I want a new monitor.. using a shitty benz 144 hz TN and I'm going back to 60 bz (maybe 144 hz...

I want a new monitor.. using a shitty benz 144 hz TN and I'm going back to 60 bz (maybe 144 hz?) IPS because TN is fucking shit.
60 hz IPS > 144 hz TN

What's a good monitor for $500? Should i even buy one now? I heard new monitors next year will be cheaper, especially 4k resolution

I dunno, but your OP of an anime girl in heat triggered my dick, so I'm gonna go jerk off now.

Why didn't you use a picture of a monitor you piece of human shit?

don't post Nanami it hasn't even been a week

I disagree. Besides viewing angles, my TN monitor is better than my IPS TV. Then again, I didn't get a cheap TN monitor (Dell S2716DG) and my TV is pretty mid range. I'll gladly sacrifice viewing angles on a monitor for 144hz.

>he thinks IPS is for the viewing angle

No dear.

>fapping to cartoon girls
kys

OP is getting meme'd, I got a Dell U2414H and I just got my gf an Asus 144hz TN and the colors and viewing angles aren't as bad as you think. I'm getting that gaming Dell TN panel and it will be great. If you want high refresh on IPS be prepared to pay $700+ for it.

>not fapping to cartoon girls
you're missing out

It's not just for the viewing angles, but high quality TNs can rival a decent IPS screen for colors. Obviously a high quality IPS screen will have better colors than a high quality TN screen, but they're close enough that I'd prefer 144hz TN over 60hz IPS.

anime website

>when he doesn't fap to Far East cartoons

Fuuuuck source?

Great, another muh IPS is better than TN for playing shitty ass games and watching trash anime

protip: it isn't, and you're paying more for that, you consumerist retard

Sauce

DELETE THAT THIS INSTANT

If you're going to spend over $500 for a TN why not just get the ROG Swift?

this is a blue board.

Because you can get a Dell S2716DG on sale for ~$450, while a ROG Swift/Predator costs no less than 700$

sauce ?

>not fapping to cartoon boys instead

That's not a boy.
That's a girl (male).

Look up anything by Jun Katou

>check Katou's blog
>COMIC Tenma shut down in April and he doesn't have anywhere to publish
>he still wants to really badly
Fuck.