what if it sucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S8953199#p8953474
warosu.org/g/thread/S8677197#p8677484
warosu.org/g/thread/S8603710
anandtech.com/bench/product/1684?vs=288
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will its AYYMD after all

then nothing changes and we all keep buying Intel chips for increasing prices for the next 5-10 years.

>buying ayymd
Lmao @ your life

>Mocks AMD
>Post a non-insulting-even-promoting-image.

Do you get paid in rupees or in usd?

anime=garbage
amd=garbage

I don't know, they look pretty hot

What if someone cared?

what if i was planning to use it for my next build?

me too senpai, also was gonna put it in my steam machine in the front room.

who cares x86 is dead

even jewtel can't make this shit faster anymore

enjoy the end of moore's law

>faster
Why does this matter?

weaboo detected

i want to protect her smile from going bankrupt

I doubt it'll suck. Maybe it won't be amazing, but by all indication it has the ingredients to be competent.

its AMD. You know they're gonna fuck it up.

Does it matter? Every time some new shit comes out you fags are all like "I'll just wait a couple of months for [next gimmick] instead"

Zen+ will beat the i7-9700k, you guys just watch.

Kind of hope it does suck in some perverse, schadenfreude way since I bought a 6600k and gigashyte z170 at the beginning of the year for a steal.

I'm not quite a fanboy, but I support AMD as the upstanding underdog, though they seem to have gotten shadier. Must have figured it works for nvidia and Intel fuck it.

Probably to sell my msi rx 470 when a reasonably priced hbm card seems inevitable and save money in the meantime. And hope the 6600k will hold me for 6 or so years with more juice.

anime website dumbass

As long as I can get a 20 core non-server cpu for like $300, it's all good.

Then you will have intel's dick up your ass for another 5 years

I think we as a species will still manage to survive somehow.

>yfw it's Haswell tier of performance

Let's see

warosu.org/g/thread/S8953199#p8953474

warosu.org/g/thread/S8677197#p8677484

warosu.org/g/thread/S8603710

Something like this except the year is 2017 and not 2011 and replace Sandy Bridge with Skylake or Kaby Lake

* haswell E or sky-lake

fix'd it for you.

No wonder amd stands for Another Major Disappointment

If it sucks then I get an i5 instead. Either way the wait sucks.

The best thing about this picture - AMDrones don't even realise that the difference between steady 60 fps and jumpy stuttering in 50s is massive and has a huge impact on controls response so in the end they're too stupid to know this picture is actually mocking AMD.

There's no real doubt that it'll suck, the question is what it's going to be priced at? CPUs have barely moved an inch from where they were 5-6 years ago, so even if it gets, say, Haswell performance, you're still looking at a mere 5~10% less IPC than the latest Skymeme.

The real deal breaker is whether we're getting "real" 8-core chips for the price of current 6 or even 4-core offerings from Intel, because then AMD will snag the X99 rug right from under them, and even tide some potential Z170 buyers over.

>Bulldozer is coming to AM3
also, better performance per clock than i7

fucking
KEK
with all the Zen overhype i wonder how kuch of a disaster it will be this time

It will suck, look at RX460/470 and RX480 they're horrible, what did AMD even think of.

>RX480 horrible
guess I want horrible Zens, then

40% IPC uplift over Excavator
No one should be expecting anything more than that.
anandtech.com/bench/product/1684?vs=288

Fanboys create the hype, AMD doesn't.

If it's on par with Haswell IPC wise I'd say it's good enough for me. That's if the bump up the cores and lower vs same price bracket intels.

Until graphene comes out, everything will suck from both Intel and AMD, because everything will be pointless and worthless in terms of performance increase.

wait for Zen+

Cred Forums GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5% average performance uplift per year at lower power isn't terrible if you upgrade every 5 years.

What do you think about Asian sloots Cred Forums?
How much would you pay for them?
What value per performance are you looking for in them?

I bet you hyped up bulldozer as well

fucking trip fag

I'l still buy it.

lady boys if you are into finding surprises

Don't really care, I'm not looking for a fast processor. I just want something that's higher than quad core, has support for m.2 ssds and multithreading at a price below $500. If AMD can provide that then I'm sold.

>what if it sucks?

just wait for zen 2

> zen++;

the new meme