650$

>650$
>5"
>32GB no mirco sd expansion
>Pixel

who the fuck is going to buy this ?

Why is 5" a con? Fucking retard.
>inb4 t. manlet

5" is the perfect size for a phone, but the price is stupid. I don't know why anyone hypes for any phone anymore. The whole this stagnated years ago.

Camera lens is too high I can't take pics of my dick with it resting on my belly.

Does it have replaceable battery?

turbo autism at its finest

the fuck do you think ?

dumb frogposter

Bro that's supercharged autism do you even know the difference?

I think you mean tummy :3

please tell me that is not the design
please no
There is no way that google would have this little respect for itself and release something with an aesthetic even resembling the ishit.

I would rather get the 64GB iphone SE for less money if I needed a small phone. At least I would get half the money I paid back if I wanted to sell it two years later to buy the next latest phone.

Nexus 5 with a newly replaced battery

I have stopped caring about upgrading my tracking toy for meme features that give me no new real world benefits especially if 650USD+ is the new standard pricing

In terms of PPI it's higher than the ishit7
The screen on the N5 continues to amaze me

Everything works smoothly enough

Doubt SE will keep value like high end ithings
Look what happened to the price of the 5c

Reddit will buy it just like that dumb as fuck pixel tablet and nexus phones.

I'm looking into getting a new phone in a few months. I kind of hope these will be good, but 650$ seems a bit overprived, at least if it doesn't have top notch hardware. I'm looking into getting something that will actually get updates though.

Where did you get your battery from?

>tfw no Sony Nexus

ebay has new OEM ones for cheap

I remember when you all complained about Xperia phones being expensive because they retailed at full price and no shiot 2 year contract.

Wait that's more than the price of an HTC 10 what the fug

While looking much shittier

I've been using one of these for a while (my org got some). the camera is phenominal on it, but it looks exactly like an iphone. im worried that if anyone sees me in public they'll think im a faggot

>no mirco sd expansion
Why did people expect it to have it when the last couple didn't? Google is pushing Drive and doesn't want you to put in a cheap $40 128GB Samsung microsd when you can buy an extra 32GB for $100.

I was so devastated by my 5's power button bootloop or w/e it was called I got a refurbished one back from Google and sold it asap. It lasted me a full year and after that, never again.
Good luck senpai.