Is it worth picking one up now Cred Forums or should i wait 6-8 months for next gen cards to come out?

is it worth picking one up now Cred Forums or should i wait 6-8 months for next gen cards to come out?
pic related btw

i want to run games with eye candy on @ ultrawide 2560 x 1080
coming from a 7950 1100 core/ 1575 mem
it can barely keep up on modern games on very high settings :-(

>amd
kek

bumping

Just buy one, faggot. It's $300. Are you really going to wait for eight months and not enjoy playing games for that time over $300? You might be dead before the next generation of cards arrive.

Just find a MSRP 1070.
It's much faster and isn't a house fire like that fury is

Thank you merchant, you're my greatest ally!

oh trust me i've looked and there aren't any 1070s even close to being $300 the FURY in pic is $323 after taxes all 1070s are $400+ after taxes
also i wouldn't say the 1070 is much faster, i think its more of a toss up because some games the fury is equal to or a little bit faster then 1070 while being $100 less

anything better then this at this price point?

For 2560x1080 itll max out the majority of games at 60+fps so i'd say to get it.

Wait for Vega. Fury is not much faster than 480.

>games

that's what i'm debating but 6-8 months minimum for vega to debut and stabilize in price and availability seems like a long time
it might even end up being 10 months even

>Fury is not much faster than 480

Absolute horse shit. The Nitro is almost as fast as a Fury X out of the box thanks to its factory overclock, and both destroy Poolaris (even more so at >1080p resolutions).

literally 1 shit game made for AMD

The comparison is between two AMD cards, you dumb nigger. Do you just get paid to try and discredit any set of benchmark results that don't favour Nvidia, regardless of whether they were even mentioned?

checked on craiglist and saw that i can pick up either a fury x or 980 ti for $350
but i decided against it because on the off chance that i was sold a non working card, i would be out of $350 with no recourse

>DEUS EX
Youre fucking kek.

Furys have incredibly low temps from what I've seen.

M.2 SSD...
Get a UEFI compatible mainboard if you dont already and then the monster M.2 Samsung 950 Pro... then wait later for new card

and what exactly am i going to do with a m.2 ssd for 6-8 months?

Touch yourself...

Mine runs cooler than my CPU. Maxes out at about 70C under load.

>Nvidia
Kek

i would be happy if i can use the FURY to max out my games for the next 8 months till a year when the next gen card comes out, maybe then i'll shell out for top of the line

This is stupid though. The FURY will lose A LOT of its value when new AMD cards hit the market. Just buy RX470 4Gb for the meanwhile and upgrade to the Vega or buy fucking GTX1070 right now.