My little sister just told me that she hated that popcorntime wasn't free anymore...

My little sister just told me that she hated that popcorntime wasn't free anymore. I told her that she had downloaded a virus, that she should reinstall everything and that I could help her. She told me to fuck off, she was probably thinking that i was plotting to steal her nudes.

She's running Windows 8, should I try again to convince her that she has put a botnet inside a botnet and that she should install GNU/Linux on it, or should I let her learn it the hard way?

Other urls found in this thread:

popcorntime.sh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck her

Not the sauce!

Why would her default reaction be that she thought you were gonna steal her nude? You got caught before?

Snoots need luv too... No dissy 2 u or ur famiyamz . If shes violent n agressive noski. But if shes willing to sit and watch you to strap the os together . An alocyte is a good thing.

Part pics of sister so we can help you

Steal her nudes

i haven't tried to steal her nudes, but i have a unix beard, i'm fat, i'm 26 and still live with my parents and I accidentally opened a picture of a girl with a delicious flat chest i saved off Cred Forums when she stood by my computer. it wast not CP though, it was a it was art from metart or something. if i were her, i would definitely have thought i were gonna steal her nudes

Just doesn't want him in her space. My sister does the same thing. Her computer could be drowning in cancer and she won't let me touch it to clean it out.

wtf i have brain cancer now

She probably thinks you'll install a trojan on her computer

I would inform her that I am blocking her access to the network till she decides to let me reinstall her PC.
You surely don't want a possible infection to spread to all your other machines, are you?

she just doesn't want you in her personal space you aspie. it's creepy that you're so focused on her nudes though. do you really want to fuck her? i don't see how her having viruses on her computer affects you

/thread

that's not how virus works retard. even if she installed all the bonzi buddies in the world, my BSD server and debian thinkpad would be totally safe

>not stealing her nudes

he is being humorous, retard

As long as it does not affect you, who cares.

He's definitely not and he isn't wrong.

post pics of sister

sooner or later she's gonna borrow daddy's credit card to buy shoes, and it won't be be nice to be in the house when shit hits the fan after the credit card is maxed out in some third world shit hole

Even if an infected machine does not pose a security treat to your other PCs (and you can't be 100% sure about that, never, no matter what OS/services you run on them) it is always a good idea to disconnect it from the network.
This shit is literally the first rule of security.
Saying that you don't give a shit about infections in your network just because you run loonix and muh BSD is enough to prove that you are a fucking braindead retard.

At least talk to your dad about not letting her borrow the credit card.

Post the nude you stole

Not the Kingswood!

Cred Forums global rule #3 save us

Backup the nudes, wipe the drive and install gentoo.
Problem solved.

The cat like it.

Create an isolated subnet for her.

Post her nudes

more

Show her the legit, open source version:
popcorntime.sh

>using Popcorn Time
>any year

Murder your sister in her sleep.

Just tell her that she can dig her own grave refusing your advice, if she doesn't trust you I don't understand how you can call her sister anyway.

Be sure to guard your connection to her computer so her viruses can't visit you.