Will a text use up my balance if the person I'm texting has blocked my number?

Will a text use up my balance if the person I'm texting has blocked my number?

Good question. I would google it.

Yes. Your message sends no matter what, even if the number is wrong. A wall blocking your faggoty ass text isnt going to tell your carrier "I'm blocked, take it back"

dayum dats thicccc

I have, couldn't find anything. I'll try to look harder.

The fuck is wrong her?

This. Your carrier doesn't care.

also

THICCCCCCCCC

is it bad that i would like to fug this chick?

I want to punch that bitch in the face so hard, everything about this photo makes me mad for some reason

She's healthy and fine. It's you who are wrong.

>ywn have her sit on your face

No fucking shit sherlock

Source: When I used prepaid

>a woman does not have to be modest in order to be respected

Ah, another stupid little quote that dummies probably find inspirational. No, neither a woman, man or fucking anyone has to be modest in order to get respect; you get respect by earning it, usually after having done something of great value or reverence due to some action. Being modest though is a sign of good character. It shows humility. This elephant-hipped proto-SJW probably thinks she can act any old way with impunity just because, VAGINA! It's like those silly advertisements aimed at women that say, "You're worth it!" or "you deserve it!". Why? Imagine adverts aimed at men gave off the same message -- it would be infantile. It is infantile.

/blog

Morbid obesity. Niggers and spics suffer from this in great numbers so you're supposed to say thick as if you are attracted to the fat crushing her internal organs. This is how people know you aren't a racist even though you are white, which means you are.

That shirt kills muh boner

>that body

her thighs look out of proportion compared with the rest of the body. it has to have been shooped

lol fags

How could anyone find this attractive?

low-test manlet detected

yo man, check out the curves on these babes man, yeah bro. we're so full of testosterone, bro

>wanting a woman who can't take care of herself and will probably end up eating her placenta and making period blood pancakes unironically

By not being homosexual.

autistic manlets detected

Post your pic with timestamp to prove you ain't an autistic manlet yourself who happens to be projecting.

triggered autistic manlet detected

I agree, you should post a pic unless you hiding

Hey look everyone, triggered autistic manlet detected calling everyone else triggered autistic manlets, wew

she's a cross eyed retard. retards always have fucked up body proportions (in her case its thicc)

tripfag with shit taste

what a shock

filtered

This

bye bye tripfag

triggered autistic manlet calling the triggered autistic manlet who called him a triggered autistic manlet a triggered autistic manlet.

See and

I would eat her shit desu

>He actually read that shit
Kill yourself

This is shooped right?

Can we have a source?
Google gives nothing

Don't text people if you're blocked, it is a waste of a text which is probably worth more than your waste of a life.

If you're blocked, you're a fag, and I see you made another thread, so you're REALLY a fag.

Commit sudoku already.

I want to fuck that porsche

Diabetes

Who is this mayonnaise maiden

Looks shopped

i know you're horny Cred Forums but could we please stop bumping this shit