When was the last time you were this comfy in a web browser, Cred Forums? The grounded simplicity...

When was the last time you were this comfy in a web browser, Cred Forums? The grounded simplicity, the no-nonsense theme and layout, the functional UI where everything is easy to locate instead of obscured to make place for the webpage.

I have installed Vivaldi today and I feel at home again, after so many years of being thrown around between Chrome and Firefox, as they both competed to reach the apex of the ultimate dystopian cloud-based Web 2.0 millenial-pandering web browser nightmare.

While the next major Firefox update throws the remainder of its principles out the window, I will be safe here.

C̼̟̹̻͐͜Ő̠ͮͦͩ͒̈́M̸͍̥͇̖̌́̍̈̃͋É̡̜̙̖̹̟̆̆̅̿ͧͦ̋͘ ̧̭͍͌ͩJ̧̝̼̳̮͚̗̙̟̀ͨ̑ͯ́̇O̴̩͕̩̣̜͖̍ͦ̊̐͜Ḯ̭̮̖̼͚̮͕̗̀̉̇̂́N̷̡̨̹͇͔͇͇̫̅͂ͩ̓̄͆ ̴ͪ̓̊̅̀̓ͮ͏̖̫̣̦̣̲͖͖̤M͂̆̂ͧͣ҉̙̼̥̼̳Ē̟̼̘̼̤̜̦̉͢ͅ

>tfw you write all that inspired neurotic prose for your web browser and nobody cares

No thanks, I will never leave the 90's

I also use seamonkey

When I downloaded a Foxkeh theme on firefox :3

>blocking ads on Cred Forums
>facebook
>windows 10
top retard

>90's
>Streaming mongolian cave drawings
>M-Muh wangblows 2000 theme

that just looks like firefox with treestyletabs and a theme

sidebars, scrollbars, tab bars, tab tress, borders, addon bars, menu bars, nav bars, address bars, icons, buttons... come the fuck on

just get rid of all that shit, and use vim hotkeys

they will never make a cuter browser

>he uses borders

I was using it for 3 months and it started freezing yesterday every time I full-screened a YouTube video. It was good while it lasted

what's that?

I can press f11 for fullscreen and f7 for caretbrowsing on firefox.

You better start sharing that CSS, boi

Okay OP, I had tried Vivaldi when it came out and didn't care about it but you made me try it again and wow it's pretty nice. I wish it were open source though.

sure, you can. But what about loading/saving bookmarks, checking the history, switching tabs, and all that

vimperator is infinitely more practical and feature rich

Whats the btonet on this like?

Full history? Just statistics?

shortcuts exist in firefox as well

Your SSN is property of the higher bidder.

exactly, vimperator hotkeys + firefox shortcuts leave absolutely no reason to use any of that other bloat

>home button, address bar and search bar, front button though it is not needed
What simplicity?
>make place for the webpage
Is this a joke? It is a web browser so its primarily purpose is to display web pages.

Can you not use the urlbar to search on google instead of having a dedicated search bar?

Not bad I guess, but I will stick at firefox for now

>vivaldi
But its just chrome

tutorial pls senpai? seriously. you Cred Forums/g/gers never fucking share anything!!! im sitting here with my ugly default firefox and im so sad

That's a nice picture user, I want it.

fucking

tutorial

now

you stupid

nigger

cunt

kill yourself

pls

kys

you got me, haha