Where were you when you realized you could run linux programs including graphical ones in windows 10...

where were you when you realized you could run linux programs including graphical ones in windows 10, and therefore no longer needed to use fedoraOS?

Oh look it's one of these threads

Using virtualization since years before Windows 10 became a thing

lol im not trolling

update: riced it a bit added compiz

Windows has had GNU shit and SUA since like Windows Vista.

It isn't anything new, they just added Ubuntu.

>two taskbars
do you also wear a watch on each wrist user?

>He thinks people choose to run Linux because of the amount of applications
Of course open source programs can be run in Windows, they usually even have a seperate Windows versions. Nobody wants the foundation of their system to be a botnet so as long as Windows is closed source it will never be as good.

>do you also wear a watch on each wrist user?

Of course, one set to local time and the other to Tokyo time

Or I could get a better experience using Fedora (the distro) and virtualize windows for shitty windows apps and games with gpu passthrough

>not one programming related icon on her desktop

pathetic

I wish I knew about GPU passthrough before I bought my CPU which doesn't allow it

cant you just memorize the time difference you fucking idiot?

When I could do that with OS X

>> web browsers on desktop

Shame there's literally no Linux exclusive programs worth running.

cant you just estimate the time from the position of the sun instead of using a watch you ABSOLUTE DINGBAT

> he thinks the benefits of linux are the programs

AHAHAHAHAHA GET OFF Cred Forums

where were you when you realized you could run windows programs including graphical ones in Linux, and therefore no longer needed to use pajeetOS?

Where were you when you realized you could run Linux without being spied by Microsoft?

>still using spyware 10

Jokes on you. Thats exactly what I do, and at night I use the stars. I don't own a car, and I don't own a phone either. So fuck off, you garbage-owning, shitposting, neohuman. My god, people today don't know how to live without their stupid fucking personal gizmos..