BUT MUH MINI-JACK PORT

>BUT MUH MINI-JACK PORT

here you go you whiny fucks. problem solved. #courage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAQN3zD1RMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surely that takes up more space than the headphone jack internally?

>Needing a case for a basic feature
Still is kool though

>phone case
no

If I wanted a fuckhueg bezels I'd get the Google Pixel.

what's wrong with that? more space to put my fingers on when I'm reading something on my phone. it's good design.

>remove port to "save space"
>put port back in by making phone 20% bigger
SHIGGY

I'm amazed this abomination isn't made by Apple.

This.

0/5 troll

> what's wrong with that?
So, huge bezels are better? Check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=pAQN3zD1RMw

20% of font is wasted space because Apple wanted to promote their shitty proprietary port.

>daptr
now that's just retarded

they know their target audience.

You retarded piece of absolute shit. Don't you understand that the mouse almost never needs to be charged? And if it does need to be charged, leaving it for 5 minutes will charge it for weeks. It's literally one coffee break a month if you're too dumb to recharge it over night once a year. Are you so stupid that you don't understand this? And where else should they have put the port? On top? On the front? No thanks, I don't want any ugly fucking wangblows/android solutions on my devices. You're literally trying to come up with retarded excuses as to why you shouldn't acknowledge that this wasn't the best design choice, which it is. You're like a person arguing against the automobile because you don't like the fact that you have to refuel. Well keep using your fucking horse and carriage then you backwards fucking retard.

BEZELS NEED TO BE THICCER HHHNNNNGGGG

lmao thats qt

>leaving it for 5 minutes will charge it for weeks
Wow you're an idiot. Do you always lie when you get worked up?

>put the port on the bottom
>so it can get dust in it from your desk
>so it can ruin the charging port
>so you have to buy a new one

wish I'd have come up with the design to be honest fampai.

I probably would've put the port on either the front or rear edge, so you could set it in an iPhone dock to charge it if you wanted to.

Agreed, the only people who criticize this are autists

It's an obvious design flaw, by calling people that criticize this autistic you're just showing the world how hard you fell for the commercials.

HIIIIISSSSSSSSSS

Creating solutions to problems that should never have existed in the first place.

>You're like a person arguing against the automobile because you don't like the fact that you have to refuel. Well keep using your fucking horse and carriage then you backwards fucking retard.

Lets use this as a metaphor. If it connected to the front like every other mouse it would be like a car as in you just have to stop, plug it in and then continue, while this moronic design requires you to stop completely for 2 hours for a full re-change just like a horse needs to sleep and eat before it can keep on going again.

Lets be real here, you would buy a horse for traveling if it looked prettier than a car.

this desu senpai

This. I've had it with all these autistdroid users who are mad they don't have a serial port on their phone.

Not the guy you're talking to, and I know this is probably bait, but you've actually convinced me it's good design.

The Logitech G602 takes two AA batteries.
I have one for my work laptop. The batteries last about 6 months.
And when they do run out, I can just take them out and put new ones in, which takes seconds.

The G602 is also a much better mouse functionally.

I agree
Samefag

samefag

Applel must be seriously stressed for the new iShit 7 if they have hired so many shillingtons to shill their crappy product design

b8ed

>implying there aren't macfags on Cred Forums

I wager that thing is also a battery.

I wager the version with a battery is an extra £50.

No it won't. Stop samshilling

I am actually back on my samshit s5 as my redmeme note 3 shit itself after two glorious weeks.

>mini jack port

You dumb faggot you don't even know what it's called and you're sucking apple's dick for removing it.

>No thanks, I don't want any ugly fucking wangblows/android solutions on my devices.

You do know that literally less than 1% of all devices are affected by this, which, by the way, is a completely normal part of the behavior of electronics? You will find the same sound on samsung, htc, lg etc and it's much more common and louder since they use shittier components. But you don't want to talk about that, you only want to talk about the very few cases when it occurs in apple devices. I guess that just goes to show why apple dominates the smartphone market. Android devices are of such substandard quality that there are news articles about an iphone exhibiting (to a small extent) normal android behavior. I'm not even an apple fanboy, I have a galaxy note, but these constant attacks on apple are getting kind of ridiculous. It's so obvious that you're just angry because you hate apple.

Immense shitter shattering going on here

But it just twerks user

Kek.

I know this wasn't made by Apple but this really needs to be added to the 2016 Apple desing choices pic.

>drive in to gas station
>drive onto platform
>car is flipped over
>drag oil pump into open slot on bottom of car
>need to wipe away dirt and asphalt mud and shit

>m-mods will fix it!

kill yourself

Fucking wow. Sperglord. This courage thing is the most retarded marketing gimmick. Holy shit.
Why is it that smug Apple drones are always so.... I dunno, incapable of thought?

>You're like a person arguing against the automobile because you don't like the fact that you have to refuel.

>Apple designs care
>puts gas door underneath car
>have to jack car up with proprietary Apple Jack to refuel
>but its ok its fuel efficient so you dont have to refuel as much

*car

>paying for a basic feature to come back that shouldn't have been taken out in the first place

>If it connected to the front like every other mouse

But then it wouldn't look as elegant. Look at pic related. You could not have it in the front.

That guy might have been unnecessary rude but he is right. It only takes a few minutes. This is the best solution. A docking port or some wireless charging device would just waste space.

>wouldn't look as elegant

no one gives a fuck except for homosexuals and females

>sacrificing basic functional design principles for aesthetics

Steve must've cried in his grave.
Old Apple was form came from well applied function. New Apple is having an idea for form and adapting function to fit it.

Let's face it, Apple is not a company that values quality anymore.

If you don't care then Apple is not for you. But for some reason EVERYONE feels the need to comment on everything Apple does.

>basic functional design

It needs to be recharged only for a few minutes. Working on the computer for hours without breaks isn't good for you anyways.

Why does suddenly everyone seem to know just what Steve would have thought?

>Why does suddenly everyone seem to know just what Steve would have thought?
It's more correlation. But soon after Steve died it seemed innovation was not a thing they wanted anymore. Quality products were not a thing they wanted anymore. They didn't want to try to have the best, instead they're just being mediocre.

Maybe it's better for the company stock though.

>needs a hideous case that makes the screen/bezel ratio 50:50
>just to charge and listen to music at the same time

>It needs to be recharged only for a few minutes. Working on the computer for hours without breaks isn't good for you anyways.
Sounds like we have to adapt to the flaws of the product to make it work for us. Doesn't sound as good as the double AA battery powered old keyboards. Functionality of wireless, batteries seamlessly integrated into the stand, and you're back up in no time when it runs out of juice.
Only have to change the batteries every few months, but I never have to charge it.

If I have to adapt or interrupt my work in order to use my mouse, then that seems like a flaw best remedied by any other mouse in the market.

Let me shit on your chest pls

That damage control kek