>Xposed Firmware
>>Intall Guide
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
>>Famous Modules
Bootmanager
Greenify
Youtube Adaway
Wanam Xposed (Only for TouchWiz)

Niantic made Pokemon Go incompatible for rooted phones. Magisk is the only way to play it on a Rooted phone
>Magisk Guide
forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/how-to/guide-oneplus-3-magisk-install-android-t3433093

Google latest Pixel launcher is leaked
androidpolice.com/2016/09/12/download-new-rebadged-pixel-launcher/

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][LOLLIPOP][POO][LOO]

>Use XDA for most needs

I first started installing roms with this baby here, first I installed an ICS ROM, and then after that it was like I installed a different ROM every month. Now, I use a Redmi Note 3 running CM13, it's pretty good, I've heard good things about other roms, but this plus Xposed is all I really need. Overall if you have an Android rooting is great.

i miss that paranoid androids kitkat roms are just completely gone

Nokia z launcher is the way to go.

Except warranty what other cons of rooting am I going to expect if I only root my Z5P and not install any ROM. Would I be able to have the same camera and display quality? What else should I expect?

Any Android N Roms for Nexus 5 that aren't made by Pajeets for Pajeets?

Decent Nexus 6 Nougat ROM fucking when

This beta is killing me

link for the unicorn picture?

You noobs will never know the struggle of running 2.3.7 on the xperia x1.

CM14 is under development. Or maybe PureNexus if you have one of those devices.

Got a moto g4 plus, been dying to root it for Lucky Patcher and get my PS3 controller working along with a couple other gravitybox tweaks.
The issue preventing me from doing it is voiding the warranty because of the ghost touch issues that seem to plague a lot of phones.
Anyone rooted their g4?

More freedom to tweak things to your liking. Assuming you install a non-pajeet rom that has everything working you won't notice a difference, unless your phone comes with a load of bloatware then it will be faster.
You can get ad-block at a system level, pirate IAPs with Lucky Patcher and customize pretty much everything with gravitybox.
The only downside is having root access. You can break your phone if you're not careful. I had a couple chink play store games ask for root permission for whatever reason. I'd imagine they can fuck your shit up if you accept.

I had X8, a tiny piece of shit.

Using a mobile device means you are tracked and anything you do, innocent or not, can be used against you both legally and in your everyday life (insurance premiums changed based on where you go and what you do, e.g.).

I bet if the government told you that you had to get a chip implanted in you that tracked you everywhere you go, you'd refuse. But apparently, PAYING for a fucking tracking chip just because LOLINTERNETS EVERYWHERE I GO BECAUSE I'M TOO STUPID TO FIND OUT SHIT BEFORE I LEAVE is okay.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I rooted mine but didn't like the stock ROM so I flashes CM13 on it.

Have you experienced any ghost touch issues with it? particularly while charging it with third party chink chargers.

would r3commend for s7

Will the galaxy s5 get any more official updates or is it time to go custom rom?
What would be a good stable rom for daily use?

I've had no issues the only difference between stock and CM13 was that the lockscreen says rapidly charging over USB rather than charging slowly

CM is the way

Search for dirty unicorn rom

>get LG G3 for cheap, seller says it has kitkat on it
>arrives and it has MM
>no ez root for me

No more official updates.
Cm13 and other roms based off it is gonna be your best bet for a while. Apparently devs have a Cm14 build booting but it's a total mess so it's gonna be a while before stable cm14 roms for the s5.

Paranoid Android ROM for g900* status: NEVER EVER

Yes there is
Currently posting from my g3 running fulmics ROM
You can use kingroot for temporal unroot, install twrp app, install twrp recovery from it and then root from recovery
Although of you do all of that I recommend you install the fulmics ROM
You don't even need to do a full wipe since it's based on stock ROM

How do you guys live without GAPPS? Is it really reliable, updates wise?

Fdroid is all I need when it comes to software

How do you sync/backup phone directly to pc?
DavDroid works but it is not perfect. It is imposibble to create contact groups on phone and you need to delete and then import back all your contacts on first use.
Syncthing is unreliable piece of shit. It just silently stops doing its thing with (like you added too many files to pc folder) or without any reason. And it cant backup data partition, so you need to backup it first with oandbackup.
It is just a horrible experience compared to itunes wifi sync.

I have LG G2 and i use CM13 nightly without Gapps. i get 6h of SOT on 70-100% brightness and ultra low idle power consumption (like 20 days of idleing in airplanemode)

A tracking chip provides no benefit for the wearer. A app-phone is useful and entertaining, the public opinion is that the tracking is regulated.
>The democratic bourgeois states only fear each other and don't care if you masturbate to henati at home the whole time.
Of course, when the glorious worldwide communistic revolution starts I will discard my phone and join the fight.