Poorfags thread?

Poorfags thread?

Questions and advice for poorfags purchasing stuff.

Should I get a $60 phone with Android 4.4, or save up for the $150 Android 6? If all I need is email, maps with navigation, and some light social media stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackaday.com/2015/09/10/want-a-low-cost-arm-platform-grab-a-prepaid-android-phone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get a rn3p, it'll last you for a while and the price/performance is good

install gentoo

Still don't understand why Shaft drew a middle school classroom like this. Also everybody looks super old for middle school.

Get one off the carboot for a fiver m8

Is the girl on the front left using a thinkpad?

Android 4.4 is all you need.
If you feel extra poor, get phone with replaceable battery. So if you will still be poor in the next ~2 years, you can keep your old phone with NEW cheap battery.

Cheap but acceptable monitor? I am fine with 4:3 1280x1024, budget is only $25

>>/csg/

Just get a Moto G First or 2nd gen for like 50-100 $. You can use Cyanogenmod 13 on it.

Does anyone on here actually use a $50 phone?

They gave her a laptop in the Blu-ray if I'm not mistaken.

>japan
>using new tech in anything

the
irony

>homura on a thinkpad

Yeah, I've been using a Wiko Lenny 2 for almost a couple of months. Bought for 70€ here in italy. It has Lollipop but only 4gigs of Int. Storage and 512 megs of RAM.
Would recommend a Cubot X9 though, just remember to buy a Portable Battery pack 'cause the 720p display it's hungry.
>900mAh non-removeable battery

Go to a second hand store

I use a Blu Win Jr LTE that was 70€. Its a Windows phone so noapps meme is real but it runs smoother than my older Android phone and has Whatsapp and my banks app which is all the apps I really need anyway.

I take notes with paper and pen and I'm the smartest in 3/4 classes. Perhaps this image should instead be used for a "smartfags" thread.

lol

moto Cred Forums 1st gen (4G model).

best bang for buck ever, decent quality, and battery can be replaced using special tools (you can get a new battery with tools for about 15 bucks in aliexpress)

could it be that you're just a smart guy no matter if you use paper and pen or a laptop?

>using a distracting as fuck computer in class when you should be fucking paying attention and learning
Computers and mobile devices should be banned from schools except school-owned ones in approved, controlled computer labs to teach computing.

all these other nigs just playing vidya

I gave my wife repaired samsung galaxy s2 it is thousand years old and is 4.4 custom ROM without Google shit just works
You can get new chinkphones with mediatek for 80 if you do not mind botnet and sharing your passwords

>claim being a poorfag
>doesn't get a 10$ phone
seriously nigga?

That girl will take the most relevant notes and be more likely to remember what she wrote than everybody else in her class

Poorfags are poor because they make poor decisions, like buying iShit.

That is probably a poor decision in fact, but with that aside your idea (not gonna call it opinion, it's a bit too lame for that) is completely retarded.

Imitation of American representation of schools.

I've been looking at some Moto E, 1st gen I think, that are $22 at Walmart.

Homura just became even more based.

>falling for the handwriting meme
you could also just use a stylus and get the same effect

Yes, I have a Doogee X5(some Chink phone) works pretty well. A bit slow sometimes but overall it's decent.

Depends on what phone and your needs, I think the nexus 4 which hardware wise is still pretty good can be had for 60 something. The most important thing about it is it still has some community making good roms for it and has 2gb of ram. Battery life is shit tho. If you can get a nexus 5 for 100 or less even better.

poorfag here, wanna ask questions, too.

what's some CHEAP ARM board (ANY kind of board) that
- supports linux (or even android)
- has good enough CPU
- has >= 512MB of RAM
- has wifi (or supports plugging one through USB)
- can be connected to the network somehow (ethernet, USB), and
- has a good amount of storage and/or supports SD cards?

The C.H.I.P. thing.

doesn't have a microsd slot though but you can plug an adapter via usb

Hey Cred Forumsuys, I need advice. How would you improve this with 200€?

ssd + another 4gb stick

gpu optional if you want gaymen

has it been released?
I just checked... they don't ship to my country. anyway, these things can get expensive, because I don't live in the US.
do you know if there is some chinese device that sells for cheap and runs android, or can be modified to run linux?

>has it been released?
No, it got delayed twice.

>do you know if there is some chinese device
Dunno but if it's Chinese ask the folks at /csg/

I've already asked them a few times, they told me to buy a orange pi, which I did
I wish I could find something like this in my shitty country, though:
hackaday.com/2015/09/10/want-a-low-cost-arm-platform-grab-a-prepaid-android-phone/ (of course it's subsidized by some carrier in the US, so I won't find it here)

This

If you're poor just get a chinkphone. The original Redmi 3 costs less than $150 now. The older Redmi 2 can be had for under $100.

How do I into money?

bump

Thinking of buying a Moto G4 Gay through Amazon. 50 dollars off but I have to deal with amazon bloatware on the lockscreen? Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Really turned on by the battery life too. Was a nexusfag but eh phones have lost their luster.

Can I BCLK overclock an A10 7800?

Thinking of picking one up to play csgo and BF4. Possibly GTA v too.

bump for poverty

Actual poorfag here, just did the math and theres no way I can afford a desktop in the next 4 years BUT i can barely afford a gpu and one of those expresscard adapters. Question is, how relieable are those things? I mean I dont want to get all the components onoy to find out it shits itself in half the games I throw at it for no reason, in which case I can put that money to better use.

I think compatibility depends of the laptop.

I've been using the EXP GDC with my Thinkpad T420 for some time without issues at all.

>poorfag
>phone
Why? Just use voip on your laptop.