Mice General

I thought you guys were memeing about how great these old microsoft laser mice are. I really enjoyed it until my Dad swiped it, but I have another logitech mouse that I found...and it's pretty badass I must say. I'm really impressed with the build quality,and the scroll wheel is very stiff and makes a nice click, which I like.

Post ur favorite mice

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still have one of those and it's still in a perfect condition.

Using that model now with my IBM keyboard. In a few more years it will be 20.

It's optical, laser a shit.

Too bad your dad cucked you senpai.

those were so god damn nice, shame about the usb glitches. they worked beautifully though.

I have one of those mice. It's turned brown over the years, but damn is it nice.

How did your sensor not break?

>laser
>The Microsoft *OPTICAL* mouse 2.0
Laser sensors are a shitty gimmick. Inherent acceleration, obscenely high DPI is totally useless.
Steelseries Rival OG reporting in. Perfect sensor, ultra comfy shape, on board DPI storage, too bad the real rubber grips have completely worn out where my fingers sit.

OP here. This is the one I ended up with after my Dad swiped the old OPTICAL microsoft mouse I was using

The wheel or switches shit themselves long before the sensor on the wmo.

Mine is 11 years old and works flawlessly, meanwhile cucks buy new gaymer shit every year.

You need to be 18 or older to post on Cred Forums.

If you're underaged, please leave this site or stay in please

>Cred Forums
>expect of posting age to have moved out
Where do you think we are?

Your superiors have graced your presence.

518 shape but with better sensor. fuck logitech for discontinuing it

also pic related: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0
note that this is just a list of actually tested mice, there are others that are good which havent been fully tested yet.

USB glitches? Mine disconnects itself at random sometimes.

when the cat's away...
that IBM mouse is really comfy

How do i find and adjust the Hz on my mouse. Have Zowie AM

Just got the steelseries rival 300 since the scroll wheel on my sensei died after two years ( I hear that's common for them) and I hate the rival.

It's too fucking big for one thing and just doesn't feel good. Are there any mice that are more like the steelseries sensei in terms of size and feel? Maybe even a little smaller. I would get another sensei but I just see too many stories about the thing busting after a few years and it's just not worth it to get another one.

I have never stuck the mouse in my mouth or up my butt. This might have something to do with it.

What's your grip type?

palm

>tfw had to RMA 6 separate EC-2As

getting REAL FUCKING TIRED of this shit zowie

WHY DOES A $60 MOUSE HAVE SUCH SHIT QUALITY CONTROL

>falling for the zowie meme
worse than razer cucks

wtf, i heard the rival 300 was really good for palm grip.

hardly

razer's bloatware alone makes them the worst

dunno, maybe it's just too big for my dainty little hands. The sensei was kind of big too but I got used to it, I just haven't been crazy about how the rival feels in comparison though.

I had the rival 300 and had to return it the next day. i do palm grip and i thought it was actually pretty comfy.

the reason i returned it thought was that the mouse buttons kept overlapping (see picture).
when you hold down the right mouse button and then try to click down on the left, the corner of the left mouse button will hit the right mouse button. annoying as fuck.

Do you think that was a particular issue with your mouse only, or is something that happens with every rival 300 mouse?

I think it might be the way that user is holding it, I have the rival 300 and just tested this out, they don't even come close to overlapping or touching unless i'm actively pushing both of them inwards which is super uncomfortable. I can't see it ever being an issue under normal circumstances.

Or maybe the one he had was defective.

Do the allegedly OEM MS mice on aliexpress have legit os mlt 04 sensors i might order a ie 3.0 just for the shits