Pale Moon is my favorite browser and that breaks my fucking heart

When a Firefox fork maintained by some turbodorks with a hate-boner for the Australis interface kills support for SDK-built extensions and it's STILL my browser of choice, that really speaks to how shit the mainline browsers are these days. The v27 alpha perfectly fulfills my needs and that kills me inside to admit

Chrome is best browser by far imo

use chrome my friend
hugs

shalom

I feel the same way about Opera. I know it's owned by a Chinese data mining company that sells my data to advertisers, but what better alternative do I have? (((Chrome)))? Firecux? No thanks.

Switch to Yandex.Browser, for mother Russia!

Safari on macOS Sierra. Goddamn this shit is fast.

vididicati?

Vivaldi is the true superior browser

>all those chromium derivatives

Chrome Beta. That is all.
But if you like privacy, try Iridium as it's the most FOSS fork available.

>not using Conkeror or qutebrowser

Get off my board normie.

I prefer SeaMonkey.

OP IS A FAGGOT ENJOYING OUTDATED FIREFOX 24.0 CODEBASE

Fuck everything go with Inox or Iridium browser. Both are great in privacy perspective.

Firefox developer edition

Opera 12.17 portable.

I'll give this a shot. Thanks

Opera 12 is still the answer...

>kills support for sdk-built extensions
What did i missed ? Use palemoon as daily browser and nightly for compatibility.

>using an outdated browser
No thanks, I have Common Sense 2016 (TM) anti-malware protection.

Ive been a chromium user, but after trying to use as little google as functionally possible I started using midori. I tweaked it a bit to my liking and so far it has been great.
What's your guys opinion on midori? When I first used it in manjaro it was thrash, but now itseems all-right

Palemoon looks like trash.

Please prove me wrong.

They have skins on their website

What's wrong with Firefox?

everything

Enjoy your botnet my man

>he doesn't use chromium
Don't get why people willfully use botnet chrome over debotnetted chromium

Have you tried Ungoogled Chromium?

I use a different branch that seems really underrated called Cyberfox which is fantastic because it's designed per cpu architect and seems to be much less buggy than anything I've used.

Me too, OP. I feel your pain. Eventually, I'll begin sifting through the various chromium derivatives, but for now I'm mostly content with palemoon, using outdated add-ons because 24.9.

Interesting. I'm checking that out now. Not really sure how it escaped my periphery.

Chromium is botnet too. Do you not know about the time that Google added code that made chromium download a binary blob that listened in on your microphone without notification or permission? Google doesn't care at all about open source.

>remember that one single time we found a botnet and called google out on it? that means it's always a botnet even though people are actively looking for that shit now and nothing else has been found, BOTNET BOTNET BOTNET
This is how stupid Cred Forums is.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. The fact that they did it once proves that they don't care about open source software and privacy at all and it shows they're completely willing to screw us over. Why would I choose to use software from someone like that? It's not that it's a botnet necessarily, but it shows that our interests don't coincide, and it's likely that this kind of conflict of interests will happen again. So I just don't use chromium based browsers. That's all.

Sooo do you guys have some recommendation for a web browser that won't make my poor laptop burn and scream in pain? All the mainstream browsers (especially chrome) cause my 4GB to disappear instantly.

you're so dumb

>they don't care
The fact that Chromium exists at all means they care. They could just release Chrome and hide everything but instead they release Chromium and allow access to the source.

The fact that Firefox adds in blatant botnet shit to an open browser and doesn't give a shit should concern you much more than one fucking security concern in Chromium.

I have 3GB RAM and Firefox only uses 300-500MB

>Implying I use Firefox

Need to play my Netflix or there's no point.

The latest build/version or some older stuff? About a year ago I dumped Firefox for Chrome and lately YouTube videos seem to stutter. For a long time I was also using Opera however the same thing happened with it so I dumped it also.

>saying everything's botnet
>pls kys

Latest stable version, 48 I think. I do get stutter sometimes with fullscreen HTML5 video though, that's why I stream everything through mpv instead. Video playback on web browsers is always shitty in my experience.

They actually couldn't legally because there are components of chromium under copyleft licenses. It wouldn't even make sense anyway, they don't lose anything from chromium being open source. Chrome/Chromium are free of charge so there's no profit gained or lost either way. If chrome was a paid product they'd lose money but they also wouldn't be as popular as they are.

v27 alpha is from the ESR38 codebase