Check your Task Manager

>Check your Task Manager
>TotallynotNSABackdoor is using 0.5mbps of your network

Other urls found in this thread:

unixmen.com/meet-linux-viruses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats not how botnet works, you probably just got a virus.
Botnet just stores data over time and drops it all at once when youre not looking, like when shutting down or booting up.

This

this

THIS

Get a better botnet

>Really confusing and vaguely named process that could be anything using a shit ton of resources

Delet
> this

>getting virus in this day and age
I really wish Cred Forums would collectively hang themselves after burning all of their families out of the gene pool.

>Linux can't get a virus

>hackers don't virus them selves how stupid do you think I am?
HAHAHAHAHA
pffffffffff
Good one.

unixmen.com/meet-linux-viruses/

read it. and then fuck off to reddit and cry like the big babby manchild you are.

>Cred Forumsirgin
>tripfag
>implying
>implying
>implying
>le reddit
>calling other people manchildren
Oh I am laffin

That's literally exactly opposite of how a botner will be typically used.

>0.5mbps
Oh no not 1/400th of my bandwidth, I swear sometimes you Wincucks baka

OP were you referring to Windows telemetry streaming data to Microsoft 24x7?

I was trying to diagnose some issues today and the test machine was Windows 10. Viewing Statistics > Conversations in wireshark was nuts, no less than 45 sessions phoning home at any one time on a fresh install, doing nothing. Dont know how you guys live with it.

so you dont care what runs on your machine using bandwidth if its only 0.5Mpbs?

Not really with that amount of bandwidth, if I'm wondering what's using my bandwidth I check the status bar, if I want more in depth stats I'll use activity monitor or third party software.

Thing is, we know how to not get viruses, while you ponder on whether a process is a virus or not on Winblows.

Hint: The entire OS is a virus!!

Whole point is that you dont see it during normal use. Thats the beauty of having your botnet embedded into the OS.

Do you even know what a botnet is?

>SVCHOST
>SVCHOST
>SVCHOST
>SVCHOST

Plex uses more than that.

Hell, my PGO bot uses more than that.

A network that uses many computers resources to achieve a goal.

This goal might be to gather information to sell to advertises. A bot for that would collect the info while computer is running and send the stored info to the main server once shutdown command is sent.

>Butthatswrongyoufuckingretard.webp
bot·net

ˈbätˌnet/

noun

COMPUTING

noun:botnet; plural noun:botnets

a network of private computers infected with malicious software and controlled as a group without the owners' knowledge, e.g., to send spam messages.

Botnet doesnt have to be malicious. There are scientific research botnets.

We call that "distributed computing" then. "Botnets" are always malicious.

There are idiots here who use the term for what they feel are (even marginally) privacy-invasive features in applications/operating systems/anything (e.g. "Windows 10 is botnet, REEEE"). They're using the wrong phrase, but that's by no means the only thing they're wrong about.