Does the god damn fucking debian dvd iso come with different choices for DE's...

does the god damn fucking debian dvd iso come with different choices for DE's. I swear if I download this and it doesn't let me pick one and install GNOME I'll be pissed off.

cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.6.0/amd64/iso-dvd/

You're a retard and you should feel bad.

i know but help
i guess i'll fucking dl the netinstall iso

>using debian for desktop

don't meme me. What other debian based distro would i use(not fucking ubuntu)

>using apt

>not fucking ubuntu
Ironic?

debian is the most supported linux distro. arch wiki doesnt count

if you had tried it you'd know that there's a point in the installer where you can select from KDE, Gnome, Xfce, Lxde, I think one other one, or choose to not install a windowing system at all, in which case the system will just boot to a command line.

And if you aren't willing to say "Well I'll install it and mess around and see if it does what I want", well, you should really cultivate that attitude if you want to use Linux.

>embrace the yuri

my pal told me it only contains gnome
he fucking lied to me i knew i shouldn't trust him

they've always done that weird multi-CD thing, just get the first one or live cd

>Oh look a .deb file sweet they support debian!
>Its actually for Ubuntu.
>It doesn't work.

Yes and Gnome is the default DE anyway.

why would you be downloading a .deb from some random place on the internet? Debian is famous for having enormous repos, use them. If it's not in Debian's repos, download the source and compile it yourself.

How do I install Linux anyway?

Why did you post a pic of yourself? :)

you have to finish k-on first
watching anime gives you super ricing powers

HOW

you're joking right

No this guy knows who I am and finds me the second I get home each day

it just does. Watch more anime and install Linux and you'll understand

(。>﹏

Who are you replying to?

I'm going to dl debian guys

lol you'll regret it mate

unless it install gnome i won't

SJW next target is Debian, just a head's up

that would be against everything the freedom of gnu/linux stands for

Just wait, I have it on good authority that they're planning on wrecking shit @Debian

they'd probably be to stupid to figure out linux, user. I don't have any worries. Plus if it does happen I have my doubts about anyone downloading it anymore.

>they'd probably be to stupid to figure out linux, user
They've already taken out one GNU project, libreboot

Well shit, user. I won't be using whatever the fuck this is.

Well you can install Debian now, but use your spare time to research which OS you'll switch to once it gets infected with SJW trash.

I just installed Debian. Using the net install took forever!!! I think i'm going to install somethign else now because this is a piece of crap and straight up ain't working. Cooulda swore I used to type sudo apt-get, but that ain't a command. I tried to install a .deb and i got perms denied as root.

Now what should I dl. My pal was telling me to get manjaro earlier.