Is this good enough to wear for an I.T interview?

Is this good enough to wear for an I.T interview?

It depends on the company and where its located.
In san francisco for example you can dress like this.

I would wear another tie. That's a tie for going to a party

Should be, as long as you and the clothes are clean, good smelling, and have a kempt appearance.

Most important thing when it comes to clothing is fit. If you have to come here for advice then your clothes don't fit and you look like shit no matter what you wear.

What position you apply to and what company the position is at will dictate if a white shirt and a tie is appropriate.

The tie in the picture does not work without a jacket with matching proportions.

A shirt with a turndown collar would also be too formal for most IT positions, so keep that in mind if you're just applying for a bottom level slave position.

Unless you're trying to become the new host of America's Got Talent, I'd suggest a different tie.

That's obviously not San Francisco or even America.

then why are the sign boards american?

This, thin ties are not for your workplace, get a normal one
Also

Depends on the culture.
I usually wears jeans and a polo.

What should one wear for a help desk entry level interview?

No, unless you don't want to get the job, it looks like that hipster simplistic bullshit that tries WAY too hard to be "simple"

thin ties are for thin people. because a fat tie will make you look even thinner.

fat ties are for fatties, to make you look thinner.

thats all.

That's why you never get to the job. Fgt

/fa/ are a bunch of twink neets who work at Burger King

Not OP but i wanna ask something similar, what about beards?
Is having beard -, + or they dont give a fuck?
>pic my beard
It is not like it is dirty, i wash it every day and every other day with shampoo

Wear a suit. Trust me, it makes a difference. But if your suit looks cheap and shitty, or you don't have one, go for business casual.

Can't you learn anything from Matrix?

Not him, the purple to let sign in the background starts with 020 which is a London district number

Wondering the same, going for a junior dev position, was thinking just going with shirt and jeans.

It's fine if you keep it neat and especially goes well with a suit. Put some beard oil or some kind of treatment in it so it looks tidier and so you don't itch at it when you're nervous.

Never watched it

When beard is size as that one on pic, i never have itch. Only when is like 2-3-4 weeks old.

>2k16
>never watched Matrix
you know you cannot be underage to visit this site, right?

I'm CTO of a small company and I've held quite a few job interviews.
Wear something confy, you'll probably get programming related questions and tasks. If you wear too much clothes you can get unconfortable and sweat, that may or may not indicate to someone that you are not 100% sure in your own knoweledge. And you should concentrate on answering those questinos, not thinking about whether you sweat under your armpit when you write on whiteboard or are those trosuers still ironed and so on and so on.
Ask someone about dress code in that company, most of IT companies have really casual dress code, and you shouldn't overdress, expecially if you are not confortable in suit.
Good luck :)

>most of IT companies have really casual dress code
where are you based, user?

>he's never been to Little London in San Fran

REEEEEEEEEEEE
made me post

Even when you're sweating?

I can't imagine wearing a full suit for some poverty entry level job

Is this really a thing?

it's paris you huge fucking faggots holy shit

Lol no its obviously canada. Thats why its in both english and french

Yep, i don't know is it just me or everyone who let their beard goes a bit bigger feels the same.

Suits are out of style in any modernish company except for lawyers and executives. Ties without suits are a toss up, some people like that some don't. I usually wear a tucked in dress shirt, dress pants and a good matching belt.

For beard, they are coming back into style, most important thing is to keep them tidy

Looks like London to me.

Can you post a similar picture to the outfit you usually wear?

Not enough burkas.

You look like a homeless person. Shave it off if you actually want to be hired.

There's a third body type; healthy.

>IT
Pajeet pls

when someone says about bearded man that looks like homeless person, usually person that said that cant grow beard

No. Its basically business casual except with a dress shirt instead of a polo.

I know the feeling dude. When someone disagrees with me, usually the person that disagrees with me is retarded.

fuck off back to /fa/, I'm fucking tired of these shitty irrelevant threads which keep baiting all these retards who think their opinion matters

Don't listen to the babyface fascists. If shaving is a requirement to employment, then that job is beneath you unless you are literally still a child.

t. allah

Would never employ someone with this sort of beard unless the job was for a fucking call center in a basement.

>Hello, I'm LeShean. I'm here for the IT job interview.

>wearing anything but this to an interview