So is there any competition to this capture card?

So is there any competition to this capture card?

Want the best quality stream so I'll be doing that rather than getitng a high end CPU or doing GPU accelerated software streaming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RA5O2Xpk_yc
datapath.co.uk/video-capture-cards/vision-range/visiondvi-dl
amazon.de/König-CMP-MIC8-Mikrofon-Mikrofone-verkabelt-Schwarz/dp/B000WGW96K
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Want the best quality stream
get that best quality and hang yourself on it, pewdiefag

You ever tried not being a faggot?

That looks killa OP. Go for it.

Hardware encoding has always been worse than software encoding, this won't even do half of the quality you would get of x264
A beater 8320 rig and some cheap capture card would be much better quality wise for almost the same price, you probably could get much better bang for the buck with some older Xeon server

i wouldnt recommend that setup unless you're dedicating the entire 8320 to encoding, and even then 1080p60fps would likely be too much for it.

What are you talking about man? using a capture card takes the load off the main PC for streaming, and using a PCI-e capture card with it's additional bandwidth over a USB capture gives you the best quality source footage, for you to then stream from a 2nd PC with ya probably an FX 8 core

youtube.com/watch?v=RA5O2Xpk_yc

>i wouldnt recommend that setup unless you're dedicating the entire 8320 to encoding, and even then 1080p60fps would likely be too much for it.
A dedicated rig for encoding has always been the way to go desu, the 8320 can do 1080p60 just fine
A cheaper capture card would be better

Routing your video through a capture device is fucking retarded it will increase latency.

You should just use NVENC and OpenGL/D3D.

why would a cheaper card be better? I want the 1080p 60fps option, I have a 10+mbps upload speed

It's going from PC A which is a low end PC for running dota 2, to my main rig which has an FX 8 core @ 4.4ghz, and the 2nd PC would be the streaming box, so it should do 1080p 60fps just fine.

I can stream dota 2 without a capture card at 1080p 60fps if I OC to 4.6ghz, but I'd rather have the capture card so my gameplay is completely smooth

I'm not playing it from the capture card output, I'd be playing it on the first PC, and the 2nd PC would do all of the streaming work

You will be limited to 60fps or whatever your capture input is capable of, and you won't be able to use freesync or gsync because you will have to clone your display to multiple outputs.

:/

That's fine? I really don't care about any of that, just want solid performance for the main PC and good streaming quality to document the road to 5K MMR

i'm also kind of curious. one of these is on craigslist for $60.

a working HD 60 pro? you could always resell it

Twitch has a thing about it

twitch tv/customer/portal/articles/1988680-broadcasting-with-two-computers

Why do I need two computers to stream?
The short answer is, you don't . Streaming can quickly and easily be set up with one computer, and it will cost you less money to stream with one computer. 99% of all broadcasters will be perfectly fine streaming on one computer, and many of the top broadcasters on Twitch are able to stream with just one computer.

However, many broadcasters will find that they get a lot of "input lag" when playing video games. If your computer is not powerful enough, your game may lag, and it will affect your performance. For some games, such as Hearthstone, this does not make a difference. Even though streaming is tough on your computer, it will not matter for this kind of turn-based game. For other games that are more resource intensive and are played in real-time, it can be difficult to play if you're getting less than optimal performance from your computer.

and that's basically why I'm buying a capture card, also because I will eventually move to a dual Zen APU set up for low power/heat/noise

datapath.co.uk/video-capture-cards/vision-range/visiondvi-dl

This is the best card for that shit. it will capture at 1080p 60fps if you use a dedicated streaming pc

You seem like you have autism. The recommended bitrate on Twitch is 2500. If you have that any higher without being partnered and having quality options most people will just have buffering issues or won't be able to watch the stream at all.

Encoding happens to be one of the things leldozer was actually really REALLY good at moron

Right...

I won't be streaming to twitch, it'll be to youtube, and I don't want to buy the bare minimum capture card

Thats the price you pay for this kind of quality / fps m8

first of all
post your PC specs
the monitor's resolution and refresh rate youre using
now tell us the game youre gonna be streaming

honestly your GPU's media encoder will probably be enough for whatever moba/tryhard faggotshit youre playing under the assumption that youre on a 1080p 60hz monitor
so im not sure why you wanna go through this hassle to show the nonexistent audience of yours how good you are at bad games

>le gaymuur streeem Xd
You are the faggot here buddy.

I can stream 1080p 60Hz PS3/Wii gameplay from my three-year-old i5 35-something Dell laptop just fine (using an external 1080p monitor of course).

>ask for good products
>complain about price
Hey faggot, in case you didn't know 1080p60 is a fuckload of data to work through. If you try to cheap out on it you can enjoy all kinds of groovy visual artifacts. Next you'll tell me that you bought a 5 dollar microphone to tape to your speakers for getting an audio stream.

>5 dollar microphone
My 5 dollar microphone has better performance then 50$ ones lmao
People actually mention how clear it sounds.

>my brother says i sound pretty clear on discord

Congratulations. Your budget mic is better than overpriced trash. That doesn't mean your $5 piece of garbage is better than the best available microphone in the $50 range.

amazon.de/König-CMP-MIC8-Mikrofon-Mikrofone-verkabelt-Schwarz/dp/B000WGW96K

>implying it's just me
It has 4 stars because the build quality isn't the best. It's really fucking good on the audio quality department.

I don't need a $2000 capture card