Itt: memes you're glad to fall for

itt: memes you're glad to fall for

Other urls found in this thread:

store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?sel=NTB&id=W9T91EA&opt=ABU&p=c-OMEN-by-HP-laptop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one should have to fall for the 15" meme

>he fell for 15" meme
laptop bigger than 14" is too big. Ill give you a pass though I think footprint of xps15 isnt that big

My only complaint is that the keyboard doesn't have a numpad. It looks retarded having a 15.6" screen (as glorious as the screen may be with its tiny bezels) and this small keyboard that's the same as their 13.3" XPS.

It's the same with the thinkpads too. At least the T420/520. Same exact keyboard.

why?

>lighter than macbook pro
>DEFINITELY MUCH COOLER than throttlebook pro
>neat graphics performance, you can attach external GPU through thunderbolt 3 anyway
>skylake (soon kaby lake) quad core
>4K bezelless display that scales great in windows 10 and hidpi-supporting linux distros.
>more battery life than macbook pro

yeah, the bezelless design makes it smaller, it feels like 14".

oh and i forgot, RAM is not soldered, you can attach 32GB DDR4, same for SSD and watch your VMs rock.

shoulda gotten the XPS 13

>you can attach external GPU through thunderbolt 3 anyway
Which is the reason its pointless to have 15" version. You can just attach external gpu and a monitor to 13" one.

>dual core U cpu
no thanks. I need quad core (8 with HT) to compile stuff faster. It's also much better in encoding.

explanation above, i need quad core

Literally the only thing I can think of that's wrong with the xps 15 is that there's no numpad.

Honestly can't decide whether get my company to get me an xps 15 or a p50, both would have the same specs in the end.

>he didn't wait a year for the pascal & kaby lake refresh

>tfw running GNU/linux on my x series thinkpad with the trackpad disabled in the BIOS
It's an abstract kind of feel

>This
Seriously If only it would happen soon.
Depending on the dedicated GPU In the refresh, it's either the XPS 15 or the New razer blade. Really hope it's the 1060.

Linux.

Comfy as fuck.

Lenovo has been asleep at the wheel in terms of their Thinkpads, they now all suck dog shit.
XPS on the other hand ticks almost everybox, it could only be better if it offered satisfying blowjobs every minute of the day.

>lenovo
why did everyone forgot about superfish?

I'm aware of the meme-tier chinkpads, but I was under the impression that their higher end machines were still pretty good (the problem being that they now make cheap thinkpads which are shit-tier, versus only making expensive good ones when IBM had it.)

Apparently we have a lot of lenovo shills on here on Cred Forums so of course they'll try to sell Thinkpads instead of the world leading XPS series of laptops.

I still prefer the feel of my carbon (main body) and the keyboard.

The XPS screen does look better, but even the new X1 looks great so I'll probably update to that in the next few months. Still gen 1 here.

>mfw my hardwork on XPS shilling finally produces good results

i feel content, finally thinkpad shills are btfo

I thought it was buying dell products, because I've had a bad experience with one of their laptops

I stil have my 2011 xps 15 and its still running great.

Hows the battery on the new xps?

Mine sucks shit. I bought the 9 cell version and only got like 3 hours charge when it was new.

After a year, the charge only lasted about 45 mins. Now I have to plug it in all the time.

>shills
i think they are just dumb

>ssds
>smartphones
>144hz
>amp/dac
>quality headphones
>aio cooler
>mechanical keyboard
>quality microphone

>Picked up for about $160
>Decent battery life
>Great keyboard
>Good performance
>Good build quality
>Small and portable
>Linux and coreboot compatibility
>Abundance of replacement parts
Remind me why these are a meme again

Yeah.
I'm sure you're a shill.
Saw an OP with this exact image saying he bought one of these things, only mentioning the specs and not the price.
Even if you're not him, please fuck off.

>ssd
>thinkpad
>ruizu x02

Currently waiting for the Kaby Lake refresh of the XPS 13 Dev edition, it ticks all the boxes for me.

Hopefully it doesn't use fucking adaptive brightness like the current XPS 13 does.

the mobile workstation meme
>good, self-calibrating display
>gpu is not completely useless
>2x m2, 1x sata
>huge battery

Why is the display photoshopped in? Does it look like shit outside?

>i need quad core

Just starting uni huh?

My CS degree

I'm glad I fell for 8 GB meme

The (cheap) gaming laptop meme

Honestly was amazed with this one, I know a desktops better but I would need to buy a laptop as well and didn't want to spend much

As thin/light as a normal laptop
As quiet as a normal laptop
5 hour battery life for internet browsing
Capable of playing most AAA games at medium 1080p 60 fps

All for 700 uk pounds

which HP is that?

looks like an omen

memepad x220
ssd
mech keyboards

HP omen 2016, 15" version

This is the exact one I got

store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?sel=NTB&id=W9T91EA&opt=ABU&p=c-OMEN-by-HP-laptop

(It was on discount at the time)

Meant for (you)

I'm sure you need a quad core for your Hello World programs that take ages to compile

Fucked up three times

I fell for the chiru.no meme, literally dropped $500 on headphones to listen to FLAC.

>x220
>ssd
>topre
>noctua

I just bought an asus ux330 for $1200 AUD

Using a linux distro as desktop PC

16GB ram meme

c-can I p-play too? Guys?...