How is the iPhone 7 revolutionary?

How is the iPhone 7 revolutionary?

>2 cameras
What about LG Optimus 3D or HTC Evo 3D

>No headphone jacks
If this was a different company such as Samsung or HTC, the devices would have poor sales figures due to negative reviews and reactions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_PK_6F_Bhk
clarkvision.com/articles/eye-resolution.html
grahamcluley.com/2016/04/advertising-trojan-100-android-apps-google-play-store/
9to5mac.com/2016/07/22/stagefright-mac-iphone-ipad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

install gentoo

install gentoo

install gentoo

There has to been anything by Apple that would be considered revolutionary since the iPad.

it wasnt the first phone to have no headphone jack either

youtube.com/watch?v=k_PK_6F_Bhk

A10 Fusion is so fast, it destroys Samshit garbage in performance

I know that.

We aren't talking about speed here. Also, I hate the Note 7.

so why didn't you just make the same "What about (insert phone that did it first here)" argument for your second point

because you didnt know. casual

>the new phone is faster than an older phone
NO SHIT

It's using the two cameras for something useful instead of the muh 3D gimmick.

IPhone 6s is better than any android phone

Its not a revolution, no iPhone after the original was a revolution. Its simply the best around, but not revolutionary. You're deliberately setting an astronomically high bar for each release, 2007 only happened once. Until iPhones assemble from atoms in the air in front of you they won't be revolutionary again.

Nobody has said iphone 7 is revolutionary, even apple itself. Lets move on with these old "iphone revolutionary derb" jokes

>720p screen

Into the trash even if the rest is perfect

> I've conducted some blind tests where a viewer had to sort 4 photos (150, 300, 600 and 600 ppi prints). The two 600 ppi were printed at 1200x1200 and 1200x2400 dpi. So far all have gotten the correct order of highest to lowest ppi (includes people up to age 50)

this

no excuse for $600+ phone having anything less than 1080p at this point in time

>letting me download some mp3's if I want is a high bar

For arbitrary reasons like that, iPhones have always been shit. The only revolutionary thing Apple does is marketing, hence the popularity.

I like my 160GB iPod Classic though.

>>letting me download some mp3's
>obscure neckbeard examples which we both know damn well that you don't do while on the bus to your factory job

In any case, there's literally an app for that :^)

>le marketing

This canned response meme needs to die, marketing doesn't sell 600 million units and make people always want to upgrade. It must be hell to be so autistic that you don't understand why the most popular phone is popular.

Is this a meme?

You can't transfer mp3 from computer to iPhone without downloading itunes. I can't see how anyone can agree with this.

Its revolutionary because people still act like drones and buy it without even checking if its the best phone for its price. Also not waiting until reviews and defect reports come in before buying it i.e note 7 housefire

Except the fact that only autists would care about something that's only distinguishable on a minute level and it sucks battery life like fucking crazy.

It's hard to imagine how you neckbeards can utilize a high PPI display when all you faggots do is torrent pedophile cartoons all day.

If people aged 50 can notice the difference every single time, I doubt it's a minute difference. If you're

The tired bullshit about 'marketing' which I've heard on this board since like 2008 is.

>You can't transfer mp3 from computer to iPhone without downloading itunes
Most people don't have an issue for this, only freetards running XP on their cuo2duo Twinkpad complain.
>I can't see how anyone can agree with this.
That's your problem, but many, many people don't mind at all, evidently. Besides, people stream shit these days. I don't at all but most people do.

Not a argument.

If apple is meant to "just work" you'd think they would allow you to send music to your phone from computer the easiest way through usb.

>It must be hell to be so autistic that you don't understand why the most popular phone is popular.

But I do understand. However, quality =/= quantity. You do realise normies consider iPhones a status symbol? If that's not successful marketing, I don't know what is.

Same with Mac Books. Normies buy $150 laptop for Facebook only, but it turns out shit. Then they drop $2000 on 'quality' and it works. The conclusion is that Apple might be expensive, but at least it's worth it.

Sandboxing, limiting file-system access, these things and more keep iOS tight and secure. You won't get raped in the night if you install iTunes.The iPhone is an app launcher and media device which can also make calls. It "just works" because Apple have made it very hard to be fucked with, intentionally or not, whether its you or a dodgy app. People have voted with their wallets. I don't know what's so puzzling about using iTunes.

> magic
> courage

NO EMULATORS

>You do realise normies consider iPhones a status symbol?

No. No. No. This is how I can tell you're a teenage Bolivian or an edgy Pajeet. Nobody in the western world sees iPhones as status symbols. Everyone gets them as contract upgrades. In the UK ts a 50/50 split between mid to high end Samsung phones and some kind of iPhone. There is nothing more average than an iPhone so this retarded 'status symbol' idea is false unless you live in the 3rd world, in that case you're not qualified to talk about anything. Christ, reminds me of a time I went to Egypt once and girls wanted to talk to me because I had an iPod.

>emulators
>I DEMAND to play MUH SNES GAEMS

Oh god, you faggots are pure cancer.

I've never got a virus on my android.

I'm not saying that it's because androids super secure, just that you have to be a fucking retard to get a virus, on your phone or computer.

The reason apple lock it down so much is cash grabbing, nothing more. Same reason they used the lightning port instead of micro usb, considering it wouldn't matter at all since you can't transfer data from phone to PC easily.

Fuck off iFaggot. I haven't read something this retarded in ages.

Not an argument.

Nobody said it was revolutionary.

My phone lasts me a day, and I use ANDROID. Also, I want my display to be crisp and clear.

Install gentoo on it

>u only get a virus if ur dumb!!
>aplel makes u instal itunes for money!

grahamcluley.com/2016/04/advertising-trojan-100-android-apps-google-play-store/

On PC, yes you're a tard for getting a virus. When you get a virus from various apps on Google's own Play Store though, that's no longer your fault. Its Google's terrible screening. Their end of the deal is to make sure Store apps are safe. Nice try, retard. What a shoddy ecosystem to be part of.

>saying this with a tripcode

Ironing. Back to your minimalism tinkering Androjeet.

That deflection line is getting old but ok, I understand what you're trying to say.

Kill yourself, you stupid fucking piece of shit.

iOS had the a problem similar to Stagefright. Source: 9to5mac.com/2016/07/22/stagefright-mac-iphone-ipad/

Look up "green bubbles" on twitter. Normies think anything non-iPhone is how I feel about chinkshit. Of course it is not really a status symbol but it doesn't prevent iSheep from the false sense of superiority.

FYI new contracts are almost always better deals than upgrades. And the UK is in the digital dark ages, so why are you talking?

Try and find a good data plan or broadband plan and compare to the deals you find in other European countries. Dumbfucks willing to overpay for shit does not determine quality.

>How is the iPhone 7 revolutionary?
it is revolutionary because no *iphone* has ever had those things before.

Its not no one was arguing that it was most of everyone is pissed other than journalist shills

I have seen those posts they all read like Cred Forums shitposting so its likely from sockpupppet accounts even people i know with iphones dont give a shit

Nice projection retard. Sorry I like to see more elements on my screen instead of big ass fisher price iOS icons.

HTC 10 or iPhone 6S?

Having to get a new phone.......Not really looking forward to it either.

Opinions, which is a better option. So far from reviews, leaning HTC.

>but it doesn't prevent iSheep from the false sense of superiority.

Nobody fucking cares you autistic moron. Its a phone, nobody feels superior, you're projecting Cred Forums consumerism snobbery on everyone else. As the other guy said, they're shitpositng accounts, I've never in my life heard this green bubble shit and neither have you. When you have to say "look, its on the internet" instead of citing real life then you know you're talking shit.

>And the UK is in the digital dark ages

Ok Mr. Chip & PIN since last week. The UK is objectivity, per capita more advanced than the US. The vast majority of the US is flyover hick towns with just 5-6 states holding the entire US' reputation up. You're mostly poor plebs. At least here things are much more uniform, living standards don't vary to a massive degree here like they do over there. I'm not going to move to fucking Lithuania, I'd rather live here with my very decent internet than have amazing internet in a depressing icy shithole ghost town.

The rage is palpable. Back to YouTube comments you mentally handicapped teenager.

It's not. Anything new from Apple the Shills cum themselves and defend the product no matter how retarded it is.

>It's not. Anything new from Apple the Shills cum themselves and defend the product no matter how retarded it is.
Best comment I have ever seen on Cred Forums. And yes, I'm the OP. Also, I am talking from my past experiences (I have used two iPhones and 4 Android devices, both to full extent (well, rooting and jailbreaking that is)).

>only autists would care about something that minute
>brags about faster processor

>Best comment I have ever seen on Cred Forums

So you've been here 1 week? Back to Plebbit.

iPhones actually work well.

>Nobody fucking cares you autistic moron.
>Christ, reminds me of a time I went to Egypt once and girls wanted to talk to me because I had an iPod.

>When you have to say "look, its on the internet" instead of citing real life then you know you're talking shit.
Citing anecdotal evidence is frowned upon on Cred Forums, but fair enough, I have not heard of this green bubble in real life (in the UK FYI, so your US-bashing was pointless).

My real life experience is this:
>iPhones are good as a first smartphone.
>iPhone users are willing to upgrade to another iPhone.
>Android users are happy with android phones and wouldn't switch to iOS
>the very few that have switched, have had 100% negative experience and regret it
>iOS users that have switched to Android have had 100% positive experience and wouldn't switch back to iOS

Not even meming. But what were we even initially arguing about? Oh yeah, the 'marketing meme'. Go to any fucking Apple store and you'll see a "Genius Bar" - a marketing trick to make you feel smart. They also have 50 members of staff in a 20x20m^2 store, to kiss ass and make you feel valued as a customer with their 1-to-1. And then you have huge desks with tiny devices on them - giving the impression of perfection and minimalism etc. Compare it to the experience at something like Carphone Warehouse (yeah, I know it's not the same shit).

It's great marketing for a pretty good device hardware-wise, with an extremely locked operating system making it a shit device (I'd say it's realistic value should be 70%-85%). But at least you won't get a VIROOS from McDonald's Free WiFi, so normies love it.

What do you get with an iPhone?

>A processor which is on par with Intel's core - i3 and isn't even in the same league as Android SoCs.
>NVME Storage which is light years ahead of competition.
>Guaranteed updates for 5 years out of box by the company instead of having to work your ass off to root your phone and flash a half baked shit tier ROM developed by Pajeet in Mumbai.

And anyone complaining about 750p on a 4.7 inch phone is either blind or a troll.

I have been on Cred Forums for 2 years.
No, they don't. I used 2 iPhones and 4 Android phones

Of course they are going to talk about the resolution, the only reason to have a High-res display is to brag about it on the internet. What else they would do?

>NVME Storage
>which is light years ahead of competition.
Could you expand it with a MicroSD?

Answer this

> I've conducted some blind tests where a viewer had to sort 4 photos (150, 300, 600 and 600 ppi prints). The two 600 ppi were printed at 1200x1200 and 1200x2400 dpi. So far all have gotten the correct order of highest to lowest ppi (includes people up to age 50)
>all have gotten the correct order
>people up to age 50

Sources or youre just talking out your ass like a typical Apple fag.

Your experience isn't incorrect, I've seen people switching too. Thing is I know exactly why, it was during Apple's stubborn period where they wouldn't budge from 4" screens and normies had enough of not being able to watch their favorite e-celeb on a bigger screen. Most of them were girls. People who switch for any technical reason, they don't exist because they were on Android in the first place for their advanced device control, custom ROM and ricing needs. I personally leave that at the computer, I don't find tinkering with smartphones as fun as a salvaged old ThinkPad for example.

>"Genius Bar" - a marketing trick to make you feel smart

No, its to make THEM sound smart, even normies know they're a bunch of mouth breathers. The rest is just good presentation, Apple has this advantage because they are the only manufacturer with their own entire store. Its only logical. If Samsung had stores and Apple didn't it would be the exact opposite. A flagship Samsung phone will at most get a little desk/kiosk thing in some generic phone shop.

Apple has perfected the perfect average and making things 'jus werk'. I wouldn't make a single change to my iPhone. Their sales figures are just proof of that, people love their iPhones, and not because of mere marketing, marketing goes out the window when you unbox the thing, use it for a week then realize you got jewed. That doesn't happen with Apple's stuff, 98% of the time.

Cred Forums getting mad about a phone that isn't marketed to them

More at 11

Wouldn't be the first time HTC released a phone without a headphone jack. It sold pretty well too.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>2016
>Micro SD
>Not using the power of cloud

its not revolutionary

its just another shitty phone

I'd take a shitty phone over burning my house down any day, twice on Sunday.

We Android fans hate that phone too. The burning one, I mean.

Hint! Hint! Major manufacturers still use it. How can I flash ROMs from cloud? How am I going to save my settings for apps or even give my apps extra space to them without MicroSD?

Anyone /p/ here? Is having two smaller/shittier lens better than one larger/better one?