Why no Android phones with separated volume buttons?

Why no Android phones with separated volume buttons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBH4g_ua5es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What?

apple fanboys are actually this retarded.

rocking buttons are more ergonomic and intuitive

I wouldn't mind having a dedicated button to immediately put my phone on silent to be honest.

they're not, they feel cheap and not tactile

VOL(-) does that by default you dumb fuck.

American education

and to think this guy has the same right to vote as me.

This idiot will probably will vote for Hilary.

I have one with those, Blackberry Priv. it's nice. But the mute button inbetween is annoying and useless.

>apple fanboys

Please be empathetic of our orientation. Not all of us want to be classified as boys.

really makes you think

i don't get it, what's the issue here?
Not a whole lot of android phones with mute switch, the only one i can think of is One Plus 2

because holding the - button is so hard. Better add special buttons for special people like youtself

good idea m8

but a selfy button should be first implemented
and a facebook button
and a youtube button
and a flashlight button

Dont forget the dedicated pokemon Go! button I wouldn't mind having a dedicated pokemon go button in my phone to be honest.

I wouldn't mind having a dedicated shitposting filter button to immediately put my phone on shitposting silent to be honest.

INNOVASHUN

it really must take courage speaking your mind and living with autism.

>they're not, they feel cheap and not tactile
>metal
>clicking sensation
What are you asking for?

ayyyyy lmao 7/10 nice b8

Google stripped that functionality away a while ago. You have to actually set it to silent or it won't go past the lowest but still "on" setting. That or it will arbitrarily pick a different volume setting to lower.

>>metal
>>clicking sensation
>What are you asking for?

uhh... a metal cap over a clicky button?

and sure you drive an automatic car

I would actually rather have a phone with buttons along the side, each giving a different tick of the volume meter. Someone want to sketch up this design?

That's exactly what my rocking volume button is.

?

Me too. Well to be clear it's a button that shuts off all notifications and alarms rather than just silencing it. I'd use it daily

Not sure if your post is autistic or the replies are autistic. A flip switch like iphone used to have for mute was actually very useful.

Why is everyone being retarded about this post?

Sure, holding voldown would do the same but I wouldn't mind a mute switch either. A lot more practical and efficient. Why cant phones have more buttons?

>There will never be a phone with a physical rotation lock switch, freeing you from rotation malarkey once and for all

The iPad has it and I bet it's a fucking blessing.

stop shitposting to make yourself feel better about your stupid comment.

Nobody wants a mute button m8

Haha just press the reduce volume button 8 times! what a dummy!

not funny. delete this before some chink chonk company tries to steal this idea

basically every samsung phone

kek

I'm an Android fanboy but I will admit Apple volume buttons are objectively better. Stop giving us imprecise slim volume buttons, I want to actually feel what I'm pressing.

(((YOU))) are retarded

iPhones still have the mute switch.

>40 replies
>25 posters

Can you retards knock it off so we can talk about hardware buttons?

Kek reported

youtube.com/watch?v=IBH4g_ua5es

>Still only 25 posters

maybe other people would mind, you know?

BlackBerry Priv

2 larger buttons with a smaller in the middle on the right edge of phone (facing screen)

Vol +
Mute
Vol -

I give up. Threadjacking sucessful. My job is done

Hell I didn't know, last one I had was the 5c I didn't look at the 6 or 6s with to much attention.

ugh this makes me gag

why are we all replying to this

I never understood the dedicated button reasoning. Does anyone actually use it or care about it? Seems like a gimmick if anything. I'm pretty sure everyone I know with an iPhone just uses the buttons...

haha just press 1 once and hold down for 3 seconds!!!

What is OnePlus 3

>Voting in any state
democracy is a bourgeois meme

OnePlus 2, OnePlus X, and OnePlus 3 all have an alert switch

I use it all the time. I like it because when you switch it back to audio it keeps the same levels I had before.

>posting on an anonymous image board

Good bait tho

>The iPad has it and I bet it's a fucking blessing.
Not anymore. The last ones that have the rotation lock are the iPad mini 2 and the iPad Air 1.

Real talk here: Why do phones still have fucking physical volume buttons when every other function of the phone is controlled by the touchscreen?

If I was apple I'd get rid of this shit way before the 3.5 mm jack.

they are selling pokemon go+ devices which is basically that... fuck this world im living in

I was gonna call you out, but now that I think about it, 3 finger swiping in either direction seems a lot easier to change the volume in your pocket than fumbling around for the almost flush feeling physical buttons. That's if they implement this gesture of course. Maybe 4 finger swipe to change songs.

One of the few things I truly miss from my iPhone.

I have no idea why Cred Forumslee is acting so retard

Like full retard, you people probably don't have this problem because you arent used to recive calls and texts in the first place

Still I would like a dedicated button too since you have to unlock the phone to access volume control

Not sure how iPhone and opo buttons works, I would actually like to configure them into loud and vibrate

iPhones vibrate by default when the mute switch is flipped.
You can disable vibrate in the settings if you want full silent, but it won't vibrate when you flip it back.

Why is everyone replying to this post? I can't put my phone on silent unless I turn on and unlock the phone on my S7. A flip of a switch would be really convenient.