Cred Forums IRC

anybody get on irc? if so any Cred Forums chats currently up? or just good ones in general?

yes please join my fbi honeypot thanks

Cred Forums irc is shit

anyone care to make a chat? or is there another way to chat with similar people/

I'd enjoy having a Cred Forumsnious IRC tbqh... Someone make it happen senpais!

thank you! i knew i couldnt be the only one who wants this

I'm writing one in Java. But it doesn't have any encryption yet, soo

>java

at least is smth.

I'll keep an eye on any IRC threads, i'd like to chat with some anons.

Are you guys not familiar with the chan's channels on rizon?

> >java
I agree, but you don't need c/asm type of optimization in a fucking text chat, wouldn't you agree?

does anyone get on there?

step 1 go to freenode
step 2 register nick
step 3 register channel
step 4 shitpost till people join
step 5 post links to threads and chat amongst selves a couple times about that cool thread on Cred Forums where you will probably be talking to the exact same person your flaming, but user its the internet and everybody tells the truth, like holy shit how naive can you be kid, dont say that just dont say that.
step 6 ?????

moral of the story, nobody wins.

>not using asm to implement an irc client
hello pajeet

Muh multiplatform.

step 6 OP kills himself and the generals stop

Read the sticky

#lovefort @ rizon

>he doesn't know about the seecrit Rizon channels

kys

if there's no smartphone general or graphic card talk i'm not coming

there are a few #Cred Forums channels on rizon, just /list or whatever the command is

I would just like to remind you sperglords in your dumb autismal IRC circlejerks that anonymous IRC is the superior way to use IRC.

#Cred Forumstv on Rizon

But it's a mind fuck, how will you understand what's going on. It'll be like fast paced thread, basically.

what exactly are the advantages of LiFi, if it was visible light waves doing the communicating, wouldn't that mean as soon as something got in the way it would halt said connection? Radio waves are able to pass through things, and so can xrays, but I was under the impression the visible light band was not able to do such things

You get used to it. There's hardly ever more than 3-4 people talking, anyway.

do screen broadcast to show progress