Does Cred Forums like to drink while programming?

Does Cred Forums like to drink while programming?

Other urls found in this thread:

codersnotes.com/notes/the-metaprogrammer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i never drink

No

this is shit that people who only care about looking like they program ask

>drink while programming
>accidently delete /usr/ instead of /usr/example/example/example

I like to 420, but not drink

kys

At the end of the day, yes. A beer or two gives me that final push in productivity.

>tfw I live near three floyds
When I travel to indy I always stock up on Sun King too.

Same, but any more than 2 will just make it too hard for me to concentrate.

After being busy all day, I won't have much motivation towards the end of the day, but a beer or two well give me that light, happy feeling so I'll be okay working for a little while longer.

I found a case of OP pic related almost by accident, and it was good but kinda overrated when any of Stone's IPA's are just as good and much easier to find.

Alpha King is pretty nice though.

>not having safe-rm

At the end of the day, 3-4 beers help my problems go away so I can actually sleep

I lose interest in programming as soon as I open the bottle

Just doesn't work for me

Why american micro(penis)breweries beers have such cringeworthy names and packagins?

>drinking the fermented jew
>drinking the caffeinated jew
I only drink water because I am not a degenerate.

>drinking the muni jew!

Lots of water.

Unless by programming you mean afternoon derking around code for some irrelevant hobby """"project""".

>drinking the most jewish substance in nature
i only vape 100% bull semen

caffeine is such an underrated drug. people dont claim theyre addicted, yet they cant function without it in the morning.

coffee drinkers literally use it as a crutch

I always thought foods couldn't be drugs.

Alcohol? No. Tea? Yes.

wat

>>Drug: A drug is any substance other than food, that when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via a patch on the skin or dissolved under the tongue causes a physiological change in the body.

Either coffee is a food or a drug.

>coworker is an insecure silicon valley wannabe who routinely makes afternoon trips to the local brewery to have a few beers, then comes back to write his "best code"

Usually cider or bourbon, when it's late at night and I'm slaving away to finish a compsci assignment. Usually only when I'm doing low level circuit programming though, Something about Assembly or VHDL makes me want to drink more than C++/Java.

true desu, it's easy to adjust your caffeine consumption tho.

And I did drink a coffee/vodka mix to get a project done in one night. Sorta helped getting me started, like it normally helps you talk to people I guess.

codersnotes.com/notes/the-metaprogrammer/

>Fucking wet arse hipster normies in this thread

oh hell yes! Ballmer coefficient forever!

because they're literal cucks

The shit?
It looks like its from fucking deviantart!

I reject the distinction as fallacious. You don't have the ontological authority to tell me what substances are.

i consider wooden planks food.

Shiitake mushrooms eat wood.

But that definition came from a modern medical dictionary.

fruit juice or just water

Water because I'm not a degenerate brogrammer

>Either coffee is a food or a drug.
That's sort of the problem. One man's drug is another man's food.

Programming with alcohol just makes things less relaxing so no.

I used to enjoy having a drink while coding at home and even at work when they started to offer free beer on friday.

I've been drinking everyday for the past 6 years and I became an alcoholic. I only stopped recently because I feel the negative outweight the positive in my life. Now I prefer to drink tea or soda when coding. My brain remain functional a lot later in the night that way!

Im sensative to coffee, I can only handle one large cup in the morning (jumbo size mug holds 1 quart), if I end up tweaking hard on caffeine I will take the edge off with a shot of gin. I have to be careful with the gin, 2 shots makes me stupid.

>drinking poison willingly

>Guinness
Fucking kill yourself, that shit is disgusting. You don't have to be a hipster to like good beer.

Of course.

>6th shot of jaegermeister
>have to put something in /etc
>mess up mv arguments
>move /etc elsewhere

Thank fuck it was mv

I only drink beer now

Fuck modern medicine.

Milk; I'm doing GOMAD

Caffeine is the drug. Coffee is the food.

Because only fag, sjw and hipsters drink these types of beer.

A real man drinks hus pain away with whiskey

Why are you poor sods working all day?

Yes, then I like to stop programming.

Coffee.

Alcohol is haram

I like to program while I drink

I homebrew, but more than a small amount of alcohol is detrimental to programming.

Basically, I generally don't drink and program (at least not more than some sysadmin three-liner script or such).