Driving around with that abomination on top of your vehicle

>driving around with that abomination on top of your vehicle

why don't you guys just quit being lazy pieces of shit and drive yourself? you fucking cowards

>driving
>not riding a motorcycle
Youre wasting earths resource moving a metal cage of 2 tonnes around

Hey grandpa, where's your horse-drawn carriage?

I'm not allowed to smoke weed when I drive myself.

Yea, but it's comfy.

Self riding motorbike when?

>lmao look how stupid it looks xD #nostylenolife

What is that thing? Sensor arrays for self-driving cars? I'm not american.

Because i dont live on the fucking equator, winter is cold and it rains a lot
Also I don't want to risk my life every time I need to go from point a to point b
Fuck off with your cage bullshit

Then use public transport like trains or busses.

Fuck off Euro

Or alternatively stop being such pansy. There are equipment for winter and cold.

mad because europe has good public transport?

living just outside of hamburg, it takes ~40min to get to the city center by car (plus finding a spot to park it), 30min by train (every 10min) - so that's what i use if i don't need to transport large/heavy stuff around

Lol, not sure about Hamburg, but here in Munich you get the added bonus of getting to witness muslims listen to obnoxiously loud shitty music on their phones.

Oh let me just put on my 20kg jacket because it's winter and I have to ride a bike to show everyone how alternative I am even if it's even more dangerous

I don't really like taking double the time to travel while sitting in a wagon full of sandniggers

yeah have fun riding down the road and then it starts POURING DOWN RAIN and ur fucked

i had that probably two or three times in the last 4 years. peopl literally screaming into their phones are a more common annoyance, but even that's rare.

public transport is not really that cheap here, that's probaly helping to keep the worst scum away.

>what is forecast

>being so weak that you cant even put on a jacket
>being so beta that you feel threatened when there are more males nearby

>unironically being this much of a faggot

>I'm poor and mad that I could never afford this

I found that too annoying to be honest. I didn't go to college for 5 years to spend 1 hour of my day standing in a chock full subway with smelly arabs.

I got a used car for 5k and have been using it ever since. Granted the parking situation in the inner city is absolutely terrible but I rarely ever have to go there (and if I do I usually walk or take a bike).

I live in the south of Munich and work in the north where there's plenty of free parking. It takes me 30 minutes one way or the other. And in my car I have AC when it's hot, heating when it's cold, I can listen to any music I want and sing like a retard, and don't have people rubbing against me all the time.

It's more expensive yeah, but whatever floats your boat.

Also I can't really imagine how you can go grocery shopping without a car unless you live basically IN a supermarket or you only buy tiny amounts and go shopping every other day.

>Projecting you insecurities on me

that's some seriously opencv shit nigger

I can carry a week of shopping on my bike senpai.

I can get four hours of my life back when I have a driver to drive for me.

like i said, it's not too cheap - which means they can actually use enough trains. only times when i have to stand is when there's a soccer match going on, and i can usualy avoid that by leaving the office an hour early/late or just doing homeoffice for the day.

>Also I can't really imagine how you can go grocery shopping without a car
it's a 5min walk from where i live (an extra 2min from the train station). i usually go shopping twice a week, any less often would mean i'd have to buy less fresh stuff and more prepared meals. i used to have a car, but for me it's cheaper to just use a taxi once or twice a week.

>mad because europe has good public transport?
No because Europe is not America.

Well to be honest I rarely eat at home during the week and I hope the restaurants I go to use fresh stuff (at least they advertise lol).
I don't even buy that much food but drinks alone fill half the car.

Not hating on you for using public transport, do what you want, I guess everyone has just different tastes. I just really hate public transport here in Munich, maybe it's better in Hamburg.

That's why you make sure to be properly equipped for the current weather.