Explain yourself gnomecucks

explain yourself gnomecucks
explain yourself right fucking now

( You )

I like it. My PC is strong enough to use it as my daily driver and I don't mind the bugs.

>Amerifaggot

Here you go, Sven. You get cranky when you're hungry.

>not using i3
are you a pleb?

>Burgercuck getting buttmad

>kde tyrell got killed by gnome elliott

like pottery

>got killed
Deluded GNOME fag, as always

>he thinks tyrell is alive

LOL

I've been using GNOME for the past week. I wish it was more keyboard navigatable. Also wish that I could have a taskbar of black and white application menus, because the current taskbar extensions look like garbage. It's so slow and clunky, yet it's so close to being good. It's an almost poetic failure imo.

>he believes mr. robot

>he doesn't realize they're living in the matrix that the chinese built

[spoiler]Have you watched the latest episode? [/spoiler]

hallucination

There was no proof that he's real or alive.

Prove you exist.

Also no proof of death

>slow and clunky
How do you mean? Performance wise it works fine on my i5 2520M with HD3000 graphics. Practically doesn't draw any power either.
In navigating? In use? Where's the slowness and clunkiness?

Genuine question.

>KDE
enjoy your memory leaks fag

Danish gf FFS

I came from a tiling wm and switched to a desktop environment because I was getting sick of tweaking everything for 8 hours when I needed to get something done. the thing is, navigation is almost unbearably slower on GNOME than it was on dwm. I've found myself using emacs for more and more things just because I can get them done faster with the tiling feature. I want to just type ctrl-alt-2 to go to workspace 2, but there's no plugin to do that. I'd also like the taskbar I described. The taskbar plugins all look horrible and that distracts me.

Yeah I understand that. I was more into i3 myself than dwm, but I cannot really see myself justifying using i3 over GNOME now.