports on the cards, tho

You'll probably have to make your own or at least fir it to some design. People usually don't do this...
With 4 way crossfire or sli you def want the board to be horizontal GPU sag might kill a PCIE slot...

Also pack it up because thats going to suck in a lot of dust so get some filters.

Also don' get open air GPUs get blower style. Sure they'll be louder but they'll also be cooler and dust free.

No, this is
>10$
>thumb shelf
>good soft touch plastic
>great wheel
If they put a little weight inside it wold be literally prefect, but even so it's fucking great.

>Braided Cable

Alright, thanks for the advice.

I figured I'd have to make my own, sadly.
Even the Corsair 900D would be difficult to squeeze it all into, and it'd block the other PCIe slots from installing a NIC and such... =/

Mice feel way smoother with a braided cable, at least on my desk they do. In my case, a regular rubber cable has just a little bit more friction with the desk.

nope, wrong

Braided cables are so stiff compared to rubber cables it creates a lot more resistance than the friction of a rubber cable on your desk could. Unless you're using like 6000dpi and barely move the mouse.

Does it?

I never felt that way then again my cable has a short path to the end the table. So it doesn't move around a lot.

With my g502/g303, 450dpi @1440p I definitely notice the cable dragging a lot cause of stiffness.

Really fucks with flickshots in FPS games which you would think they'd be concerned about for their "pro gaming mice".

Not much to be done when 90% of their consumers are razer fanboys who think braided cable = higher quality.

its called Shift and alt-gr you moron. also how does one cjk or cyrillic?

Intellimouse explorer was the mouse to end all mice, but then MS fucking discontinued it.

And no, the Sensei garbage isn't a replacement.

>how does one cjk or cryllic?
alt-cyka

What the fuck is this piece of trash? It's hideous.

The best mice are in the vertical hand shaking position. You'll never get CTS with them

no, this was
>Logitech G9

Braided is better if you have rubber or soft plastic trim on your desk

>the asynchronous position of the wheel

>asynchronous position
What exactly are you trying to say there user?

sorry, I mix time and space; I meant to say "asymmetrical"

The G9 was my favorite mouse of all time, there wasn't anything like it.

But it died on me after like 5 years, I now have a G500s, it's a good mouse but nothing exceptional like the G9 was.

Ok, firstly, I know ASCII mostly covers alphanumeric symbols, but there are control characters as well.

Also, there's plenty of NON-ASCII control characters that you don't have normal access to.

But looking at Sharp Keys shows at least a couple hundred keys that could be mapped. Moreover, many of them don't even have a label ("Unknown")

The point is: Is there a circuit that accesses normally inaccessible keys in this way?

Apparently my mouse is labelled as normal keys, but for some reason it still works. idk. disabled keys show up as like letters

BUT... with inaccessible control and unknown characters, you should be able to use the fucking signal to do more stuff.
My question was: Is there a piece of hardware mapped to these unused characters?
(and now, I'm also thinking these macro things are pretty crude, since they're mapped to normal letters but overwritten with a program... I thought they used unbound interrupts)

A VERY useful mouse that is also comfortable to use. I don't have any of my weights in it, though.

forgot pic

At least watch the fucking review. He tested wireless against wired and they are identical in response.

>Logitech
>good

KEK

Palm, claw, or fingertip for fps games?

Why does it matter? Sensor and build quality aside, picking out a mouse is 100% subjective.
"Pros" don't like theirs heavy and every pro wannabe parrots them, I'm using a g502 and I'm playing CSGO/Overwatch perfectly fine at diamond.
Which grip feels the most natural? Does it have the buttons and whatever gimmicks you need? Then get that mouse.
Changing your grip or buying the same mouse as that pro player won't improve your aim.
Git fukin gud.

>logitech
>not the best mouse company today
>mionix
>literal who company with shit mice

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxw-pX4dak
>wireless mouse performs the same if not better than a wired mouse

get fucked faggot

The only reason I buy logitech is for the wheel clicks and that toggled smooth scroll.

>rubber grip
They fucking ruined it.

Is the Cred Forums403 better than the Cred Forums pro?

I prefer my G502 for the same reasons, but more buttons while still being ergonomic.

i miss my logitech g500 from like 8 years ago.
this razer deathadder doesnt fight right in my hand its too small or some shit. is it like that?

>same shill thread every day

The last logitech mouse i bough died within months and I had to solder in non-trash buttons

Get the G502 or the MX Master.
Pic related.

Does a mice to end all mice end itself?

oh boy, a test by logitech shows that the newest, fanciest logitech mouse is the best one

wow!

Now that I actually watched the review, it sounds like my kind of mice.

>similar to EC1/2-A shape
>lightweight
>flawless sensor
>good crisp side buttons (unlike those shitty ones on the EC1/2-A)
I'll try one at a local store and see if the shape and size suit my hand. Hope the rubber grips aren't disgusting like the ones on the Deathadder.