User, that's the dumbest fucking idea I've ever heard at Microsoft

>user, that's the dumbest fucking idea I've ever heard at Microsoft.

How would you respond?

Bill, you haven't even worked here for years.

take my poo to Amazon

Why?

"Then it fits perfectly with what this company has done for years, when do we start?"

Of course he would think deprecating Windows would be a dumb idea.

why gatesu?

"Dude groove music exists"

billy mate, i'll hook u in the fooking gabber

I'm glad you like it my dude.

/thread

Z U N E
U
N
E

Windows 8

"They in Apple are doing it, y'know?"

The only thing they got wrong was timing. By the time they got it out iPod was already established in culture. And while it did have some nice features like bigger screen, wireless charging, IR song sharing, none were absolute must have features.

Also they only ever released it in north america, where applel is very well known

>Also they only ever released it in north america
Really? I know you could set the radio and languages for other countries

Isnt that what he said when Xbox was pitched?
and then later he apologized and went with it

It apparently is a huge money hole, so he was right.

>How would you respond
"Microsoft Kin."

>1 billion dollars in development
>Literally could not even give them away.

The Zune was actually quite good. Mostly because it was just a re-skinned Toshiba Gigabeat, but still.

Bullshit, just look at the Zune you Cuckold Connoisseur.

>By the time they got it out iPod was already established in culture.
But, but, MS were doing tablets long before Apple brought out the iPad... Yet the iPad outsells the Surface.

Really?

That is more stupid than buying Linkedin and Minecraft for almost 30 billion.

Giving Ballmer the controls just because he was a college buddy.
The guy was brought up in a family that was in the car business.
Totally the wrong mind-set.

Vista.

>The Zune was actually quite good
Good? GOOD??? It was fucking god-like, and not only because it had the best mobile game to ever grace a computing device, was a decent media player as well, muh squircle and all.

FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY KILOBYTES

Yeah well you just funded the mosquito genetic tampering that caused the Zika outbreak. Worst case, my idea won't rot the brains of millions of babies.

The Zune was released two months before Steve Jobs gave the first public iPhone demo. That is atrocious timing.

Microsoft was trying to compete with the iPod when it was already in Apple's rearview mirror.

I'll bet Monkeyboy Ballmer was fuming on the inside as he laughed off the iPhone.

Because the iPad isn't a touchscreen MacBook and it doesn't require a stylus to use.

Microsoft's brilliant strategy for making a tablet was to have it run clunky desktop hardware and software.

Bill, I like your whole genetic tampering thing so what if we do the same with fleas in Asia.

Calm down Satan. Consider the Kpop girls.

according to everyone, gates was really that aggresive when critizicing his employees.

so, i guess the smart move would be play along with the big boss, and begin looking for another job, because you're done at MS

If he was so critical when he was leading Microsoft, then why were all the operating systems leading to Windows XP such sick sadistic jokes?

>Microsoft's brilliant strategy for making a tablet was to have it run clunky desktop hardware and software.
sure it was clunky, but MS was trying new things and wasn't afraid of stumbling it was more like "this is what the future could be like"
Maybe we could say MS has the courage in trying to make the more portable

The people who run MS are the most incompetent people in the world. Anyone with common sense can see whats wrong with MS and how to fix it. The fact that millions of people all over the world get an ass fuck user experience and keep coming for more is a monument to the largest collective stupidity in the history of mankind.

of course, user. they should pay (You) a few billions to fix everything.

>The people who run MS are the most incompetent people in the world. Anyone with common sense can see whats wrong with MS and how to fix it. The fact that millions of people all over the world get an ass fuck user experience and keep coming for more is a monument to the largest collective stupidity in the history of mankind.

From the Wikipedia entry "Timeline of DOS operating system", next to October 1988:

>Microsoft urged its OEMs to wait for a bug-fixing update of DOS 4.0 code before shipping their own versions. Microsoft released a DOS 4.0 Binary Adaption Kit - containing the operating system and utilities to help OEMs adapt it to their hardware - shortly after the mid-July announcement of DOS 4.0. Microsoft told manufacturers who distribute DOS under their own labels not to use that BAK and instead wait for the maintenance update, which contains several bug fixes, primarily for a problem with page frames involving EMS.[345][346]

The Microsoft model we know and love, and the level of quality we expect from them, is older than a lot of us here are.

Look for jobs in Cupertino.

>Windows ME and Vista

What is a better way of doing it?

rompiendo caderas
bailando en el club

being a dick doesn't make you smart or correct

Hehe

Y-you too.

>user, that's the dumbest fucking idea I've ever heard at Microsoft.
I was actually told that by a manager when I worked at Microsoft.

I responded with bullshit, that's not the dumbest thing you've seen today.

The discussion was that I could automate server deployment on stacks not connected to the corp network, and replace about 30 pajeets.

Then we found out that one of the pajeets took the 3 shelves of storage in a production CX3 and set it as RAID 0.

Two days later I had 4 servers (DL560G8) a SAN (VNX5400) and a half rack all to myself.

Good times.

As opposed to clunky, nearly useless "mobile" software that's locked down as fuck

>the animations are smooth!
>because it does little else?
>b-b-b-b-b-but user experience

Six

your mom

Um but i didnt say anything and i dont work here i am just the delivery guy bill

Well, you married the bitch who made this...

You've got to hand it to the Indians, always polite as fuck

FULLY PATENTED
U
L
L
Y

P
A
T
E
N
T
E
D

"Microsoft Bob"

>it had the best mobile game to ever grace a computing device

which?

And what the fuck do you think normies want?

What happened to him Cred Forums? Why did he hand the keys over to Balmer?

>But Mr. Nadella, I'm just suggesting that maybe having actual toilets would be more suitable for a work environment than designated shitting desks.

Pajeet, place target over Loo and Send Your Shitty Code Down It(TM).

He got rich as fuck and just decided to retire, because he could most likely.

but sir, that's me dedicated shitting street

lol fucking retarded poo in loos

Microsoft is still shit though

>You've got to hand it to the Indians, always polite as fuck
It's built into the language and culture. I mean their version of English, I have no idea about indigenous languages.

I had a housemate who was Indian and educated entirely in English speaking schools and university. We argued sometimes, it got bad at the end. When he was most angry, when he was furious and wanting to stab me to fucking death with my own kitchen knives, he still couldn't swear at me properly. It was unintentionally hilarious.

>williamgates.jpg
kek

>He got rich as fuck and just decided to retire, because he could most likely
To be fair, when you can buy anything, why not become a philanthropist and buy good will and beatification and the best memorial service that any tech entrepreneur is ever going to get when you die?

>dumber than Windows ME
wew lad

Stress, just look at the man's face.