The "M" in "M50X" stand for "meme" and you still fell for it

The "M" in "M50X" stand for "meme" and you still fell for it.

Nobody cares.

True, best meme i fell for

At least you did not fall for the gaymour meme.

No need to fall for that meme, i don't do much of that Cred Forums stuff on my computer anyway

i fell for it.

the ones in the middle look nothing like that. the brown is dark and the blue looks like black

>the ones in the middle look nothing like that. the brown is dark and the blue looks like black
You're retarded. I'm holding a pair of the blues in my hand right now and they definitely look blue/brown. The picture is actually a pretty faithful representation of how the headphones really look.e.

what's the alternative then?

Use mine at work, friggin great. No DAC required.

i own these + zalman mic
god tier headset

Budweiser HD558 / 280pros
Used pair of Beyerdynamics

If you use m50s tethered to your desk then you bought the wrong headphones

>HD558
not folding
>280pros
64ohm
>used anything
ewww

the m40x are better
no aids trebble and not that much less bass
tho both need pad changes to be remotely comfortable

I got DT770s tho

>not buying headphones over 200$

AKG K712Pro masterrace here

True

Impedance is irrelevant to sound quality so idk what you are trying to prove. 64 ohm is able to run on almost anything with no amp

Buy a set of replacement pads for 40 bucks if you can't bother to throw them in the wash

these headphones hurt my fucking SKULL

I love audio technica stuff.
My purple shit still works after all these years and I love it even though it doesn't have meme bass.

I fell for it and then returned them.

Bass was too strong for me (wchich is mentioned in every review). Also they were uncomfortable when worn for longer than 30 minutes due to pushing my ears against the glasses.

And I have a pretty average head. Big headed friend of mine didn't like them even more.

It's really a shame since I liked the build quality etc.

I am happy with my superlux HD668b's.

Over-ear in general is a meme.

It's the current year, get IEMs.

>nigrabass
nty

i bought this meme instead OP =)

M50X are so uncomfortable now when I go back to them

Veilheiser's HD650 are much more comfy

Kekheiser is a full shit if you are a true bass lover. My cheapass m30x has better bass than a 4x more expensive memeheiser

A lot of them do that until you get used to them, then they just feel comfy as fuck

ath-m50s are absolute garbage.
Inexcusable.

this. Amazing build quality my ass. My redditir teir brother fell for the meme and his ATH M50xs already snapped after a year of use. Meanwhile, my Sennheiser HD 25 are still in great condition after three years of use and still going strong.

no i fell for the sennheiser meme

hd650 is love

>hd650 is life

>reddit tier retard
>suprised he breaks his shit

You should avoid Beyers at any cost, their audio department is deaf. Their company is literally only a fragment of the size of sennheisers and theres a reason to that, they make shit

nope, i got a pair of Beyerdynamics DT770 Pro 250 Ohm for 100 bucks.

What about the mrs7?

I have the exact same pair and they're absolutely fine. I've had to replace the earpads from normal wear, but that's it. Your brother is just a mongoloid. Sorry for your loss.

I have this setup but with modmic 4.0

Every fucking time I read about headphones here I see meme this meme that. Can you fucks just give me a good $100 headphone already?

Superior audio technica phones coming in.

everyone who hates the M50x has never actually listened to it spoiler: it sounds like any other headphone except it has forward vocals

does your brother shovel shit at a dump everyday with them on 24/7? holy fuck

If you dont like the head clamp get velour pads. Since I have them the M50X are perfect.

>implying

In spite of spending most of their time on the floor and being stepped on repeatedly, my HD 280Pros lasted 8 years before the left channel faded slighty. Also the pads and headband material did wear out, but they're replaceable. The headphones themselves are built like fucking tanks. They still work perfectly well for spoken word, or hell, a minor bit of channel balancing and most people would still find them excellent for music movies and gaming.

Let's see M50s go through the fire that long and come out that well on the other side.

Good thing I got the M50S and not the M50X then.

>meme-audio
seems about right

HD25s sound like shit. I was amazed when I put them on and listened to them, I was awaiting them to be like the meme 50 x but they sounded the same as many $60 headphones...

Meme as fuck. They even look gimmicky.

>mfw you successfully shill a meme

excellent meme i fell for the m50s and modded and aux socket on

m-audio

He needs to take better care of his stuff then. I've been using my M50xs for a few years now, for hours daily, and they still look new (minus the ear cups starting to wear out).
Then again, I don't take them out of the house with me.

I'm happy with my akg q701s to be honest. The audio technica m50's feel flimsy as fuck in my opinion. They sound alright, but the feel just doesn't match the price.

Just looking at those earpads shows he definitely wasn't careful with the headphones. Pic related, my m50x's that I've owned since January 2015

They feel like durable DJ headphones, in my experience the sound is what makes them utter trash